Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X - Installment Nine by Alice Gaines

My dearest Richard,

Of course, the moment I read your latest, I put pen to paper to compose the next step of the wedding night of our shared fantasy. After such a thorough exercise of the sixth pleasure, I could hardly fail to continue to the seventh -- the first that your new wife will undertake for your enjoyment. I'd written what I thought praiseworthy but not inspired enough to match your description, and for the moment I feared that I'd never find adequate words to repay you.

Then, inspiration visited me once again in a dream. A woman less smitten with her lover might claim that luck created that happy coincidence, but I know better. We've established such a deep connection, you and I, of hearts and minds and bodies that we can reach across the distance and engage each other nearly as profoundly as if we were together.

On waking, I tore up my earlier efforts and penned what follows. I'm afraid, my second heart, that my randy, young husband will have to endure more before he can take his ultimate reward inside my chamber. I'm an inquisitive, little wife and wish to learn more about the male body and how to make it respond for maximum delight. In short, I plan to explore the magnificent instrument that still presses against my belly as you cradle me in your arms.

I'll push against your shoulder in a signal that you're to roll onto your back. Once you've done so, I'll reach down to the stiff pole that sticks out from your pelvis and circle it with my fingers. Until then, I'll have had no real opportunity to measure its dimensions. Now, I'll wonder at its length and girth and the bulbous knob that tops it.

When you beg for mercy, arguing that you've waited so long for your release and can't tolerate even the most delicate touch without releasing your lust into the air, I'll scold you for your impatience. How could you take such intimacies with my sex and then deny me the same?

Gritting your teeth, you'll allow me to go on, and I'll continue to manipulate your shaft, not fully understanding what torment I'm causing you. You'll have turned a bright crimson -- another sign that I won't recognize because of my lack of experience. I'll only marvel at the shade, thinking it some new trick you can perform for my amusement.

You'll have progressed quite past the point where you can speak in any coherent manner, and so, I'll think your lack of protest is permission to proceed with whatever caresses I can imagine. I'll note the drops of sweat forming on your brow and how your fists are clenched beside you and take them as proof that I'm giving you enjoyment.

Then finally, some demon will possess me, convincing me that I simply must savor the feel of my lips closing around your member and my tongue swirling over the tip. I'll bend to this wicked work and delight at finding you so pleasant to suck upon. Indeed, your stiff pole will seem the most delicious of desserts, and I’ll devour it eagerly. When you make desperate sounds in response, I’ll think them encouragement. I’ll take such wifely satisfaction that I can own your sex so completely.

Eventually, you will have had as much as you can humanly endure, my poor angel. You‘ll have reached the very end of your control and will be able to tolerate no more, and you'll manage only a two word command. "On me."

I'll puzzle the meaning for only a moment before recalling the pleasures of the bridal saddle and how I rode here in such ecstasy. You’ll be offering me the same enjoyment but with you as the steed between my legs. Now that I have your meaning, I'll rise above you and straddle you while you grasp your member by the base to guide the tip toward the entrance to my body. In this position, you’ll feel even larger than before as I sink down onto you.

Oh! such new sensations I'll discover as I lower myself into your pole. Fully impaled, I'll enjoy total possession. Mutual, my darling, as I'll have every inch of you inside me, and you'll fill me all the way to the entrance of my womb. Then, we'll embark on a new ride. You my stallion, bucking beneath me, and I your rider, gripping your flanks between my knees to maintain my seat.

Each upward thrust will send me closer to the border of insanity -- that place where the fire inside me takes control and I must surrender to the flames. All the sweeter because you'll be with me for the inevitable consummation.

My poor lover, I'll have left you no scrap of reason, not even a tenuous hold on when and how you'll spend. And yet, you'll find the strength to reach to the place where we're joined and press your thumb against my nubbin. Now, I'll have the friction there as well as the constant invasion of your hardness between my inner walls. Clever man, you'll have discovered the means to make me climax before you.

When the whirlwind takes me, it will catch you up as well. So when my sex grasps at yours in the throes of orgasm, you'll join me in the release, filling me with the evidence of your need. Our voices will rise up into the trees where the birds will take up the song until the whole oasis is filled with the sounds of our love and lust.

Oh, Richard. How it breaks my heart to write these words and not be able at the very least to read them to you aloud. I need your arms around me, your lips kissing me, your fingers exploring my flesh. I crave your beautiful cock in my mouth as much as I desire having your face between my thighs. Dreams are not enough. I must have you in reality before I go mad. Please, find some way for us to come together again. I'm yours.

Desperately,
X
*
My darling girl,

I read your letter with such longing. I'd lay down my life for you, of course. Even if I could bear the separation on my own part, I can't endure the thought of your unhappiness. If I could dry your tears with my kisses, I'd be the most fortunate of men. Of course, if I could hold you and touch you again, we'd go much farther than an innocent caress. We'd share pleasures more intense even than your dream.

I hope I've found a solution for us. It's one I've been reluctant to suggest because it requires we put our trust in someone quite notorious. You may have heard his name, Sir Walter Udney. For some time, he's run a salon catering to the whims of anyone in London society with salacious tastes. Though he keeps the location secrets and admits only a select clientele, I believe I can obtain an invitation through a mutual friend who's a member of one of his clubs.

The stories of what goes on at his private parties are remarkable, to say the least. I've heard that he engages facilities with multiple rooms so that every carnal appetite has its own space. In one, you might encounter people engaged in copulation in groups. In another, lascivious men may watch two women engaged in mutual cunnilingus, while being served sexuality by a third woman. In yet another, domination games take place, with some of London's most powerful men being spanked or tied with leather straps to wooden frames and stretched. Some have their cocks stimulated while they're forbidden to spend until their mistresses allow it.

What makes Sir Walter’s salon’s so appealing, though, is the utter secrecy all attendees must swear to. All of his guests know that the moment a whiff of rumor gets out about any of the people present, the entire enterprise will shut down. So if anyone whispers about who they see there, their own fun will come to an end.

If we attend, we can try to find a secluded corner in order to enjoy each other without anyone witnessing our coupling. Should you care to, we might avail ourselves of some of the more exotic activities. I'll tell you truly, my darling, that it would give me great pleasure to watch you again engaged in play with another eager female and then to return to me so that I can guide you down onto my rod in some position in which I could at the same time use my fingers to tease your pearl. Or, if you please, we might join in a group exercise.

I ask you to consider this possibility, my dearest. It offers the possibility of secrecy we won't find elsewhere. It also offers a selection of new sexual explorations that I think, knowing you as I do, will entice you. There's no limit to the avenues our love may take us on. Let's set a path along this one and savor the journey.

All my love and devotion,
Your own Richard

Alice's website/blog http://www.alicegaines.blogspot.com/
E-mail Alice authoralicegaines@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment