Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pleasure Planet - Part Three

Content Advisory: M/F oral sex, graphic language.

When we last left Pleasure Planet, Andromeda and Hector had consummated their very new relationship in the hot pools on Pleasure Realm Nine.

All the way back to the room Hector’s hand touched some part of my body. My back, my shoulder, my ass when nobody was looking. I’m woman enough to admit I liked his attention. Although he’d made it clear there was more sweet lovin’ to come, I appreciated the reassurance of his intimate caresses. Nothing worse than feeling trampy after a wild fling.

He wasn’t chatty like me and didn’t seem uncomfortable as we rode the elevator in silence. I forced myself to relax and act natural. I wasn’t sure what that meant exactly. Acting too at ease with the situation would insinuate I did this kind of thing all the time—which I did not. But I didn’t want to appear awkward either, so I crossed my arms over my chest and stared straight ahead. In hindsight I probably looked more cold than cool.

“So, you said something about eating.” Hector really knew how to work up my appetite. “What did you have in mind?”

I kept my inquiry nonchalant, not wanting to sound like I needed a twelve-step program for food addiction. I can get a little cranky when I’m hungry and wanted to head that ugliness off at the pass.

“How about Nova’s?”

“Uh…” I blinked a few times and stepped out of the elevator. Nova’s was the most expensive restaurant in Pleasure Palace. “Aren’t they booked up months in advance?”

“I have a standing reservation.” Hector pressed his hand to the key pad of our room and the door slid open. “After you.”

This man was full of surprises. I preceded him in, the door whooshing shut behind us.

“Sounds perfect.”

It really did. I wasn’t the type to plan three months ahead for a dinner reservation. I’m more of a “what sounds good” kind of eater, which normally landed me at Phil’s Universal Pancake House around midnight. I used to scoff at people who planned out their lives. Thought it took the spontaneity out of the moment. But I was wrong. Tonight Hector’s organized geekiness would give me an opportunity to dine at a place I’d always wanted to try, but never had the wherewithal to plan for.

“It’s rather formal.” He pulled a black suite out of his transport bag and gently shook it. “Do you have appropriate attire?”

“Yes,” I bit out. Wow, I went from amazed to irritated in under a second. What? Did I look like the kind of woman who couldn’t possibly own a dress? Well, I’d show him. “I have the perfect thing.”

I grabbed my duffle bag and headed to the bathroom. Hector’s ignored me, now absorbed with punching the buttons on the steam and pressing chamber. As far as I knew, he’d never seen me decked out for a night of fun. Since most of my life was spent working, I’m usually shrouded in a white, wrinkled lab coat or wearing cargo pants and a t-shirt. Never had a reason to primp on Crystalar, never had anybody to impress—until now.

I showered quickly and stepped into the drying bay. One good thing about short, spiky hair is that it doesn’t take a lot of coiffeuring. A few strong blast of hot air and voila, done.

I went light on the makeup, after all, Hector seemed to like the more natural me. A little blush, a little more mascara, some mauve lip gloss and I was ready for the dress. Short, black and clingy. The soft material slid over my body and hugged all the right places, falling a few inches above my knees. I sent up a prayer of thanks for the transformation of my body. Again, not planned, just dumb luck born out of boredom.

I slid on five silver bangle bracelets, hooked a thin silver chain around my neck, and put on delicate pair of silver chandelier earrings. A wicked smile crept across my lips as I decided to forgo my lacey black thong. Wouldn’t Hector be surprised when he found out I’d decided to go commando? And he would find out.

 Stepping back, I eyed myself in the mirror. Nice. I dug in my bag for my black sandals. The shoes weren’t so high I’d break an ankle if the bartender over-served me, but were still ultra-feminine, right down to the black ribbon that wrapped around my ankle.

I fluffed my hair, took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom. Hector stood with his back to me, wearing only his boxers. I stopped and raked his body with my gaze. Would I ever get used to seeing him like this, cut, tan, and drop dead sexy?

I think I did one of those girly sighs because he glanced over his shoulder at me. His reaction was good, appropriate, the kind of reaction you want from a man when you’ve put forth a little effort.

He laid his suit on the bed and walked toward me. My eyes traveled across his chest and down the channel that dipped into his low-slung waistband. Unable to stop myself, I licked my lips. His cock swelled under the light fabric and suddenly I wasn’t all that concerned with making the reservation at Nova’s.

“We’ll never get out of here if you keep looking at me that way,” he said.

I glanced at his face. His eyes were dark with desire. Call me a troublemaker, but the forbidden fruit was dangling too close to resist. I reached out and stroked him. His hands ran up my arms and massaged my shoulders.

“How much time until the reservation?” I purred.

He arched a brow. “Thirty minutes.”

I slid to my knees, his cock still draped but directly in front of my face. “Plenty of time.”

He didn’t speak, just stared at me as if waiting to see what I would do—hoping I’d do what I was about to do. Have I mentioned that I love his green eyes? Sometimes they’re the only part of Hector that convey what he’s thinking and right now they were pleading for me to continue.

I hooked my index fingers on the elastic of his boxers and tugged them down. His erection sprang free and again, I marveled at the wonderful surprise of his body. My fingers wrapped around his shaft and I felt it harden under my touch. I probably shouldn’t have gotten an ego boost from that. Most cocks get hard when you touch them, but the look of desperate hunger on his face had me patting myself on the back—just a bit.

My lips hovered less than an inch for his swollen tip. I let my warm breath flow over the head, teasing him. He pushed against my hand. I opened my mouth and he slipped inside. No need to torture the poor man longer than necessary, after all, we were on a schedule.

My tongue swirled around the head as I pulled free, but instantly wrapped my lips around him again and took him deep. A low groan squeezed from Hector’s throat and his head lolled back. His jaw clenched and unclenched as he threaded his fingers through my hair. Another good thing about my hairstyle, you can’t really mess it up.

I slowly pulled back, sucking hard. My hand followed my lips with a firm caress. His fingers tightened almost painfully, but I kind of liked it. There was something about seeing Hector come unraveled that spiked my passion and determination. With a steady rhythm I drew him in and out of my mouth, tunneling him along my moist tongue, drawing his pleasure out with each stroke. His cock grew, stretching my jaw. Any wider and this blow job would end in a hand job. The man was blessed.

He reached between us and cupped his balls. His breathing quickened as I increased the pressure and speed of my assault. I filed stroking his balls away for later use. It seemed to be an effective maneuver.

His other hand gripped the back of my head and gently guided me against him, not too fast and not too deep. I reach around his body and cupped his ass. The man had me on the edge as he made love to my mouth with his beautiful cock.

I knew he was close from the rasps panting above me. God he was beautiful, all twisted steel and brains. The perfect combination. My nipples ached to be plucked and the heat pooling between my legs was almost unbearable. I let go of his ass to stroke my pussy. It wouldn't take much to send me over the edge. Just the sounds of his moans and the feel of his cock in my mouth nearly had me coming. I rubbed my clit in time with his thrusts.

At some point I stopped sucking him off and let him take control. Never thrusting past the point of comfort, he fucked my mouth, over and over. My finger worked my swollen nub and I let go of his cock with my other hand to tug at my nipple. I tottered—on the edge—waiting. His body stiffened and he growled as his warm come spurted against my throat. I dipped my finger into my wet pussy, rubbed my clit and followed him over the edge. Sweet nebulas, this man knew how to make me hot. He leaned forward and braced a hand against the bathroom doorframe. He tasted clean and I swallowed every last drop, not permitting him to pull away.

After a minute, he straightened, wrapped his hands around my upper arms and pulled me up. I was grateful for the assistance, because though I’d never admit it to Hector, my left foot had fallen asleep while I'd been pleasuring us. Every painful prickle was worth the price to see him lose control.

He crushed me against his chest and kissed me deep, not at all creeped out by the taste of his come in my mouth. Cool. Another passionate minute—or five passed before I broke the kiss and stepped out of his arms. “

We have ten minutes until our reservation.” He took a step toward me and I backed up.

“Fuck the reservation,” he said.

I pointed toward the bathroom. “Like hell. Get ready. You’re feeding me.” I gave him my most seductive smile. “I suggest you eat. You’re going to need your strength.”


****
If you enjoyed Pleasure Planet, please return on October 31 for some sexy Halloween fun.

Also, please join us for two new book clubs on Facebook. Urban Fantasy Book Club and Paranormal and Erotic Book Club

asJaxon Vailsa


Copyright © Jaxon Vail

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.













1 comment: