Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X, Installment Fifteen

My dearest Richard,

It seems we've spent so much of our time engaged in intimate acts in the full view of other people. While I've taken great pleasure with all of our adventures, I find myself longing for some time for ourselves and in a setting more conducive to romance and emotional intimacy. I fear we shall never have such privacy in London, surrounded by the crush of the city and immersed in a society not created to foster the sort of love we share. Outside of the few places like Sir Walter’s salons, there are so many limitations on physical expression. So many obligations. So much forbidden.

Let's imagine a world of our own -- someplace where we can freely become the people we are without the trappings of polite existence. Without even clothing, if we desire. Ours would be a place of pleasant climate, with dappled sun and warm breezes. We'd walk alongside a river with currents gentle enough for us to swim if we wished. As we went, the layers of our clothes would dissolve. Simply disappear in a way that wouldn't be possible in reality. This is our fantasy, my darling, and so we may set the rules. We wouldn't even remark on our emerging nakedness but would simply go hand in hand, gazing on each other out of loving eyes. Lust would simmer beneath the surface, but we wouldn't face any pressures of limited time or prying eyes. We could stay as long as we cared, knowing no one waited for us.

I wonder if I've told you, dearest, how much I love your shoulders. You might think that an odd part of a man's body to admire, but yours show your strength. In your perfectly tailored suits, you cut a fine figure wherever we go, and I can hardly wonder that you garner so much feminine attention. In fact, I insist that any woman who doesn't take an immediate interest in you must be half dead.

But, back to your shoulders... A woman needs an anchor while in the depths and heights of her sexual arousal. Fools would assert that the female of the species has no physical needs and only submits to keep the interest of her mate. Idiocy. When a woman has a lover as skillful as you, the sex act can set a her adrift into pure madness. Madness of the most delicious kind, but insanity nevertheless. The power of our response could be frightening, indeed, if we couldn't grasp at something solid to keep us steady. I clutch your shoulders.

As your magnificent cock moves inside me, urging total surrender from my body, I dig my fingertips into your shoulders, reveling in the tension of your muscles as you hold your body above mine. In the perfection of our world, I'll cast glances at you while we walk along. At your rear (women do really look at men's arses, my darling, if given the chance), and at your cock to assess it's readiness, and at your shoulders. I'll reach up and place my palm on one, and you'll respond by slipping an arm around my waist.

We’ll fit together perfectly, our strides matched so that neither of us rushes the other. By now, we will have danced together in so many ways, by simply walking together, by sharing a waltz, and by the most vigorous entangling of limbs and bodies. As we go along in our paradise, your hand will stroke my ribs and skim upwards to the side of my breast. I'll shiver slightly, but not from any chill. Remember that the air is warm enough to support our nakedness. No, my reaction will arise from mounting excitement.

Though we won’t need to fear interruptions nor have to hasten our encounter to fit some manmade deadline, I'll nevertheless develop a pressing need for you. I'll resist it, though, letting the anticipation build so that when I finally succumb, my release will be all the more intense.

By now, of course, your cock will have stirred, and I'll know that your excitement equals mine. (Will we ever tire of each other? I think not.) I only need to find some way to make this encounter unique so that it burns its way into our memories. Perhaps, I'll dash through the field that beckons at the end of the lane and make you pursue me before I allow you to cover my body with your own and claim your prize. Or, I'll play the great lady and command you to your knees before me so that your tongue can pleasure my cunny. No, instead, I'll play the river sprite -- a lustful nymph who commands your presence in my element.

But first, I'll have to prepare you by sending your need for me from the simmer to a level where you’ll do anything for completion and relief. I'll stop and kneel in front of you, my knees settling into the soft grass at your feet. You’ll realize my intent immediately, and your member will respond by growing stiff enough to stand out from your body. My precious plaything. How I admire it. How I enjoy holding it between my palms and petting it until it fairly throbs in my hands.

This day, I'll do more than that. I'll close my lips around the head and suck you as deeply into my mouth as I can manage. You’ll give out that groan that tells me how much I please you. The dear sound of my lover’s approval. It always spurs me on to make you even harder, thicker, and so eager for my loving attentions. I'll suck deeper and faster, my head bobbing.

When you begin to thrust your hips as you do when you’re inside me, I'll know that now is the time to engage in play. If you were to become any more aroused, I'd be cruel not to bring you to orgasm on the spot. Any less aroused, and you might well decide to launch some game of your own instead of engaging in mine. So, I'll rise, and before you can take me in your arms, I'll jump away and lead you a chase to the river.

I know how to swim, my love. The vicar’s son taught me when I was a young girl. It was very naughty of both of us, although quite devoid of sexuality, and it left me with a great love of the water, which I scarcely get to enjoy as an adult.

In any case, I'll astonish you as I plunge into the warm currents of the river. You’ll follow, and soon we’ll find ourselves laughing and splashing. I'll pretend to let you catch me only to dart away at the last moment. I’ll swim off, fighting the current. You’ll pursue me and eventually overtake me. When you catch me in your arms, we’ll float together, staring up into tree limbs overhanging the water and to the sky beyond.

Oh, that this world could be real and not a creation of my imagination. Perhaps, we’ll find such a place some day, far from London and all our obligations. Until then, I’ll spin you tales in my letters, and we’ll take our pleasure as best we can.

In our magical place, you’ll guide us toward the shallow water where you can stand while I wrap myself around you and lift my face for a kiss. Your lips will taste especially sweet in our private heaven, and soon I’ll be drunk with passion. Your cock, which had softened during our earlier play, will swell again. Now buoyed by the water, I can merely float down onto you, taking your hardness between my wet folds.

United now, we’ll stare into each other’s eyes, sharing our certain knowledge that we belong together for eternity. And then, the narcotic of your lovemaking will steal my reason, and I’ll concentrate solely on the feel of you inside me. You always fill me so completely, taking ultimate possession of me, body and soul. With the sounds of birdsong in my ears and the scent of grass and warm earth in my nostrils, I’ll begin the climb to completion. The water will churn around us as our movements become more frantic. Now, more than ever, I’ll need your solid presence to hold me fast…to keep me from flying apart into a thousand pieces…and I’ll hang onto your shoulders.

Your fingers gripping my buttocks, you’ll thrust into me faster and deeper…so deep. Neither of us can hold back any longer. The orgasm approaches. My body tenses, readying itself for the release. When it comes, I open my throat and sing out my pleasure. When my pussy spasms around your cock, you climax with me. Now, our voices twine around each other, rising to the leaves above us and scattering the birds. The moment freezes time, and we stay suspended in sweet madness.

Eventually, it will end, and we’ll return to sanity, my head resting on your shoulder and you hold me in the circle of your arms. Peace and satisfaction so complete it couldn’t exist in the real world.

Tell me we’ll find such a place some day, my darling. The world couldn’t be so cruel as to allow us to imagine such heaven without offering some hope that we can have it in reality. Promise me we’ll search for our river, not ceasing until we find it. Promise.

Until we’re together again and I can gaze into your beloved face, I’ll keep this dream in my heart. I love you so.

Your adoring X

http://www.alicegaines.blogspot.com/

authoralicegaines@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment