Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Johnny Living Dangerously ~ Chapter Three, Part Two



Recap of Johnny Living Dangerously: Chapter One opened with Johnny having his first ménage with Carla and Lisa. Chapter Two switches to Kimmie's point of view as she catches Johnny in the act and starts a flirtation with the all-girl band's guitarist. Chapter three opens with Johnny getting approached by the lovely Juanita in the alley and she gives him head.

Chapter Three
Part Two

Johnny

Adrenaline pulses through my body as we cart the band equipment to the van. The last set was loud and revved the crowd up for the rest of the night. Rachelle leans in over the back bumper and her tiny cut offs creep higher up her toned ass cheeks. She pushes one speaker in as far as her long arms will let her and I stand mesmerized by her exquisite body. Slim hips, well-defined legs and a rounded bottom screaming to be spanked – good thing my hands are full or I bet her boyfriend would have a reason to slug me.

“You gonna keep staring at my ass or put the damn speaker in the van?” She looks over her shoulder at me; her lush spiral curls framing her sharp features and deep mocha skin.

“Can’t fault a guy for enjoying the view,” I say with a crooked grin.

“Uh-huh, sure. You’re just a hound dog, Johnny. Always sniffing to get some.”

“Whoa, whoa right there. I’ve never hit on you, Rachelle. I respect you have a boyfriend.”

She snorts and stands to face me. “You respect that Shaun is six-foot-four and weighs close to two-seventy-five. He’d bend you in two if he thought you were trying to steal me.”

“Steal?” I say while depositing the speaker in the van. “Nah. How about admire? You’re in incredible shape.”

The young woman curves her hands around her breasts and lifts them slightly, “Diet and exercise do a girl good, don’t they?”

I’m not sure how to respond because she is obviously taken and I do have Juanita lined up for later. But if I want to bang them all this summer I’m going to have to tread carefully and lay the seeds.  The key is to please them and never talk about them to each other. “They sure do. Now if Shaun every treats you wrong….” I smile at the end allowing my words to trail off.

Rachelle steps closer, bridging the gap between us and bringing those luscious breasts within an inch of my t-shirt, at five-ten she’s close to my six foot height. “Baby, I am way more woman than you can handle,” her voice a seductive whisper, raising the hair on my arms.

I swallow audibly, leaning in slightly to breathe against her lips. “Well, I’m never going to find out, am I?”

She steps back, breaking the spell. “Shaun and I have been together almost a year, I’m not ruining things with him for a quickie. Now, you ever consider joining us and I may reconsider.”

Two guys and a girl? I’ve never thought of that angle before, two girls always sounded more appealing. But a woman certainly has enough ways to pleasure two men that it could work. “Umm…” I stutter out lamely.

Rachelle smiles, revealing a confidence most women her age lack. “I’m not saying it’s gonna happen, mind you. Just thinking out loud.”

Juanita comes out with a drum in its case, heading across the dimly lit lot.

“Here comes your Latin Lover, baby,” Rachelle says, reminding me she saw us kissing in the alley earlier. “You please her good or I’ll hear. She needs better than that Freddy bum gave her.”

I have no time to respond before Juanita arrives. I smile at the olive toned beauty before taking the drum case and putting it in the van.

Within minutes we’re all seated in the van and our gear is safely stowed. Kimmie and Ginger are no longer cuddled up on the bench seat, so I’m assuming their brief exploration has ended. Although, they both smile at each other and share secret glances, so it’s safe to presume they don’t hate each other either.

Having Kimmie prefer chicks puts a crimp in my goal for the summer. I’ve never met a woman I couldn’t ultimately charm the pants off, if I put my mind to it. But I sense something deeper with the exotic looking Asian woman. She’s top of her class in microbiology and she plays the keyboard like she’s practiced for years.

The ladies chatter back and forth and I tune back in when I hear the focus shift to Juanita.

“I saw Freddy in the audience tonight,” Ginger says.

“Yeah, me too.” Juanita answers. “But he’s not for me.”

“What happened?” Rachelle’s concern colors her voice.

Juanita sighs and her eyes dart to mine in the rearview mirror, then away. “He doesn’t have a job and he dropped out of college. And he started to take more than he likes to give in the bedroom, if you get my drift. I just can’t see him being anything long term with those strikes against him.”

Rachelle leans forward and puts a hand on her shoulder. “You guys were together six months, you broken up about it?”

“Not really. Think it was bound to happen.” Her face brightens and she darts to look at me again. “I think I’m not ready for anything right now. Maybe just some fun.”

“Damn skippy, honey,” Rachelle says with a toss of her long braids over her shoulder. “A man that doesn’t give enough in the bedroom is not worth having.”

Junaita laughs. “Oh, he gave plenty of toe sucking and hard pounding, but it’s not like I get off on him sucking my toes!”

I choose to remain silent throughout the ladies exchange. I say something stupid and they could turn on me like a band of hungry piranhas and I won’t be getting laid later, that’s for damn sure.

“Any man,” the normally quiet Kimmie adds, “who can’t lick a good pussy is bound to lose a few to my team.” A grin lights her features as she meets Ginger’s scorching gaze. “I notice you’re suspiciously quiet, Johnny.”

“I don’t tell tales outside of the bedroom,” I say with a cheeky smile, “but I’ve received no complaints.” Juanita locks eyes with me and there’s a hunger burning in them. I know just how I’m going to start my seduction on her later.

We pull up to the ladies garage in their rented townhome and I help to unload their equipment from the back of the van. Juanita’s hand lingers on my ass when the others aren’t looking and I can tell she’s as eager as I am. I follow the women in for a beer and in about twenty minutes the hot Latina and I are alone in her bedroom.

The glittery tank top molds to her curves, revealing peaked nipples begging for my lips.  Tiny black hot pants and four-inch heels make the small woman seem bigger than she really is. I lean forward to give her a kiss and she stops me with a soft finger placed against my lips.

“I want to see you take your clothes off, Johnny,” she says in a seductive whisper.

“You got it.”

I use my toes on the backs of my shoes, stepping out of the soft leather and pushing them aside. Reaching for my jean button I can already feel my cock lengthening at the joys to come. Juanita stops me with a glare, “Shirt first, and slow down.”

She removes her tank and slides the shorts over her lush hips. A black bra showcases her firm, high tits and a slip of black satin covers her mound. The young woman climbs on the queen bed and spreads her thighs, revealing moist folds peeking around the string of her thong. Reaching down with one hand, she starts to tickle her covered clit.

“Yes, ma’am,” I reply while reaching for the top button on my shirt. One by one I remove each button, never looking away from the gorgeous Puerto Rican on the bed. The painful bulge of my erect cock pushes up against the zipper in my pants, reminding me with it’s steady pulse how desperate I am to free it.

Deciding to get into the moment with a little fun, I turn around and slip the bowling inspired shirt off my shoulders, revealing my broad back a little at a time. A sharp intake of breath from the bed indicates Juanita likes what she sees; even with a sleeveless undershirt covering most of my skin. I playfully flex my muscles while striking a body builder pose and a sexy giggle rewards my efforts.

I undo the button on my jeans and draw the zipper down with deliberate leisure. The jeans slide down my hips a bit, revealing the dimples above my ass. “Damn, Johnny,” the drummer says. “You are one fine looking man.”

Turning back to the bed, I see her hands are no longer near her cloth-covered nub, but she’s pulled the edges of her bra down and teases her elongated nipples. My jeans have descended enough to allow my raging hard on to spring free. Slowly I grab the edges of my undershirt and work the white cotton up my torso. All those hours at the gym pay off when she gasps at my washboard abs and defined chest. Juanita’s hips slowly rotate on the bed, eagerly searching for some contact. Moisture glistens off her exposed lips and I decide the stripping game has gone on long enough.

Shoving my jeans the rest of the way off I stalk to the bed with a determined look in my eye. “I’m gonna lick you till you beg me to stop.” Heat flushes my skin in the humid room as my cock bobs with my stride. A gentle breeze from the ceiling fan tickles the longish hair over my forehead.

Without any preamble, I grasp the black strips at her hips and haul her underwear off in one fell swoop. The clean sweaty aroma of her skin combines with her favored coconut lotion to give her a delectable scent. I stretch out diagonally on the bed, positioning my head between her thighs. She trembles when I blow a soft breath across her heated snatch.

“Oh, God, Johnny. I think I’m pretty close.”

“Then we’ll have to see if I can slow you down and get you off more than once.”

Ignoring her engorged clit, I insert two fingers into her juicy channel and coat them with her fluids. Pulling them out, I replace them with a pointed tongue, lapping softly before tracing a wet trail down to her light brown pucker.

Once I’ve rimmed her tight little ass for a minute or so I push one finger half way in and another fully into her waiting pussy. A gentle lick at her clit sends her bowing off the bed with a sharp cry.

~~*~~
This is the last installment of Johnny Living Dangerously to be aired on the Everything Erotic blog. If you’d like to keep reading, the eight-chapter novella is now on sale for $2.99 from Amazon. The first installment of my next novella, More Than Tolerable, will air on February 16.

If you missed any of our previous posts and would like to catch up, you can purchase Everything Erotic Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Volume IV, an Volume V anthologies as ebooks for only $2.99 each! Want it in print? Everything Erotic Volumes I-III is now available in paperback for $12.95.

~~ C.J. Ellisson ~~

Copyright © 2011 C.J. Ellisson

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment