Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Shades of Crimson Part Five: Madison Returns

Content advisory: m/f sex, oral sex
Shades of Crimson is an ongoing serial story.


Recap: In part four, Christopher brings a girlfriend to Andre’s to see his paintings as she is looking for an artist to do a portrait. The three of them engage in sex.


Andre burst through the double doors and bounded up the steps to his apartment.
Madison stood before her door, pawing through her purse. She looked up and met his gaze. Something like dismay flashed over her features.
“Why have you been avoiding me?” he asked the question that had bothered him for weeks. He missed her late night visits and her friendship. “I thought we had something.”
She stopped digging in her purse and turned to face him. “I’m sorry. I just. . .needed to take some time to think about where this could lead. I couldn’t allow you to influence my thinking or my decision.”
“And?” Was she going to blow him off? His heart sank.
“I want to spend time with you. But I’m not ready for us to be exclusive.”
“Why not?”
“Think about it.” She gave him a little grin. “If things get serious, I know what that means. And so do you.”
Yes, he knew all right. “Fair enough. Will you come in and hang out for a while?”
The little smile resurfaced. “And where is that going to end?”
“Hopefully with you in my bed. I want you, Madison.”
She laughed. “For the record, I want you, too. But I’m well aware that you haven’t exactly been lonely.”
“Huh?”
“We do live right next to each other. I can hear you and Christopher and other women.” She licked her lip with a quick sweep of her tongue. “I heard you and Christopher and some woman.” Her eyes sparkled with something he’d never seen before. Good lord, did she want a threesome?
Christopher would be all over that but Andre didn’t want to share. Hell, had she been screwing around while they’d been apart?
“Have you been with anyone else?” He couldn’t stop himself from asking even though he was going to be crushed if she had.
“You shouldn’t even ask considering you’ve been busier than a rooster in a hen house. But no, I haven’t been with anyone else.”
He exhaled and only then realized he’d been holding his breath. That only left one question. “Do you want to sleep with Christopher? I mean with me, too.”
She hesitated then said, “Yes, I do. When I heard you three. . .it was driving me crazy and I wished I was that woman.”
His heart crumpled but he managed to keep the hurt off his face. “I’m sure Christopher wouldn’t have a problem with it.” He sure as hell wasn’t calling him with an invitation to come over, but with his luck, Christopher would show up like a bloodhound on the scent of an escaped prisoner. “How about we just hang out tonight? Just us.”
Her lips quirked up at the corners. “Sure. Just us.” She reached out and caressed his cheek. Her fingers were soft and warm on his skin. He wanted her hands on his body, on his cock, cupping his balls.
“Come on,” he said and opened his door, holding it for her.
She breezed past him, enveloping him in her wake of honeysuckle scent, ass wiggling with each step on her spiked heels.
His fangs ached with the need to lengthen and the urge to sink them into her throat and gorge on her blood. The sweetest and most satisfying he’d ever had. His cock pushed against his jeans, and his fangs hurt even more. He was going to have her before she left.
God, he could fall in love with Madison. The real thing. Hell, he was already past the could stage.
She seated herself on the sofa and looked expectantly at him.
Andre shoved the door closed and joined her. “Can I get you coffee or a soda?” He’d stocked the fridge. Even though he couldn’t have anything, he’d decided that he should have something on hand for the girls he painted.
“No. I’m good.” She leaned against him and heat radiated out from the point of contact and rippled through his body.
“I missed you,” she said. “I almost came over the other night, but then Christopher and that woman showed up.”
“Sorry about the noise,” he said. For some reason, it hadn’t dawned on him that her bedroom would be right next to his with only a thin wall between them.
“You guys were killing me over there. I finally had to leave.” She met his gaze and once again her tongue darted out, moistening her lips. “I was so honey that I couldn’t stand it. Maybe I should give you a little payback.” Her hand dropped to his crotch and stroked lazily over his cock. It jerked under the tight denim.
Andre groaned and hoped she’d leave her hand right where it was. Her warmth seeped through and he lifted his hips slightly, wanting more.
“Like that?” she asked.
“You know I do.”
“Yeah, I do,” she said and laughed as her fingers stroked over him. “I want you to fuck me, Andre. I want you to give me every reason to push aside my concerns.”
“You’re a bad girl,” he said. “Maybe I should spank your bad butt.”
“But maybe I would like it.” She cast a sly glance in his direction then squeezed his cock a tad too hard.
He hissed in his breath. Was she kidding? Or did she want him to do it? The idea of spanking her bare bottom sent an extra surge of blood to his cock which responded with a hard kick under her hand.
“Oh, I think someone likes that idea,” she purred close to his ear. Her warm, sweet breath blow over his skin.
A low growl tumbled out of him and he pounced, penning her beneath him on the sofa. Giggling, she bent her leg and shifted fully onto the sofa so he could fit snug against her.
He repositioned over her with his cock wedged up against her crotch.
She lifted her hips, rubbing him through their clothing.
“You are gonna get spanked if you aren’t careful,” he said.
She laughed. “I might like it though.” Then she kissed him, silencing his response. Her lips were soft and warm, inviting. He licked along her lower lip, seeking entrance, then he was inside, tasting her slightly sweet flavor. With a moan, he stroked his tongue along hers in slow sweeps.
She explored him in return and when her tongue laved over first one fang and then the other, he tensed, let out a long moan and humped against her crotch. Her hand strayed down his chest, over his belly and eased inside his pants. Her warm fingers wrapped around his dick and held him.
Groaning, he pushed into her hand, wanting more of her skin on his. Her grip firmed up and stroked along his length. “Jesus, Madison, that feels so good.”
“You can repay the kindness with that big ass cock of yours.” She gave him another series of firm strokes.
He snorted laughter before pressing his mouth to hers again in a long hot kiss. When they finally broke apart she put her hands on his chest and pushed. He backed off, letting her slid out from under him.
She eased off the sofa. “Sit up,” she said.
“Why?”
“Just do it, lover boy.”
He moved to do as she asked and she stepped between his legs. He tried to stifle the grin that wanted to spread over his face.
She eased down onto her knees and reached for his jeans, moving slowly and deliberately.
His breath hung in his throat in anticipation of her taking him into her beautiful, pouting mouth. His cock throbbed.
She undid the snap and then slowly ran the zipper down. Commando underneath, his prick sprang free.
“Oh, there’s my big boy,” she cooed and took him in her hand.
Groaning, he lifted his hips. “Madison, you make me feel like no one else ever has.”
“What about Christopher? I know you care for him.”
He hesitated. He did care for Christopher but it was entirely different from what he felt for her. He chose his words carefully. “I love having Chris in my ass. That’s the honest truth. He’s taught me things about pleasure that I didn’t know. But I don’t love him.” He stroked her cheek. “I think I could fall in love with you. If you’d have me.” That was such bullshit. He already cared way too much for her.
She stroked his cock with gentle motions. “I’m not ready for that.” Her strokes became firmer. “But I want us to have a relationship. I want to make you feel good, and I want you to make me feel good.”
His heart sank but he said, “Okay, you’re calling the shots.”
She gave him a little smile. “I know you want more. I’m sorry I can’t give you what you need.”
He saw honesty in her eyes. “It’s all right. I’ll take what I can get.”
“I’ll make you feel good, Andre. When we’re together, I’ll take care of you.” She leaned forward and her gorgeous red hair fell over his crotch, obscuring her face. A moment later, her hot tongue touched the engorged head of his cock. He gasped and jerked slightly.
She swirled her tongue over the head then licked the ridge and lapped over the slit until Andre groaned at the exquisite torture. As her tongue danced over his skin, she cradled his balls through the denim, stroking with her thumb in a rhythm that matched the motion of her tongue.
His hands itched to sink into her hair and nudge her downward. The scent of cherries drifted up from her hair as she pleasured him.
Then as if reading his desires, she took him slowly into her mouth. She took him halfway before stopping for a few moments, then she took the rest of him in until he was buried in her throat, encased in wet warmth.
He groaned.
She slid up his shaft then eased back down.
“Madison,” he moaned. His hands gripped the soft cushions as she bobbed on him.
She picked up her pace.
His balls tightened.
“Madison, stop unless you want me to lose it.”
She eased off him and leaned back with a satisfied expression on her face. “Was that good, baby?”
“Wench. You know you were killing me.”
“I know. But you loved it. There isn’t a man alive who doesn’t love a blowjob.”
“Well, I loved it, but I’m not exactly alive in the usual sense.”
“Smartass.”
He reached for her. “Yeah, but you like my smartass. Don’t ya?”
She giggled. “I do.”
“You have too many clothes on. Why don’t you lose them?” he said.
She cocked an eyebrow then slowly peeled off her blouse. Bare beneath, her breasts jiggled nicely as she wiggled her hips while shoving her pants down. She stepped from her high heels and kicked off her pants.
Clad only in black nylons and a red g-string, she pranced back and forth for him. “You’re a bit over dressed, too,” she said.
“Am I?”
“Yes.” She turned and shook her ass in his face.
He leaped from the sofa and jerked his jeans off. She giggled as he maneuvered her to the back of the recliner and positioned her so she supported herself on the backrest.
“Oh,” she said. “What is my big stud going to do?”
“I’m going to fuck the shit out of you.” He grabbed her nylons and shoved them down over her hips and on down her legs. She stepped out of them.
He ran his hands slowly up her legs until he reached her ass. He fingered the strip of cloth covering her crotch then shoved it down her legs. She kicked the scrap of material off and stood before him with her legs spread wide.
He ran his hands slowly over her firm, warm ass then slipped one hand between her legs. His fingers touched her wet center and rubbed slowly, drawing a long moan from her.
He dipped a finger inside her, sliding easily in her moisture. Her moan of pleasure rewarded him. He slipped from her and traveled slightly North until he found her swollen clit. He stroked over it until she rocked her hips, pleasuring herself with his finger. Increasing the pressure on her sensitive flesh, he rubbed harder.
She answered with a deep moan and shudders ran through her.
Stepping up closer, he moved to her breasts, fondling them from behind. She leaned back into him. The sweet scent of honeysuckle came off her warm skin. He stroked his thumbs over her taut nipples and breathed in her delightful fragrance.
She pressed her ass tight against his cock then slowly rubbed him with a slight rocking motion.
He growled. “You better stop before I take you up the ass instead.”
She giggled but stopped the lazy motion. She spread her legs wider and glanced over her shoulder. “Fuck me, Andre. Fuck me hard.”
He slipped his cock between her legs and rubbed along her folds then pushing forward until he hit and stroked her clit. Her moans of delight spurred him to continue for a moment before pulling back to her soaked entrance. One hard thrust buried him deep inside her heat. He drew back, almost slipping completely from her then rammed forward. She moaned and shoved back taking him deep.
He gave her exactly what she asked for, pulling out and ramming forward again and again until she tensed. He picked up speed, driving in and pulling out until she threw back her head and cried her pleasure.
His own release was close and he thrust hard, working for it as she whimpered softly. Her hands clutched at the chair as his hard thrusts lifted her onto her toes with each upstroke. His balls tightened, and grunting, he went at her harder.
His cock jerked with his release and he shot hot jets into her in long spurts. When he finally finished, he withdrew from her slick walls and pressed a kiss to her shoulder blade. She leaned back and looked up at him. Contentment left a sweet expression on her face.
He kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her sweat dampened body. “I love you, Madison.” He whispered the words so quietly that she didn’t even hear him.


~***~

Please return 1/31/11 for another installment of Lord of Shadows and 2/7/11 for the next installment of Shades of Crimson.

Like what you read? Please visit our page on Amazon and leave a review.


Copyright 2011 © Nickie Asher

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locals, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment