Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X - Installment Eight by Alice Gaines

My precious X,

Your letter arrived just in time to save me from the torment of having to live without even a word from you. Of course, those words make a pale substitute for the sound of your voice in my ear, the feel of your mouth under mine, or the pure carnality of my cock taking up residence in your chamber. I long for you with a passion I wouldn't have believed possible before we met. I spend my minutes, hours, and days in a constant state of agitation, my member semi-erect and ready for the next opportunity to plunder your moist cunny. In truth, I often have to conceal my excitement behind multiple layers of clothing, and at night I try to give myself some relief. For naught, I'm afraid. I only wake in the morning wanting you all the more.

The tale of your dream seduced me thoroughly. As soon as I had finished it and put it aside, I determined to add more pleasures to the five the husband of your dream shared with you on your wedding night. Surely, a considerate lover would think of others as the two of us explored such an exotic and sensual setting.

In my mind's eye, I put myself in that pavilion with you. We'll have rested a bit after our first encounter. I'll let you sleep, even as Priapus reared his head to demand more. Though no longer a virgin, you’ll still require tender handling. I’ll have to lead you gently to more imaginative exercise lest you become shy and pull away in fear.

The sixth pleasure...I’ll devour you. I’ll pick some of the fruit from the surrounding trees and feed it to you. Perfectly ripe, the peaches will yield their flesh to the lightest touch of my fingers. I’ll pull bits away and press them to your lips. The fragrant juice will pour over my hands, and I’ll coat your lips with it so that I can taste the sweetness when we kiss. Your ardor will match my own, and soon our mouths will pass the nectar back and forth, shamelessly taking it and returning it along with our breath.

As any pretense of your shyness melts away, I’ll continue. I’ll spread more fruit onto the flesh of your neck, following with my tongue to lick it away. You’ll understand now, I think, that I intend to repeat the process all over your body. You'll be beyond objecting, though, as I proceed to the soft pillows of your breasts. Here, I’ll take berries and crush them and coat a nipple with their purple flesh. That, too, I’ll remove with my mouth, sucking at the tip eagerly. You’ll stroke my face as I circle the hardening flesh with my tongue. Teasing. Making you eager for even more lascivious caresses.

Before I go any farther, I’ll give your second breast the same loving attentions, and you’ll reward me with soft pleasure sounds. Gasps and sighs that tell me you're ready for the next step. The true sixth pleasure. Now, I’ll select the sweetest of the fruits, something so exotic we won't even know its name. I'll peel away the outer covering with such care that you'll lie studying my fingers as they work. Finally, when I've exposed the tender flesh of the fruit, I'll take a bite to make myself sure that it's ripe and luscious enough to spread over the most precious part of you.

The juice will dribble down my chin in the same way it will against my face soon, mixed with your nectar. I won't tell you my plan for fear of arousing your maidenly modesty. To prevent that, I'll wait until I've driven you to such a state of excitement you'll beg me to release you from the building hunger in any way I might wish.

Of course, in my eagerness, my thoughts run ahead of my actions. I return my attention to where you now lay so close to me and so vulnerable. Already your passions will have risen to the point where a flush covers your face and throat and all the way down to your chest and the breasts that rise and fall erratically with your labored breathing. I'll offer you the fruit for your approval. As Eve did to Adam in the garden, but this time, it won't be forbidden. No, my darling, our union will have the blessing of any loving deity, and the universe shall surely rejoice in it.

I'll watch as you sample the fruit, your lips closing around a section as you take the juice into your mouth. That will fill my mind with the image of how you'll deal with my member in future lovemaking sessions after we've been together longer and have learned more and newer ways to delight each other's bodies. For now, I'll store the memory away, even as my cock absorbs the implications and throbs in earnest. I'll be as randy as I was on the morning of our wedding day, when I knew that I could finally have you but also realized that I still had to wait.

When you take a larger bite of the fruit and smile up at me, I'll take it as your approval and permission for me to proceed. At that, I'll crush the remainder in my hand, turning the rest of the flesh to pulp. Then, lying beside you, I'll spread your legs and apply the fragrant stuff to the lips of your cunny.

(Did I tell you, my darling, that you will have been shaved there by your bridesmaids in preparation for your wedding night? I know you didn't mention that in the description of your dream, but I hope you'll give me license to include it. As much as I adore the curling hairs that cover your sex, for this encounter I want no impediment to my utter possession of your nether lips and the swelling bud above them. Grant me this small part of what is really your fantasy.)

I'll massage the juice into your skin. Firmly but gently, I'll work it in, not missing even a fraction of an inch of the sensitive flesh. My rubbing will have the desired effect, of course. You'll close your eyes and coo your delight as I run my slick fingers along the inside of the lips and press them at the entrance to your chamber.
Perhaps you'll clutch your breasts as your excitement mounts. You might even tug at the nipples. Not experienced enough to know how the sight will enflame me, you'll be doing it for your own enjoyment, but I'll respond, anyway. By now, I'll ache so desperately for you, I'll have to resist the temptation to end our play by plunging my member into you and rushing to the release that already threatens to overcome me.

But no...I'll continue with the sixth pleasure. My ultimate gift to you. Now that I've covered your sex with the sweet juice of the fruit (and elicited more of your own juices to mingle with it), I'll spread your legs wide and move my face between them. The moment I do will surely take the most strength of my will to continue rather than satisfy my overwhelming need for you. For now, I'll enjoy the scent of you at full arousal. Such perfume! The exact scent to drive me wild.

Still, I’ll restrain myself in order to share the most intimate caress with you. As I place my mouth against your mound, you'll tense for a moment. An untouched maiden a few hours before, you won't have imagined that men do such things for their women. When you object that the act is too naughty, even for husbands and wives, I'll respond by running my tongue against your pearl. You'll swoon from an excess of pleasure, and your legs will fall apart , allowing me to continue.

How shall I describe the taste of your cunny as I work your nubbin? Intoxicating, heady, and frankly sexual. I must have more and more. I'll lick you all over, lapping at the wetness up as your breaths turn to little cries. The exact sounds I'd hoped for because I'll have urged them from you. I'll anticipate your climax, knowing that it will be the best you've had yet.

Sure enough, as I take your pearl into my mouth, you'll give me your song. The rising pitch of your cries that signals the impending orgasm. I'll continue as your hips jerk upward. I'll clutch them tightly, keeping your pussy against my face so that I can give you every last second of joy. Having already felt the spasms of your chamber around my member, I'll know you're repeating them inside your body now, and I'll have achieved my most heartfelt desire.

Eventually, it will have to end, of course, and you'll whimper as you finish and fall limp against the bed. Eventually, you'll reach for me, and I'll slide up beside you. The expression on your face will be my ultimate reward. A soft look of love in your eyes and a smile of utter satisfaction on your lips.

Now then, my darling, I've taught my innocent bride another lesson in the ways of a woman and man's joining. But I've left myself in a very sorry state, indeed. May I prevail upon you to give me the release I so desperately need? Will you write back immediately to show me how you, my voluptuous bride, will reward my efforts to give you pleasure? I await your next letter with breathless anticipation.

As always,

Your adoring Richard.

Alice's website/blog:  http://www.alicegaines.blogspot.com/
E-mail Alice:  authoralicegaines@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment