Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Johnny Living Dangerously ~ Chapter Three, Part One


Recap of Johnny Living Dangerously: Chapter One opened with Johnny having his first ménage with Carla and Lisa. Chapter Two switches to Kimmie's point of view as she catches Johnny in the act and starts a flirtation with the all-girl band's guitarist, Ginger.

Chapter Three

Johnny

Warm, moist air rushes to coat my sweaty skin as I step out into the back alley behind the bar. It’s been a week since I hooked up with Carla and this Friday we’re playing at a local college bar. The door closes behind me, shutting out the recorded music playing while we break between sets, and a scrape to the left brings my head around.

“Hey, Johnny.” The groups’ Latina drummer leans against the cool brick, shadows slant across her delicate features from the alley’s dim light.

“Juanita, what you doing out here alone?”

“Just needed a break from the energy,” her shoulders shrug once and she looks away.

“You okay? You haven’t seemed yourself tonight.”

A sharpness enters her tone, “Trying to tell me I fucked up with some rhythms?”

I reach out to touch her arm, smooth thanks to the coconut lotion I always see her applying. “Relax, you’re never off.” I aim for humor to see if I can get her back to her normal self. “Is it that time of the month?”

Her head whips around and her expression darkens with anger, until she sees the smile on my face. “No, you jerk,” she says, dismissing my comment. “Freddie and I broke up last night.

Oh crap. Did I just walk into a long ‘sharing conversation’? “Er…um…”

Juanita tilts her head back and laughter bubbles up. “Damn, Johnny. It’s not the end of the world. I’m not going to start crying on you or shit.”

Tension releases from my body and a small sigh escapes, “Whew. I’m not good with knowing what to say.”

“It’s okay man, you’re a guy. You’re not the first person I’d come to if I wanted a girl chat.”

“Cool,” I say. Leaning up against the wall next to the curvy young woman, I can’t help but wonder what happened between the couple. Guess I do have some chick in me. “Did he cheat on you?”

“Nope.” Silence spreads between us for a moment and she laughs. “I realized he’s pretty damn dumb and I can do better.”

“Oh.”

“But I am feeling like I have an itch that needs scratching.”

It takes a breath for her statement to sink in, is she meaning what I think? “Oh?”

A hot hand rests on my thigh, molding my leg through my jeans. “I’ve been thinking about you a lot.”

“Me? Really?” I say. Blood starts to pound through my body, twitching my cock to life.

“I saw you and Carla last week.” Her fingers trail a heated path up, one delicate pad tracing the thickening helmet of my cock through the fabric. “You fucked her damn good.”

“Amazing woman. She knew what she wanted and I gave it to her.”

Juanita pushes off the wall and steps in front of me, pressing close. One warm palm cups my balls and the other strokes my lengthening cock. “I saw you bring her twice. At the end she was fairly screaming the walls down.”

A shudder passes through me at the remembrance of Carla’s tight ass milking my shaft. The added stimulation the talented drummer exerts, rips a small moan from my lips. “Juanita, You’re going have to stop. We have to go back on in a little bit.”

“How about I give you a taste and you make me scream like that later? You game, Butt Boy?”

The rasp of metal signals she’s not waiting for an answer, but lowering my zipper to help herself. Looking around the alley, I assure myself we’re alone and lean down to kiss the brown-eyed beauty. “You’re one fiery hell-cat, aren’t you?”

Our lips meet and the slight cinnamon of her favorite gum sends a zing through me. I gently tilt her head to one side, to deepen the kiss, while she kneads my dick to full attention. She breaks the kiss first and whispers, “I’m loud when I fuck, think you can handle a true Latin lover?”

I smile at the thought of making this wavy-haired temptress scream my name. “Hell yes. But not here in an alley. I prefer a little more privacy to treat a lady right.”

Juanita starts to stroke my cock in earnest now. There’s no way I’m going to be able to go back up on stage without everyone noticing my raging boner. Maybe I’ll take a side trip to the john to jerk off before we start.

She rubs the pre-come weeping from the tip into the head, “One thing I’m not is a tease. And I know just the thing to ease you.” One brief kiss and she lowers to her knees in the alley. “Think you can be quick?” She grabs my jeans and pulls them down my hips, to rest at my knees.

“I certainly can if the situation warrants it.” Damn, this is a good night.

The drummer smiles up at me before wrapping her hand around the base of my cock and aiming it toward her mouth. Moist heat engulfs my head and I reach out to touch her gorgeous hair. She waves me off and withdraws my dick. “Hey, don’t mess up my hair. Not when we have to go back on stage.”

I smile at the odd request, “Sure.” Resting back on the cool brick, the rough surface scrapes my ass as she descends. Firm pressure pumps my shaft while her salvia coats my girth, going deeper inch by inch as she works it in. Fingers quest underneath me, beyond my balls, coaxing me to open my thighs and allow access to my ass.

Juanita pulls off my cock again and sucks her fingers into her slick mouth. Wetting them thoroughly, she then tickles my tight sphincter and slowly pushes one slim digit in. The suction on my cock resumes and one hot hand continues to stroke my shaft.

The smells from the alley—stale booze, a distant dumpster, and far away exhaust— don’t seem like an aphrodisiac, but damn, I’m moments from shooting my load.

She’s only able to go halfway down, the thickness deterring how deep she can take me. But in about thirty seconds the finger plunging deep in my ass coordinates with the downward push of her slick mouth. My fists ball at my side in an effort to resist grabbing her head and thrusting as deep as I can. “Goddamn, you do that good.”

Sensing I’m getting close, she speeds up her motion and increases the pressure in her grip. Heat engulfs me and a tingle starts at the base of my spine. The sound of my ragged breathing and the slip-suck of her furious action echoes around us. A second finger pushes into my tight ass to tip me over the edge.

My release races up from my balls and erupts into her waiting throat. A load moan escapes me as my hips thrust forward with the force of my orgasm. Pulsing tremors wrack my frame as her fingers leave my ass and she gently kneads my balls, encouraging a few last mini spurts of come.

Collapsing back to the brick, calmness settles on me as small after shocks continue to race over my frame. “Holy crap. I certainly never expected that when I came out for some air.”

Juanita stands, helping to pull my pants back up on the way. “I love to suck a good thick cock. And damn, Johnny, you’ve got some cock.”

A smile creases my face, and I can’t help but feel grateful for this serendipitous meeting. “You’re going to like it even more when I bury it in your pussy. I’m going make you moan my name.”

She leans in to kiss me and we share a last moment of peace. I tuck back in and zip up, while tracing my tongue along her lips and inside her mouth. The salty taste of my own release mixes with her previous cinnamon, turning me on at the thought of taking her later. All too soon the door bangs open and the statuesque Rachelle calls us back in.

“We’re back on in two. Time to hustle.”

As the door closes, I reach down and cup my new lover’s full breasts through her tank top. Rubbing my thumbs over her nipples, I give her a slight tweak. “You were amazing. I’m going to return the favor with interest.”

A slight shiver wracks her petite frame, “I’m looking forward to it.”
~~*~~
The next installment of this serial will be on the day the novella goes up for sale for $2.99 from Amazon, which will be Friday, February 4 2011

If you missed any of our previous posts and would like to catch up, you can purchase Everything Erotic Volume I, Everything Erotic Volume II, Everything Erotic Volume III and Everything Erotic Volume IV anthologies as ebooks for only $2.99 each! Want it in print? Everything Erotic Volumes I-III is now available in paperback for $12.95.

~~ C.J. Ellisson ~~

Copyright © 2011 C.J. Ellisson

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment