Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Johnny Living Dangerously ~ Chapter Two, Part Two

Content Advisory: Graphic sexual descriptions. Female/female petting.

Recap of Johnny Living Dangerously: Chapter One opened with Johnny having his first ménage with Carla and Lisa. Chapter Two switches to Kimmie's point of view as she catches Johnny in the act and starts a flirtation with the all-girl band's guitarist.

Chapter Two
Part Two
~Kimmie~

Ginger's whisper is the sexiest thing I've heard all week. "Yes."
I clasp the hand hovering over my breast and draw the young woman across the hall to the bathroom. The dim room, lit by the glow of streetlights, stands empty and quiet. I turn and pull the toned and curvy redhead into a loose embrace, barely touching her at all, giving her room to change her mind if she needs to.
Her soft, tequila-scented mouth hovers over my own. Perhaps the boldness she felt in the hallway is leaving her? But no, she leans in and places her lips against mine.
Ginger's curious passion flares dramatically to life and she deepens the kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Her nimble fingers pluck at the peaks of my breasts, pulling them and twisting them slightly.
A small moan escapes me; I hadn't anticipated she'd be so bold.
She breaks our kiss to whisper against my lips, "Do you like that, Kimmie? My roommate and I experimented a little our freshman year and she loved when I played with her nipples."
I murmur my yes and lean in to kiss her soft mouth again. God, she tastes so damn good.  Our tongues tease and lick, we nibble on each other's lips, and our breath comes out faster as arousal builds.
Reaching up, I cup her fuller breasts through the thin material. She's wearing a lined pushup bra so I can't feel her hard tips. Ginger presses forward, eager to show me she likes what I'm doing. Her hips rotate with her growing excitement, skimming my own on each forward motion.
The sexy guitarist ends the kiss again, but this time she reaches for the hem of my tank top. Cool air meets my middle as the fabric is pushed up, exposing my palm-sized tits to her gaze.
"God, you're beautiful. I've wanted this since the day you moved in last month."
"I thought you liked boys."
"I like sex. I've just never been attracted to a girl before you."
Hmm... hope she isn't looking for anything long term, because I sure as hell am not. Her mouth closes over one peak and my eyes close in ecstasy. A wet pointed tip tickles the end and heat engulfs my goose bumped flesh.
Fingers pull and tease my other nipple and I'm left cradling the young woman's head to my chest in two hands. One long pull on my areola, and a deep sucking into Ginger's mouth on the other, leaves my pussy dripping for attention.
"My turn," I say while gently pulling her away from my breasts. I back the other woman up against the cold tile wall.
Ginger reaches up, pulls the deep neck of her tank top down, and pushes her bra cups down with it. The result points her aroused peaks right at me, almost begging for me to kiss them.
Laving one with my tongue, I repeat her same pulling and twisting motion with my fingers to the other. I trace my free hand down her side and rest on her hip, testing to see how far she wants things to go here in the bathroom.
A delicate touch skims down my long hair, almost hesitant to hold me in place while I tease and suck.
"Oh... yes... that feels good."
Ginger's hips start to rotate again, issuing a silent plea for me to continue. I curve around to her front, and dip down over her mound. The seam of her jean shorts rubs right over her clit and the heat from her arousal feels moist.
I cup my palm over her pussy and gently lift. A moan rips from her throat and a hand curls into my hair, drawing my mouth more firmly onto her breast. She pushes down on my hand, grinding onto my slight pressure exactly where she needs it.
"Please, Kimmie. Let me take off my damn shorts."
I cease my attentions to her delicious tits and kiss her swollen lips. "No baby, not here. How about where I can get you comfortable and love you all night?"
Ginger's hands fly to the button and zipper at her waist. "How about here and later, too?" she says with a smile.
A scream rips through the air next door, followed closely by a loud male keening.
I rest one hand over hers while pulling her neckline back up to cover her gorgeous breasts. "They're done next door and Johnny will be looking to leave. I don't want to rush."
"Damn. I know you're right, but I'm so freakin' close to coming."
"And that's with your clothes on. Wait 'til I get you naked," I say while pressing her to wall and sliding my hands down and around to squeeze her firm ass.
The door slams open, revealing Juanita squinting into the darkness. I quickly step back and thankfully we're both covered up.
"Holy shit," the drummer squeaks. "You are not going to believe what I just saw next door."
"Oh, we know," says Ginger. "We watched them for a while then came in here to listen."
"Damn, he fucked Carla good. I think I came just watching them at the end. Let's get home so I can crawl all over Freddie's cock."
We share a mutual laugh, Juanita not realizing she wasn't that witty, and Ginger and I are hopped up from our own adrenaline rush of sexual excitement. The three of us head back to the main bar area and wait for Johnny.
Five minutes pass and he saunters down the hall with a relaxed look about him. None of us say a word as we pile into the van and head back to the house, each lost in our own private thoughts.
The taste of Ginger's skin still lingers on my tongue. I can hardly wait to get home and have her spread open on my bed all night. A warm hand slinks between my legs; Ginger and I opted to sit on the bench seat for the ride home and it looks like she's still raring to go.
She takes three fingers and lays them flat against my heated mound. A gentle circling ratchets my arousal back up to furnace level and my musky arousal fills the air near us. I decide two can play at the same game and I slip my own hand between her legs.
I whisper my desire, "You wait 'til we get home. I'm going to make you scream."

~~*~~

C.J. will be posting next with a sex toy review on February 2nd, be sure to check out all her Valentine's day suggestions! Please return on February 16th for the continuation of this story. If you've enjoyed our content and would like to catch up with older installments, please check out our Everything Erotic ebooks on Amazon.

~~ C.J. Ellisson ~~

Copyright © 2011 C.J. Ellisson

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment