Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Pleasure Planet - Part Two


Content Advisory- Crude language, graphic m/f sex

When we last left Andromeda and Hector on Pleasure Planet, Andromeda realized having to share a suite with Hector may not be as bad as she first thought.

I tried not to stare at Hector’s sculpted body, but my eyes wouldn’t cooperate. He’d never been anything other than a geeky co-worker, but suddenly I was having all sorts of naughty thoughts that involved nakedness and tongues. My mind screamed not to go down that path. Darn this deprived libido, it seemed to have plans of its own.

“Well, don’t worry about staying out of my way.” I tried to sound nonchalant as I backpedaled from my earlier declaration of needing privacy. He was still fiddling with the string of his swimming trunks, ignoring me. “I’ll probably just hang around the pool and relax.” I slipped my finger into my belt and gave it a quick tug, letting my robe gape enough to show my ample cleavage. “You know, the usual stuff.”

He finished tying his trunks and looked at me. His eyes zeroed in on my boobs again, which sent a thrill through me. An expression I’d like to think was lust, ghosted across his face. My nipples tightened. His gaze traveled to my lips, then eyes, his inscrutable mask once again fixed in place. I had a feeling Hector’s still waters ran deep—and hot.

“Are you going swimming?” he said.

I attempted a flirty hair flip thing which probably looked stupid since I have short hair. What was wrong with me? It was as if the street-smart Andromeda had been replaced by some sexed-up bimbo.

“Yeah, I thought I’d hit Pleasure Realm Nine for a soak in the hot pools,” I said. “How about you” A giggle slipped out and I cringed. Get a hold of yourself girl. “Would you like to join me?”

I turned and dug in my bag, searching for my music-pod and headphones, the action a meager attempt to exorcise the ditzy bar-fly that had invaded my body.

“Yes, I think I will.”

“Found them.” I waved my headphones in the air a little too vigorously, ignoring the excitement racing through me. “Okay then, ready?”

Hector walked to the door and held it open for me. A true gentleman. I smiled, but didn’t speak, not trusting myself to say anything that wouldn’t sound completely moronic. I chastised my sudden ineptitude. I’d never cared what any of the men on Crystalar thought of me. Was I so shallow that a set of ripped abs and dreamy green eyes could turn me into a brainless hussy and make me forget Hector’s dweebish, knucklehead ways? The heat of his body caressed my skin as I passed him. A shiver ran across the back of my neck. Yep, obviously I was that shallow.

We made our trek to the elevator in relative silence. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from cramming the pregnant pauses with a lot of babble. The elevator stopped at several floors on its descent, slowly filling with people, slowly pushing me closer to Hector. By the eighth stop I was pressed so tightly against him my boobs cradled his upper arm. I kind of liked it and made no effort to dislodge him.

He smelled clean and crisp and I was tempted to run my tongue across his shoulder. I restrained myself, not wanting to creep him out. The elevator lurched and I fell against him. Much to my disappointment, Hector extracted his arm. Much to my pleasure, he wrapped it around me, securing me against him. I thought he was only being gentlemanly again, but then his hand crept down my hip and cupped my ass in a way that was anything but proper.

I cut a glance to his face. He stared at me and cocked a brow. I stared back. Did I really want to take a chance on screwing up my working relationship with Hector? As things stood, I worked alone, unencumbered by social attachments. When I left Chrystalar, I left that part of my life behind. If I took this sexual plunge with him, would that totally screw up the three weeks out of the month I was stuck in a confined area with the nerds? His hand found its way under the back of my robe. He slid a finger along the crease of my cheek and down between my legs.

Oh what the fuck. You only live once.

I shifted slightly, spreading my legs to give him better access, and to let him know I was all in. For the first time ever, Hector smiled. It was small, the kind that quirked up at the corner of his mouth, and I melted. Why had I never noticed him before? I could have been enjoying hot-monkey sex months ago. We had the same rotation schedule and usually traveled to Pleasure Planet on the same transport. I smiled at him.

His finger, I don’t know which one and didn’t really care as long as he didn’t stop, slid along the thin string of my thong. The tip wedged beneath the elastic and stroked the lips of my pussy. Blessed nebulas, I wanted him to bury that digit and pleasure me right then and there, but I kept my cool. I was wet and I knew he felt it. His finger dipped between my folds and stroked. I was quickly losing my cool but I was no novice at the game of seduction. A very large part of me wanted to see Hector lose control. I wanted to watch his tightly reined mannerisms unwind.

I inched my way through the crush of people until I stood directly in front of him. Despite my bulky robe I could feel his erection as I squeezed between him and some old guy wearing a silver track suit. I felt more than heard Hector’s intake of breath. Stepping back, I pressed my ass into his cock. His hands gripped my hips, pulling me hard against him. I stumbled a little and grabbed the silver guy’s arm to steady myself. He looked at me. Well, he looked at my boobs.

“Sorry,” I said, releasing him.

His smile made me feel like I’d just been licked by a Maltarian camel. The dromedaries have oil glands on their tongue to keep their mouths moist on the desert planet. Ick.

“Anytime,” the man said.

Luckily the doors opened and he exited, along with five other people. With more room in the elevator it seemed awkward for me to still be pressed against Hector, but he didn’t seem to give a crap. He did remove his hands from my hips and now held me firmly by the upper arms.

We exited the elevator and walked down the carpeted corridor to the pool area. Large glass doors slid open and the smell of the saltwater pools hit me. The humid air wrapped around my body and I slipped off my robe. I could feel Hector’s gaze on me. My heart beat a little faster. It had been a long time since any man had given me butterflies.

I stuffed my music pod and headphones into the pocket of my robe and set it on a lounge chair. Our next stop was the showers. I pressed the button for the warm spray and turned so the jets doused my back and hair. Hector stood outside the spray’s range and stared at me for several long seconds. The way he looked at me made me feel sexy so I worked it. I held his gaze and ran my fingers through my hair and down my neck, finally running my hands over my breasts. Oh yeah, very effective.

Hector stepped into my shower and crowded my body with his. My skin tingled as his flesh made contact with mine. I tried to peer up at him but the water kept dripping into my eyes. Figuring I’d end up looking like an idiot if I tried to gaze seductively at him, I closed my eyes.

His hands traveled over my shoulders and gripped my upper arms again. With a smooth turn, he placed his back toward the shower, blocking me from the spray. I opened my eyes. He was staring at me. I was quickly learning that even though Hector didn’t say much, his beautiful green eyes spoke volumes.

He twined his fingers with mine and pulled me out of the warm spray toward the hot pools. There were nine, most of them occupied by large women in rubber caps that sported colorful flowers. He guided me to the farthest pool. It was surrounded by tropical greenery and thankfully empty. Holding hands, we descended the steps. Hot water bubbled around us, chasing away any lingering space-chill hiding in my bones. He guided me to the corner, where lush foliage grew tall enough to block us from everybody’s view.

I started to sit beside him, but he pulled me onto his lap. I straddled him—straddled his erection. Sweet nebulas he felt good. I wrapped one arm around his neck and ran my other hand through his hair to tousle it. Something inside me wanted to peel away the old layers of Hector and reveal the sexy man buried under thick glasses, the man who had been hiding all this hotness under a lab coat.
His thick brown hair spiked under my fingers and I damn near let one of those feminine sighs escape me.

“God you’re good looking,” I said.

He cocked his brow again. I was quickly coming to love that little quirk. “I’ve always looked like this, Andromeda.”

I like the way he said my name. “Uh, no you didn’t. I would have noticed.”
“Maybe you weren’t looking.”

His hand moved up to cup the back of my head and brought my mouth a fraction of an inch from his. I wanted him to kiss me—needed him to kiss me. His lips hovered, his eyes searching my face.

“Are you sure about this, Andromeda?”

I wasn’t sure about a lot of things in life, but this? “Oh yeah, very sure. Now, stop talking and kiss me.”

He hesitated a fraction of a second before pulling my mouth to his. Soft, demanding, and very skilled lips assaulted mine. I opened to him, letting his tongue stroke and seduce me. To say he was a good kisser would be a gross understatement. Sweet heavens, the man had a mouth made for loving.

Somebody moaned. In hindsight I think it was me. I wrapped both arms around his neck and deepened my kiss. My pussy moved along his cock, back and forth, stroking him. His hands cupped my ass and guided me against him, never once freeing my mouth from his sensual attack.

I slipped my hand between us and found the waistband of his swimming trunks. My fingers slid easily between his body and the elastic. Later I’d wonder if he’d untied the strings for just such an occasion. I found him instantly. He was hot and hard. I palmed the head of his erection and gently squeezed as I stroked him. He pushed into my hand. His mouth pressed gently against mine, open, breathing against my lips.

“Stroke me all the way down,” he whispered.

I did, loving the tightly controlled passion burning in his eyes. He moaned and let his forehead rest against my shoulder. I stroked and squeezed, feeling him grow harder against my touch. One of his hands kept me anchored to his lap but his other found my breast. He pulled the small triangle aside and rubbed his thumb across my nipple. With a gentle tug, he rolled it between his fingers. Spikes of hot pleasure shot to my pussy. I gasped.

“Do that again,” I said.

He obliged. Then he exposed my other nipple and kindly did the same. His head lowered and his wonderful mouth sucked me as his tongue laved against my pebbled nubs. This was not enough. Him fondling my tits, me stroking him, I wanted more.

I grasped one of his hands and moved it between my legs. It didn’t take much encouragement, well, none really, before Hector was beneath the thin piece of material covering my girlie parts. Like his mouth, his fingers were full of talent. Unencumbered by a crowded elevator, he now had free rein and took advantage.

His finger slid deep inside me and I thought I’d explode. I whimpered.

“Do you like that?” he said as he slid another finger inside.

“God, Hector, God.” Those were the only words I seemed capable of verbalizing as his thumb rubbed my clit.

I pumped the head of his cock and I think he growled. His mouth crushed mine as we pleasured each other. My pussy throbbed and I felt that wonderful spiraling building.

“Don’t stop,” I whispered against his mouth.

“Never,” he said.

But he did, damn him. Without warning he removed his fingers and flipped me around to face away from him.  I wanted to scream. My body hummed like a tight guitar string. I felt him fumble a little before settling me back on his lap. He pulled my thong to the side and I felt the tip of his cock press against my pussy. Holy planetary collision it felt good.
I slid onto him inch by blessed inch. He filled me and it was all I could do not to cry out. His finger found my clit as his other hand guided me up and down his cock. The hot water boiled around us, hiding the play under its roiling bubbles. I leaned against him, craning my neck to kiss him. The position was awkward but at that moment I wanted every inch of Hector, against or inside me.

I bunched my legs on either side of his thighs and rode him, sliding, pumping, and milking him. One hand found my nipple and he tugged, sending pleasure shooting to the spot he sweetly fucked.

My pussy pulsed as I ratcheted higher, building to my climax. Hector’s heavy breaths panted against my shoulder. The man was pure sexual magic.

“Hector, I’m getting close.”

“Come for me, Andromeda.” God I loved the way he said my name. He rubbed my clit more quickly, sliding his finger to where his cock pumped into me and back to my sensitive nub. “Do it, Andromeda. Come while I fuck you.”

Okay, that did it. I cried out and shattered into a million tiny pieces. My pussy squeezed and released, milking his cock. I covered his hand with mine, helping him rubbed my clit, helping him finish the job. He bit my shoulder and thrust into me, straining and holding me as he came.

His body convulsed. Mine answered, still throbbing from the mind blowing orgasm. His hands ran up the sides of my body and covered my breasts. He massaged and stroked them, kissing my shoulder and neck as he filled me. I arched against him, still needing his touch.

When he stopped shuddering, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me to him. We sat like that for a long time, not talking. He didn’t seem in a hurry to let me go and for the first time I could ever remember, I didn’t want to be let go.

Finally, he released me. I shoved my boobs back into my suit and slid the thong back to where it was supposed to be. He adjusted his trunks and looked at me. What happened now? I suddenly felt awkward and hoped he wasn’t going to go all analytical nerd on me and burst my vacation bubble.

“Hungry?” he said.

I grinned. “Starving.”

His green eyes sparkled. “Good, because your going to need your strength.”
Thank you, sweet nebulas.



If you enjoyed the second installment of Pleasure Planet, please return on Sept 16th for more fun between Andromeda and Hector.

asJaxon Vailsa


Copyright © Jaxon Vail

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment