Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Paradise

Content Advisory: Explict m/f sex and anal play.

The sun beats down on my head and shoulders, the white sand, soft between my toes. Around me, palm trees shift and rustle as a light breeze washes through them, cooling my tanned, hot skin. The sound of waves hitting the shore fills my ears and I stretch out on the sand, utterly content in my surroundings.
Was there anything better than this? The total freedom of travelling. Thailand is the third country on my world trip and there are several more planned after. As long as my bank balance holds out, I’m in heaven.
Feeling slim and sexy after eating nothing but rice and noodles for the past two months, I prop myself up on my elbows, sucking in my already flat stomach. I pull back my shoulders, knowing the movement makes my bikini top look as though it’s about to lose its hold on my generous breasts.
Behind me, a bamboo covered beach bar shelters a group of three men, all bare-chested and nursing ice-cold beers, condensation dripping down the sides of the glass. For the moment, I imagine one of the glasses held against the skin of my décolletage, the icy drips running in rivulets down my cleavage, trickling over my nipples.
The thought makes my nipples harden, straining against the super skimpy material. I feel their eyes on me. The sexy one with the blue eyes and the cut body, leans in to say something to his friend and I know they’re talking about me. Their scrutiny makes me feel even sexier and I press my thighs together as a rush of moisture pools at my centre.
The hot guy gets to his feet and I turn my head away, trying to appear disinterested as he approaches. His broad shoulders block out the sun, casting a shade over me.
“My friends and I were wondering if we could buy you a drink,” he says, his accent one I recognize, definitely British, like mine.
I glance up at him, “You can buy me a drink, but I’m not interested in your friends.”
He grins, exposing straight white teeth and a dimple I have a sudden urge to put my tongue into. He’s tanned—as all travelers seem to be—and his brown hair is buzzed short. Bright blue eyes, that put the exotic sea to shame, shine back at me.
“Stay right where you are,” he tells me, and then races back to the bar and buys two fresh bottles of icy beer.
He comes back and I take the one he offers. “Fancy a stroll?” he asks.
“Sure, why not.”
I get to my feet and wrap my sheer sarong over my hips. The material does little to cover me up, but I like the relaxed, beach look. We head down the beach, toward the clear blue ocean, and then walk along the shoreline. Our toes crush the damp sand, leaving footprints behind us as we walk. Occasionally, a wave washes too far up the shore and I squeal and dance away as it races over my feet, soaking the bottom of my sarong so the material slaps and clings to my calves.
He laughs at my antics but his eyes are taking in my body the whole time, his gaze flicking down to where my tits bounce as I play-act in the swell. He takes a swig of his beer to distract himself and I’m pretty sure if I dare to glance down, I’ll see the start of a decent sized semi in his cargo shorts.
He tells me where he’s been—Vietnam, Cambodia—and where he’s heading—Bali.
I smile, “Me too.”
Most travelers take the same route and it’s not uncommon for me to bump into someone in Thailand who I’ve previously travelled with in Vietnam. I like that this sexy, tanned man will be going my way and whatever happens now, there’s a good chance our paths will cross again.
I take a gulp from my own bottle, the beer icy against the heat of the sun. I close my eyes and appreciate where I am; in Paradise.
“What are you doing?” he laughs.
“Just taking in the moment,” I tell him. “Don’t you think we should take the time to appreciate where we are right now? Seriously, life doesn’t get any better than this.”
He’s standing in front of me now; his broad chest is well-defined, the line running down the center of his abs leading a tantalizing trail down into his shorts. The heat radiates from his skin and I can smell coconut from whatever sun lotion he’s been using.
“It doesn’t get any better?” he says. “Are you sure about that?”
Thankful for a deserted beach, I step forward, closing the gap. I know my nipples are hard with anticipation, poking through the thin material of my bikini top. I lean in close and say, my voice low, “All you’d have to do right now is tug the string at the back and I’d practically be naked. Is that coming any closer to your idea of paradise?”
He gulps, his breathing suddenly shallow. But he doesn’t falter from my brazen suggestion. His hand slips around my back and he pulls the bow from the back of my bikini so the whole thing falls down, exposing my breasts to the glorious Thai sunshine.
“Holy shit,” he says, stepping closer. He cups my left breast in his palm, his thumb stroking the hardened nub of my nipple, making me gasp. I’m so horny right now, I have to stop myself jumping on him, wrapping my thighs around his waist and impaling myself on what I hope will be a cock as gorgeous as its owner.
But I hold myself back, enjoying the seduction.
His spare hand slides down my spine, resting at the swell of my ass, and he pulls me against him. I tilt my face and he catches my lips against his, drawing me into a deep kiss. His lips are soft, his tongue warm and exploratory. It darts into my mouth, tasting me in teasing strokes. My pussy gives a delightful throb and I press my mound against him, searching for the hard length I know will be there. My mons makes contact with his thick ridge, sending sparks deep into my core, my thighs going weak.
I reach down and pull my sarong away, letting it drift to the sand in a whisper of fabric. My bikini bottoms are in the same style as the top, with only string bows holding the sides together. I step back from him and hold his eye, then slowly—oh, so slowly—pull the bows apart. The tiny triangle of material falls away, leaving me naked before him, the sun kissing every part of my skin.
He stares at me, his eyes wide. Now there is no hiding his erection, it tents his shorts in an almost comical effect. He reaches out and snatches up my hand. I manage to scoop up my sarong and bikini, and then he’s pulling me across the sand, away from the shore, toward a small gathering of palm trees.
Caught in their shelter, we sink to the sand. I throw down my sarong again, knowing there’s no greater turn off than sand in places it shouldn’t be.
He lays me out on top of the material and I stretch out under his eyes, loving how he’s looking at me—like I’m something he wants to eat. As if he’s read my thoughts, he presses my thighs apart, opening my most private parts to him. He drinks me in, taking in the smooth, shaved skin, the moist, shining lips of my labia. Lowering his face to my snatch, his hot mouth closes over my mound.
I moan as his tongue makes contact with the hood of my clit, and he licks me in low, steady strokes, over and over. His hands sneak from my thighs, around to my ass, and he pulls my crotch hard against his mouth, his fingers digging into my buttocks.
Dipping down, he hardens his tongue and pushes into my tight channel. Pleasure shoots through my whole body and I cry out loud, the sound unexpected from my mouth. I clamp my hand over my mouth, not wanting to draw any more attention to us than I already have. But I have to admit, the thought of getting caught at any at any minute only makes me hotter and I imagine there are already people watching us, maybe his friends from the bar...
His talented tongue brings me back to reality, pulling out of my pussy to flick at my clit. A finger replaces the tongue, pushing up inside me, my inner muscles clamping down, pulling him deeper. My hands run over his head, his buzzed hair as soft as mole-skin. My orgasm is mounting, but I’ve not got my hands on him yet and I don’t want to lose the intense buzz I’m getting right now.
“My turn,” I say down to him, catching my breath.
He lifts his mouth from me and smiles. He moves higher, kissing the gecko tattoo nestled at my bikini line—a souvenir to myself from Northern Thailand.
Soft lips trail up over my skin, feather light, like butterfly wings brushing my skin, causing goose bumps to pop up all over my flesh, despite the heat. He looks up, his eyes shadowed beneath a fringe of dark lashes, insanely sexy, and a smile plays on his lips.
White lines mar my nut-brown skin. “You’re so tanned,” he murmurs against my skin.
“I’ve not quite braved nude sun-bathing. Must be the uptight Brit in me,” I say, knowing my recent antics have been anything but uptight.
He grins, “You don’t really want me to make a joke about having a Brit in you, but I think you’re setting yourself up for a fall.”
I shove at his shoulder; enjoying the hard curve of muscle my palm makes contact with, the smooth skin. This guy feels as good as he looks.
I pull him up to lie beside me and reach down and pop the button on his shorts. He’s going commando and I quickly rid him of the offending material, allowing his dick to spring free. It’s beautiful; a thick girth, long and hard. It’s my turn to push him to the sand and I climb on top of him, straddling his thighs. Hooking my blonde hair back with one hand, I lower my mouth to his hip bone, planting kisses tantalizing close to his cock, maintaining eye contact at all times. His dick jumps and jerks as I kiss and lick and nibble my way over his hip until I reach the thick base of him.
I allow my tongue to make contact with his erection. In one long stroke, I lick my way up to the smooth, shiny head, tasting the salty drop of clear pre-cum glistening from his slit. I close my mouth around his cock and he groans above me. My tongue swirls around his head and then I apply pressure and suck him deep into my throat.
“Oh fuck,” he moans. “You’re good at that.”
Encouraged by his praise, I bob back and forth, loosening my jaw so he can push deeper. His hips start to jerk but I don’t want him to come yet. While I’ve no problem swallowing, I want him inside me.
I pull my mouth from his cock and climb up his body, lifting myself so my wet pussy hovers above his gorgeous dick. Slowly, I lower myself onto him, feeling his cock press between my wet folds. My pussy stretches to take him and I sink down, drawing his full length deep inside me. I hold that position for a moment, pressing down even further, his dick hitting my cervix with a little twang of sharp pain.
He grabs my hips, encouraging me up, and so I lift up on him again, my saliva and juices lubricating the way. With me in this position, my tits bounce right above his face, and he curls his back and takes one of my nipples in his mouth. His teeth grate the sensitive peak and I have to stop my movements, allowing him to lavish attention on one and then move to the next.
I lean down close to his ear, “Put your finger in my ass,” I tell him.
My request shocks him for a moment, but then he glances up at me and deliberately puts his index finger into his mouth, lubricating it with his own saliva. He reaches behind me, his finger stroking my anus, just that slightest touch causing my pussy to clamp down hard on his cock.
“Oh God!” I gasp.
Gently, he lubricates my tight star and pushes into my ass. A slight burning pain snatches my attention, but I breathe deep and relax, allowing him to push deeper. With his dick still hard inside me, my head swims with pleasure and I’m sure I’ll come there and then.
But in the position we’re in, he can’t drive deep or hard enough while keeping his finger slicking in and out of my ass. Frustrated, he flips me around, sliding out of both holes. He puts me on my knees and moves around behind me.
Now he penetrates me deep, thrusting the length of his cock into my tight pussy, and plugs my ass with his thumb. His other hand is low on my back, keeping control as he pumps in and out. My ass is in the air, my elbows and forearms on the ground. My tits bounce as he slams into me while slicking his thumb in and out of my ass, doing a fine job of stimulating both orifices.
I reach between my own legs and rub fast circles over my clit, loosing myself in the sensations coursing through my body. My head swims with pleasure, my pussy pulsing with every thrust of his perfect cock.
My orgasm mounts, clutching me in its grip and I come, crying out into the sand, my whole body tensing as my orgasm tilts me over the edge and into another world of pleasure. My pussy shudders and ripples trying to milk his cock, but he holds off, allowing the last spasms of bliss to wash through me.
Unable to contain himself no longer, he pulls out and hot cum splatters over my ass and lower back. “Oh…fuck!” he cries, before slumping down to rest his ass on his heels, spent.
With nothing else handy, I use my sarong to wipe myself off, and then pull my bikini back on. We both collapse on the warm sand and he twists himself around to look at me.
“I think you’re right,” he says, catching his breath. “If there is a paradise, it can’t be far from this.”
I grin, a cheesy, self-satisfied smirk of contentment. “We’ll see,” I say. “There are plenty more countries to get through…”

~*~
M.K. Elliott
Romance and Erotica with an edge...
If you missed any of our previous posts and would like to catch up, you can purchase Everything Erotic Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Volume IV, an Volume V anthologies as ebooks NOW FOR ONLY $0.99 EACH! Want it in print? Everything Erotic Volumes I-III is now available in paperback for $12.95.

Copyright © 2011 M.K. Elliott
All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.




No comments:

Post a Comment