Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Johnny Living Dangerously ~ Chapter Two, Part One


Content Advisory: Graphic sexual descriptions. Male/female anal sex and some hints of female/female action.

Recap of Johnny Living Dangerously: Chapter One opened with Johnny fooling around with Carla, the owner of the establishment where his all-girl band is set to perform, and then having sex with her and Lisa, the bar maid. Part One begins the encounter and Part Two ends it.

Chapter Two
Part One

~Kimmie~
Ginger and Rachelle heft the last speaker up into Johnny's van while I position my keyboard case snug against the wall.
"Watch my toes, bitches!" screeches Juanita as the pair narrowly miss the drummer's foot.
"Don't get your tortilla munching ass all pissy," Rachelle says. "We didn't hit your precious toes."
Juanita glances down at her neon pink toenails peeking out from her sexy heels. "Good thing, too. Freddie hasn't had a chance to suck them yet."
"Eww..." says Ginger. "You like that shit?"
The busty Latina shrugs, "As long as he's happy and gives it to me good, he can get all freaky however he wants."
A smile forms on my lips as I eye the woman's gorgeous body. I bet I could give her a bigger orgasm than her boyfriend. And my strap-on never goes limp.
Brushing long black hair behind my ear, I look over at the two standing near the van doors to find Ginger watching me. She saw me checking out Juanita. Well, it's not like they didn't all know my sexual preference when they asked me to join them this summer. I certainly don't hide it.
"Want to grab a drink with us, Kimmie?" Ginger says.
I smile my thanks. I'm pretty sure she's going to accidentally walk into my room again later wearing only her teddy. "I'd love to."
I don't mind if they want to explore new ideas with the resident lesbian—they just haven't found the guts yet. After breaking up with my last girlfriend I could use a little fun in my life. It's the whole reason I moved into the townhouse with them when their last keyboardist went home for summer break—to finally have some fun after a year of hard study.
"Damn, girl," Rachelle says while offering me a hand out of the van, "you played an incredible solo on the Elton John tune tonight."
"Thanks," I say while noting how Ginger eyes my long legs.
A Mercedes pulls up next to the van. Rachelle's linebacker boyfriend sticks his head out of the window, "You ready, baby?"
"Shoot. I forgot you offered to pick me up." She walks around the hood of his car to climb in the passenger side. "I'll see you ladies back at the house. Have a drink on me and please, don't knock on my door when you get home!" She tosses a saucy wink at the rest of us before sliding into the seat.
Juanita jumps down beside me and we all head back into the bar to see if Johnny is ready to go. The singer is nowhere in sight, and neither is the bar owner. I bet she's cutting our check in the office. The staff all went home and the bar sits quiet.
Ginger saunters by, swinging her hips in her faded Daisy Dukes, and heads behind the bar. "How about we help ourselves?" she winks playfully at Juanita and me, wetting her lips with the tip of her tongue.
"Free shots?" The drummer says. "Count me in. I'll take a Patron."
I nod my agreement and Ginger pours three shots. She checks the bar fridge for lemons as I grab the salt. "Just one," I say sprinkling the skin near my thumb before passing the shaker. "We still have to drive home."
We raise our glasses in a silent toast, lick the salt, and down the drinks all at once. The fiery burn from the liquor slides down my throat, leaving a trail of warmth in its wake. I quickly bite into the lemon and feel my face scrunch up against the tang.
"Woo!" shouts Juanita. "Damn, that's good." A smile glows on the young woman's face, her love of life a beauty to behold. A loud vibration draws her attention to the phone in the tiny pocket of her tight cut off jeans. She pulls it out and opens it. "Hey, papi. You miss me?"
She walks away to speak to Freddie privately and Ginger and I are left alone. The young co-ed flips one of her long dark red braids over her bare shoulder and looks at me through her lashes. "So... where do you think Johnny is?" The guitarist's supple fingers draw a circle on the bar top. Her short red nails look good enough to lick.
"Good question," I say, breaking my stare. "I'll go check."
Ginger begins to clean up our drinks as I head down the long hall in the back of the bar. The office door isn't quite closed. I push it open six inches or so to see if Johnny and Carla are inside and....
Johnny leans over the older woman lying face first on her desk. His naked ass pumps slowly back and forth in a gentle motion toward Carla. She stares at the far wall and her hips have a wadded up coat under them, titling her ass to the ceiling.
"Oh God, Johnny... it feels so good."
"You like me fucking your ass, baby?"
"Yessss...."
While facing away from the door, Johnny runs his hand up her back, gently pushes her hair to one side, and lands a kiss on her neck.
I don't mean to stare, but seeing him plunge back and forth draws an answering response in me—after all, it's been two months since Theresa and I ended things. My clit reacts, engorging with arousal to press against the seam of my tight shorts. The cotton panel of my underwear seems glued to my folds. I know I should shut the door and back away, but they don't know I'm here and a little peeking feels naughty.
The tips of my small breasts harden and rub inside my red tank top. I reach down to adjust the crotch of my jeans right as Carla comes up on her elbows. The movement allows her young lover to knead her large breasts and my own lips ache to kiss and suckle the rosy nipples on display.
"More, Johnny. Can you go deeper?"
In answer the singer rears back and grabs a small bottle of something from the desktop. "Let me slick up the base a bit and see if I can get more in."
He pulls out almost all the way. I can clearly see the large purple-red head of his cock half submerged in her ass. He squirts a little more lube on his length and massages it around the girth. The young man tosses the bottle to the desk and eases his thick cock back inside the bar owner.
"Oh yeah... that's it. God, I love a big cock in my ass."
Johnny reaches down and pulls the older woman back onto his dick more fully, allowing her to control the depth. Raising her hips from the desk also allows him to slip a hand underneath her, to what I can only assume is to reach her clit.
The motion of his hidden hand drives her into a frenzy and she places both hands flat on the desk to push herself deeper onto his cock.
Dampness seeps from my panties and I can no longer deny how turned on I am by watching Johnny fuck this woman's ass. I give up the fight and reach down to massage my clit through my clothing. A rustling whips my head around as Ginger comes down the hall.
I put a finger to my lips to silence her and she slides up next to me to peer in the office doorway. A small gasp escapes her, but the lovers are too enthralled with each other to notice us.
We watch together for a few minutes more. Spell bound with seeing Carla's clit and ass so expertly loved. Sweat has formed on Johnny's brow, like he's holding on to his own release to pleasure the bar owner even more.
My nipples fairly ache with their need to be touched. It takes all my willpower not to start masturbating in front of the fiery haired beauty standing next to me. Ginger glances in my direction, and my desire shines clear on my face.
She doesn't hesitate, but reaches out to skim a finger across one hardened peak straining against my tank top. An electric shock seems to shoot from my nipple straight to my crotch. I lean forward a few inches, to see what she has in mind.
Ginger's eyes go wide, but she meets my lips with her own, initiating the kiss. I break off and carefully shut the office door, my desire fairly screaming through my veins.
Well, I'll never know if I don't ask.
"Want to go into the ladies room?"

~~*~~

Please return on January 19th for the continuation of this story. C.J. will also be posting on the 10th with a sex toy review and giveaway. If you've enjoyed our content and would like to catch up with older installments, please check out our Everything Erotic ebooks on Amazon.

~~ C.J. Ellisson ~~

Copyright © 2011 C.J. Ellisson

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment