Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X - Installment Three

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X - Installment Three
by Alice Gaines

My dearest Richard,

How odd to sit at a desk and pick up pen and paper to write a letter to a man who at this moment lies asleep in the room just next to mine. Still, I feel I must record the tumble of emotions that has filled me since your arrival this afternoon. First, the terrible yearning…to be in your presence and not be able to find my way into your arms and tip my face up for a kiss. Of course, I can do no such thing without risking our being discovered. As much as my sister loves me, she’d feel obliged to tell my husband all. He’d forbid me to go anywhere near you, and all would be lost.

Of course, the yearning meets its equal at the utter joy of having you here. At least, I can see your face and hear your voice. And, I can catch your lusty glances at me when no one is looking. Each one sends a current of excitement from my heart downward to the parts of me that most crave you. You truly want me. I haven’t imagined all the wonderful images in your letters. With every contact of your gaze with mine, I remember how you wrote of stroking your rod. The image of it growing livid in your hand steals my breath. I’m sure my cheeks must have colored a dozen or more times at dinner. If anyone had commented, I would have had to invent a malady to explain my constant flushing. If you noticed, I’m sure you would have understood the meaning of the state of my skin.

Most of all, I’m sure you’ll understand my body has craved you as much as my mind. From the moment I settled my gaze on you again, my senses have reeled with the memory of the kiss we shared at our last meeting and with the promise of what we’ll enjoy tomorrow afternoon at our appointed hour in the gardener’s cottage. Oh, tomorrow! How can I make my poor puss wait? How will she ever bear it?

In truth, and here I blush with embarrassment to tell you, I couldn’t wait. The ache between my thighs wouldn’t let me sleep, and I absolutely must be at my best for our assignation. So, only moments ago, I took off every stitch of my clothing and slipped into my bed. The feel of the sheets against my naked skin was already a new sensual experience. I marveled at the smoothness of the cotton and the pressure against my nipples. Promise me that someday we’ll spend a night together snuggled nude under the covers.

So, while I lay there, craving you so much that my sex had already grown moist, I let my hand travel over my belly, down and down until it covered my sex. I’ve never touched myself there before, and I could not have guessed at the power of my reaction. My hips nearly floated off the bed, and only the weight of the covers kept me in place. I discovered the hard little nub that is my pearl. X has touched it before, but society has so many more rules for women than it does for men. Now, and truthfully only because of the freedom of expression our correspondence has given me, I could explore my own body. I find that when I'm fully aroused, this organ peeks out from between the lips of my sex. No wonder I become so sensitive when reading your letters. No wonder shifting in my seat sends my arousal higher. I'm pressing this part of me, so exquisitely sensitive, against a hard surface with every movement.

But, back to my tale. I could now manipulate my pearl, rubbing and rolling it between my fingers. I found that gentle strokes created a tension that I could maintain for long moments. As I did, I pictured how things will happen between us tomorrow. I know I'll be shy at first, but you'll undress me gently, reassuring me as you go that I'm beautiful and that you want me as much as you want your next breath. Your kisses on the skin you expose will create a fire inside me, merely embers at first but eventually building to flames hot enough to burn away any doubt, any inhibition.

And then, oh Richard, then, I'll have to tear what clothes you still wear from your body so that I can finally enjoy the beauty of your sex. Weigh it in my palms, pet it, watch it swell and stand proudly, ready to find its rightful place inside my chamber. As I imagined that glorious moment, the gentle stroking against my clitoris no longer satisfied. Though I would have delayed the inevitable to prolong the enjoyment, my sex demanded satisfaction.

I increased the pressure, now tugging lightly on the rigid nub until the sounds of my breathing came harsh to my ears. I soared, climbing higher. Even in those blissful seconds, I still needed your cock inside me to make the joy complete. How much better to feel your thrusting and hear your pleasure sounds as the climax approached.

I succumbed finally. At the last moment, I pictured how the semen would leave your cock as you spent. I pictured you in the throes of your own passion as the orgasm overtook me. I cried out into the empty bedroom as my sex grasped at nothing. I need you to fill me, my darling.

Now then, I'll close this letter and creep out into the hallway to slip it under your door so that you'll find it in the morning. I've arranged with the gardener to have his cottage available to us late in the afternoon when the others are resting before dressing for dinner. That's the time when we're least likely to be missed. Until then, let the anticipation build.

All my love and passion is yours,
X

*

My precious X,

What a scamp you are to leave such delicious torment inside the door of my room where I would find it hours before I can finally have some release. You must remember that the tension’s been building inside me ever since you wrote to tell me that the time for our first coupling had been arranged. If I hadn't seen your lovely face and recognized you for the angel you are, I'd have to contemplate the possibility that you were instead some devil created to taunt me and tempt me beyond endurance.

How a day could have so many hours in it defies understanding when normal days rush by in a blur. Once I'd found the gardener's cottage, I had to endure the rest of the morning and then luncheon and then more hours and then tea. Finally, our time arrived.

My darling, I propose that we both write out our memories of that perfect encounter so that we'll have the narratives to comfort us when the inevitable time to part arrives. I'll begin below. Because we'll be here together for some days, I'll take my time and record our first encounter in installments. I'm sure by the time I leave we will have found other opportunities for lustful play. But, our first will remain the most precious, I think, and the one most in need of memorializing.

We met at the appointed time. As we agreed, I left the house several minutes before you so that no one would see us going out together. Once in the cottage, I paced the floor in an agony of anticipation. Had I left too early? Had you changed your mind? Had someone detained you, and if they had, would they keep you long enough to make our meeting impossible?

And then, there you were, eagerly rushing into my arms. Priapus hardened at our first kiss as your body pressed against mine. You'll have to wait, I fear, to watch him become erect because every time I see you, touch you, or even think about you, he thickens and hardens.

As soon as I had you, finally, blissfully, erotically all to myself, I freed you from your clothing. Your body...where will I find words adequate to describe your beauty? There are none. First, your shoulders. Soft skin, like velvet beneath my lips. Your breasts, so perfectly formed. I could have wept with wonder over the nipples as they hardened into tight peaks when I sucked them into my mouth.

I went lower, dropping to my knees. I know you guessed my destination because you tensed. But, you trusted me and allowed me to continue. As I eased your legs apart, you swayed. But, I held you, circling your hips with my arms as I covered your sex with my mouth. Your pearl does, indeed, protrude from between the lips of your pussy when you become aroused. I had no trouble finding it, kissing it, and loving it with my tongue.

My darling, this is all I dare to write for now as my valet will be in shortly to help me dress for dinner. While we sit at table and make conversation about the weather, the countryside, and any other number of topics that matter not a whit, know that I'm just across from you with an insistent erection that will only find satisfaction the next time it can feel the heat and wetness of your pussy fold around it.

As ever,
Your besotted Richard.
Copyright Alice Gaines
Alice's website
E-mail Alice

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice! What a wonderful site. The restrained heat just rolled off these two.

    ReplyDelete