Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady, Installment Ten

by Alice Gaines

My dearest Richard,

I write to tell you my impressions of Sir Walter Udney and the tests he put to us before he'd allow us to attend one of his salons. I must admit to some shock at my own behavior in his presence, and even though I had your love and support throughout the exercise...one might even call it an ordeal…immediately thereafter I felt unable to discuss what had just happened. So, I remained silent during the brief time we had together before I climbed into my carriage for the short journey back to X's townhouse.

I knew I should be mortified by what I'd done. I should certainly have felt more than a little embarrassment. Instead, I only felt excitement, my pearl still tingling, and...sinful thing...only wanting more of what any refined English lady should reject out of hand.

Let me tell you all my feelings, good and bad. I ask you to respond with all truthfulness. If what I did repulsed you, pray tell me now. We'll never return to Sir Walter's den of sin and find some other way to satisfy our insatiable need for each other.

When we first entered Sir Walter's house, all seemed as it should in an English gentleman's city home. Everything was not just elegant but understated in a way that suggested the owner valued modesty rather than ostentation. The front hallway had a hush that one expects in places where matters of great gravity are handled.

I don't know what I expected from his sitting room, but that also seemed quite in order, with the right sort of furnishings and nothing that would indicate more secret chambers for sinister uses. When Sir Walter joined us, he did stare at me, letting his gaze travel from the tips of my slippers to the top of my head. Assessing me. Though he said nothing, he seemed pleased, and he smiled as he directed us to chairs.

Given the setting, I was unprepared for his questions. You and X are the only men with whom I’d ever discussed sex, my darling. My conversations with X amount to little more than his telling me when to expect his presence in my bedroom. Only you and I have ever shared sweet, passion-laden words. I found myself stumbling as I attempted to answer Sir Walter's enquiries. He seemed pleased to have flustered me, and his demands grew more and more intimate.

Yes, I'd sucked on a man's cock and enjoyed it. Yes, I'd spent with nothing more than manipulation of my pearl. Yes, I'd shared my body with other females and knew how to make them spend, too. Yes, I'd performed for the enjoyment of people looking on. Yes, yes, yes, until I hardly knew what I was testifying to as his questions came faster and faster.

Then he turned to you. He asked if you could become erect again shortly after spending. He asked if you enjoyed watching women gamahuching each other. He asked if you'd be willing to share my body with other men.

That last made you hesitate. When you looked toward me, I tried to tell you that I'd understand if you refused. But Sir Walter cut me off with a glare.

“I asked your lover, madam,” he said. “You shall not answer for him.”

Thus rebuked, I settled back in my chair but tried to tell you with my eyes that I'd love you no matter what you said.

“If she wants,” you said finally. “I'd never deny her anything.”

Before we'd walked into that sitting room, I would have told you I couldn't love or want you any more than I already did. I would have been lying. Another man might have refused, considering me his exclusive property. You, my darling, had agreed to share me if it would give me pleasure. I resolved in that moment that, no matter what we might encounter in Sir Walter's salon, I'd do my utmost to not only satisfy you but to also make you proud.

Sir Walter grunted, in approval or scorn, I couldn't tell, but he turned his stern gaze on me.

“Now then, my lady,” he said. “Are you ready for your test?”

Looking back now, I wonder that only I had to prove myself and you were spared. Perhaps it was for Sir Walter's pleasure to have me submit to his will. Perhaps he thought me the weaker link...someone you'd brought along but who didn't truly desire adventure for my own enjoyment. At the time, I would have done anything to prove my mettle.

I hardly expected him to order me to strip out of my clothing and sit before him as the Lord made me. I needed your help with my stays, and thank heaven, Sir Walter allowed that. He watched the entire time it took to free me from my clothing, his expression unreadable.

I must tell you, my darling, that nothing in our romps prepared me for the trial of making myself naked in front of a strange man who'd not so much as expressed an interest in me. X has seldom seen me completely nude. Indeed, before I became your lover, I'd hardly looked at my own body since childhood. Our sexual explorations have given me such freedom, but then, we've always indulged when consumed with passion. Even the young women we played with in the country were equal participants in lustful play.

Still, when I’d finished disrobing and resumed my seat, I lifted my chin and met Sir Walter's stare with a determined one of my own. I would not show him any fear. He seemed impressed that I'd met his demands thus far and leaned forward, his gaze keen. “Well enough. Now put your fingers between the lips of your pussy and bring yourself to climax.”

All the air seemed sucked out of my lungs. No one had ever made such a demand of me, and certainly not a stranger who still wore all his clothing and seemed to take no interest in me sexually.

I looked to you for guidance, and found you as astonished as I was. You tried to object, but Sir Walter raised a hand, again commanding that I must make up my own mind and not appeal to you for help.
In the end, the decision came down to me. Would I refuse, as any sane woman would? Or would I comply, thereby gaining access to sexual exploits past anything you or I had ever enjoyed? The expression on Sir Walter's face finally gave me my answer. I could tell that he expected me to surrender to fear and modesty. With that realization, my mind was made up. I wouldn't let him get the best of me. I wouldn't let him force me to back down.

No, I'd assert my own power as a woman and a sexual being. Though men often think themselves superior creatures in every aspect of life, in the enjoyment of sex, my gender can bring yours -- and Sir Walter's -- to your knees. Most of you must rest for hours between orgasms, while we can experience several climaxes within a short period of time. We’re far more sensual creatures, talented in appreciating all the senses while men go through life hardly seeing the world around them.

To prove the truth of that fact, I leaned back in my chair and separated the lips of my sex so that Sir Walter had a direct view of the most private parts of my body. In my own way, I was saying to him, I don't fear you, but you should worship me.
 
Now uplifted and, honestly, euphoric, I proceeded to stroke my pearl with one index finger while still keeping the lips parted with my other hand. The nubbin had already elongated and hardened, thus the sensation of elation I'd experienced. I stared at Sir Walter the entire time as my body began the slow climb to full arousal.

In my mind's eye, I pictured Sir Walter becoming erect as he watched me touching myself. I imagined that he wanted me and would soon entreat me to bring myself to his lap so that I could slide down onto him and give him relief from a heightened lust he hadn't expected to experience from merely watching a woman touch herself. I'd refuse him, of course. I'd make him sit and watch what he'd ordered and give him nothing else, no matter how he begged. The sense of domination drove my own sexual response even higher. I would achieve the task and afterward put my clothing back on and leave the room with my head held high.

I continued stroking myself in the way that most excites me. You discovered the exact rhythm, my darling, and so by using the rolling and then fluttering of a finger over my pearl, I transformed my touch into yours. Now, instead of asserting my dominance over Sir Walter, I immersed myself in memories of all the many times you've caressed me with your fingers or tongue. I remembered all the times your beautiful rod has penetrated my body for the benefit of our mutual pleasure. I pictured you inside me as I sped toward the inevitable.

I would climax, sitting there in that proper sitting room with two fully-clothed men looking on. I would gain us entry to London's most exclusive voluptuous salon. Not even you would accomplish that, my darling. I would.

That last thought drove me over the edge. I laid my head back against the chair and made the final surge upward. When the climax claimed me, I released a loud cry as my sex went wild, tightening rhythmically. In my altered state, I thought I heard Sir Walter grunt again. I might have imagined it. I couldn’t fathom the reason, in any case. I could only slump against the chair, drugged with pleasure. I hardly returned to reality as you helped me dress myself and leave Sir Walter’s house.

Because we spoke no more than a few words afterward, I’ve come to fear that perhaps my performance had disturbed you. As creative as we’ve been in matters of sex, I’m sure you hadn’t expected me to do something like that. I certainly hadn’t. Please do write back immediately and tell me that you still honor and love me the way you did before. I’ll hardly sleep until I have your reassurance.

Your worried lover,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment