Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Love Tattoo

Betty pulled the side mirror towards her on Patty’s daddy’s Pontiac ragtop so she could check her vixen red lipstick. Her raven curls ruffled against her cheek in the breeze as we pulled into the pothole-filled drive-in. Waitresses whizzed to and fro on roller skates as we lit our smokes and tried to look as cool as we could. 
Patty patted the steering wheel in time to the contagious beat of Elvis Presley’s Hound Dog as she checked her flaxen waves and baby blues in the rearview. She was the type of gal that was able to capture the attention of just about any boy, only she was tough as nails and they usually ended up walking away with their balls in a sling. 
Betty on the other hand was practically married but loved to have a little fun. Petite, with mysterious brown eyes, she’d landed a fella over at the factory that dragged his tongue after him everywhere she went. 
And me? Susie Johnson, the resident carrot-top since school. My best features were a perky nose, perky breasts and jade-green eyes. Still, I rarely caught any eye over the two birds in the front seat. Truth, until a robin’s egg blue Bel Air ragtop pulled in next to us and I happened to peer into the sexiest pair of dark eyes on a man I’d ever seen. 
A rebellious curl brushed his brow, magpie-black over a devil-may-care smirk. Angular jaw and an adorable dimpled chin completed the scene. He held up a pair of fingers and beckoned a carhop over. 
I couldn’t help but stare as he drew her close and slid a bill between her fingers. 
Patty and Betty were talking about records they had until Betty peeped into the back seat. 
“I’d swear that boy is just starin’ away at you, Susie.” A teasing smile quirked her fire-engine-red lips. 
“He is not.” I could feel myself blushing and sunk lower into the seat.
Patty laughed as the beckoned carhop rolled in our direction and stopped right beside me with a tall, frosty milkshake, piled with cherries, on her tray. She popped her gum, shook her pigtails and handed me the glass and a spoon.
“Crazy fella over there askin’ if you’ll come talk to him.” She set up her tray in Patty’s windowsill and skated away, her skirt fluttering.
Patty and Betty squealed and Betty opened her door and got out to pull the seat forward. She jerked her head in Mr. Cool’s direction. “Go on.”
I looked back towards him but he was busy thumping his thumb against the steering wheel to a Lou Reed song and looking fine in general. Betty reached in after me and tugged on my arm, prying me from the car. I shot her a wistful look as she fussed with my hair and unpinned a few red curls.
“I feel like a bull at an auction,” I objected, “and my milkshake’s gonna melt.”
Betty laughed, took my hand, and squeezed it. “It’s not every day that you get propositioned with ice cream.”
We shared a giggle and I squared my shoulders. “Okay. But if he tries any funny business, he’s got another thing coming,” I declared, and Patty winked at me. 
It felt like a hundred steps to the Chevy and I leaned over the windowsill first. 
He raised an eyebrow and my internal body temperature by ten degrees. That close up, I could see he had a healthy dose of Italian in him or something. He patted the passenger seat with a sexy smile. “C’mere sweet thing, I’m not gonna bite.”
I could feel the color rise in my cheeks. “Whatcha want with me? I don’t even know your name.”
He grinned. “Ricky. Now will you sit with me?”
I opened the door and dropped into the passenger side of the bench seat. That close, I could smell his aftershave, surprisingly yummy and crisp, along with the earthy scent of his leather jacket. He had the sleeves pushed up his forearms and a deep red heart tattoo winked at me as he adjusted the radio. I settled back in my seat and he draped an arm over my shoulders. 
“Gonna tell me your name or am I stuck calling you sweet thing?”
I giggled. “Susie.”
“Susie, do you realize how gorgeous you were in the back of that Pontiac? I can’t resist a redhead.” He ran a finger down my freckled nose, sending a shiver up my spine and a gush of wet between my thighs. 
I licked my lips, fighting to maintain my cool despite the thin sheen of sweat forming on my brow. God, he was so hot. Instead, I pulled his arm towards me to get a better look at his tattoo.
“Here, let me do this.” He shrugged out of his jacket and tossed it in the backseat. His white t-shirt left little doubt he was built under that cotton. He offered his arm for my inspection again. 
As I’d noticed before, it was a red heart with a fluttering ribbon, but instead of some chick’s name inscribed, the black letters only spelled L O V E. I raised an eyebrow and he maneuvered to take my hand in his. He had big hands, and I couldn’t stop eyeballing his broad chest. Even there in the driver’s seat I could tell he was a big fella.
“Got anywhere to be?” His dark eyes twinkled under heavy but trim brows, giving him a sexy smoulder to his piercing gaze. 
I imagined him taking off my clothes a piece at a time and looked back at my friends. Patty gave me a thumbs-up sign and I shrugged. 
“Guess not.”
“Wanna go for a drive?” He squeezed my hand before hovering fingers over the ignition, awaiting my answer.
My heart fluttered and I felt more than a little faint as my clit throbbed between my thighs, curious as to what he really had to offer. “Yeah, sure.”
He fired up the Chevy and revved the engine which raised a lot of heads at the sudden interruption and I laughed, nervous. He felt so naughty and dangerous and I felt like a crushing schoolgirl again. How old was he? Not much younger than me, surely. 
Without another word, he backed the blue Bel Air out and drove us out of the parking lot.
The initial jolt of speed as he dumped us out on the main drag gave me a little shiver along the backs of my arms, and not just from the night air. The sheer excitement of running off with a complete stranger, let alone a completely handsome man…Honest, he had me almost drooling as he shifted gears and that love tattoo flexed with his arm muscles and tendons. 
I knew where he was going when he made a familiar turn. The Lookout. 
No other couples were up there that night to take advantage of the view. I peered over at him. So he thought I was just gonna be that easy, did he?
He put the car in park and switched the key to acc to let the radio keep playing. One Fine Day by the Chiffons was playing as he pulled me close to him, where our thighs were touching. He smelled of gasoline, leather and a musk I could only identify as a combination of aftershave, a hint of cologne and a lot of man. 
“This is nice, huh?” He grinned.
I raised an eyebrow at him. “Ricky, did you pick me up at the drive-in for a quick park and go? ‘Cause I’m not that kind of girl.” Lies. So many lies there. I had a boring life. Mother was always warning me I’d end some sort of old spinster, knitting socks for other peoples’ children. Sure, Ricky would probably do me and dump me but mm…his scent was intoxicating and I bit my lip. Oh, Mother would not approve of him at all. 
“Sure, babe. We can just sit here and talk if you’d rather.” He put his arm around my shoulder and squeezed with long fingers. I turned to look at him and he captured my lips with his. 
Oh, sweet heaven. It was completely in his kiss, just like the song said. His warm lips and lashing tongue assaulted mine with a wildness I’d never before experienced. Boys before him were always timid little animals, ineffective in making me soak my panties just by pressing their lips to mine. 
He sucked my tongue and nipped along my jawline, flicking his tongue just under my ear. 
Something about him just filled me with a great big need and, looking around, I unbuttoned my blouse. 
His gaze dipped to my breasts and back up to meet my eyes. He licked his lip. “You sure, Susie? I don’t wanna make you do something you don’t want.”
In answer, I grabbed the back of his neck, his black hair threading through my fingers and turned sideways to lie back on his seat. 
A predatory gleam entered his eyes and he shook his head. “Mercy. Damn, Susie.”
I arched my back as I let him take off my bra, only to shove his face right between my tits and nip the skin. I raised my hips under him, suddenly annoyed at the long skirt I wore. 
He kissed me again, his fingers gripping my chin in a rough way I really kind of liked. He worked his way back to my neck and bit. 
I gasped, the sensation of pain quickly dulling then blossoming into a near-orgasmic explosion, both in my breasts and my pussy, making me moan. 
He growled in my ear and sucked at my skin, raising up to attack my breasts again, teeth pinching my nipples, sending little spikes of oooh through me. 
My pussy clenched, needing to be filled. 
He busied himself by reaching up under my skirt and finding the patch of wet I couldn’t explain away. 
“I want you, Ricky.” I whispered, and tugged at his hair when he pulled my skirt up then my underwear aside to sample a lick over my swollen and hungry pussy. 
“I want you, too.” His dark gaze met mine and I shivered again, my nipples peaked at the cool air. He crawled up and down my body like an expert, nipping my nipple, squeezing my side in just the right place to make me cry out and nearly beg for his cock, which I hadn’t gotten to yet. 
He settled into a position between my legs and unbuckled his belt while he pressed his thumb up against my clit. “These,” he ripped off my panties, “just have to go.”
My mouth hung open in shock and probably more than a little admiration. Okay, so I was really horny and this man was driving me wild: long fingers, expert tongue and the way he nipped my skin, ohhh, irresistible. 
He pulled his shirt off and threw it in the back seat and I almost fainted. Treasure chest, gorgeous defined abs, even in the dim glow of the dash lights. What, were we nuts? The cops could come at any moment…
He fell over me and kissed my lips, letting me feel his chest under my hands and tug at his little nipples. He growled in my ear as I felt the head of his cock against my cunt. 
“Yes…” I whined, and dug my nails into his sides making him grimace. I caught just a flash of elongated canines and widened my eyes just a little, but that’s when he entered me with a mighty thrust. So big. I went from empty and needing to stuffed with Ricky’s dick. 
He kept kissing my lips and my neck, his hand palming a breast, kneading my flesh like it was modeling clay while stroking me slow and long. I moaned and dragged my nails up his back, making him groan and arch. 
“Faster…” I whined through clenched teeth and he obliged by thrusting faster. My pussy clenched around his cock and we sucked at each other’s lips. I slid my tongue around in his mouth to encounter the pointed teeth I’d just seen. Mm…Orgasm was rising, like a tidal wave, and I rose off his seat, pushing against him, trying to get him deeper inside me. 
He grunted against my neck as I opened my eyes to watch the flow of his muscles in the dash light. The moon’d come out and painted him in a powdery silver. 
The tidal wave reached shore and I hissed, chomping his shoulder between my teeth as I came hard, bolts of pleasure shooting through my body. I screamed, beyond caring if anybody heard me. Oh my God. Oh my God. 
“Jeez, Ricky…oh jeez…” I called out again and he groaned, somehow lengthening his strokes, hitting the bottom of my insides. I nearly passed out; it felt so amazing. Just when I thought I couldn’t take it any longer, he growled low and deep in my ear, and his cock jerked in me. 
He nipped and tugged at my bottom lip to suck, and grimaced as he came. Slowly it dawned on me what he really was and despite my best intentions, I came again. With him. He rocked me as I clamped my thighs around his waist, both of us panting like animals in heat. 
When it was over, he stopped and kissed me tenderly. He stroked my face with the back of his hand. “Such a pretty thing. Sweet doll.” 
I closed my fingers over his. “It’s okay, Ricky. I get what you are. You can take me home now.”

****

I never saw him again, but I’ll never forget that love tattoo, because in a way it kind of left a mark on me. The bruises he left on my flesh were from raw exertion and primal urges, not violence and even though he was a vampire, he was the best man I ever had.

Look for Annice’s next short story in July 2012!

~~*~~

~ Annice Sands ~
Follow Annice on Twitter

Copyright © 2012 Annice Sands

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet heaven! This? Outstanding and completely hot! More like this, please? Raw and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite thus far. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete