Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

By Appointment

You fling the door open, wearing nothing but a towel and a feral grin on your pixie-like face. Still wet from the shower, droplets of water run into the tantalizing crease of your cleavage. Your long dark hair cascades behind you. I know there’ll be no niceties or small talk today. No cups of tea or idle chit chat. Today will be nothing but action.

Your eyes are dark with barely concealed lust. You want me to fuck you and you want it right now. Without even speaking, you grab my shoulder and pull me in to kiss you, slamming the door behind us.

The kiss is hard and desperate, tongues thrusting, teeth bumping. The damp towel falls to the foyer floor with a flump. Looking down at you, I watch your nipples peak. Your chest heaves up and down, lifted by your already labored breathing. My cock clamors for release, shoving impatiently against my zipper.

Stepping away, you lay back on the stairs – staring at me with wide-eyed and wanton abandon. Leaning back on your elbows, your back arches and you push your tits up and into your waiting hands. Pinching those responsive nipples between forefinger and thumb, squeezing and pulling until your eyelids dip and a low groan escapes your full lips.

Snapping your eyes open, you catch my gaze and oh-so-slowly open your legs, like a challenge. Your milky thighs spread obscenely, exposing the fact you’ve shaved every hair from your cunt. It’s bald and wet.

Hmmm, someone’s been busy a busy girl I think to myself, unable to keep a smile of delight from my face. Your pussy lips are already slick with juice, sliding along your folds, and disappearing into the dark spot between your buttocks. My rod tingles with anticipation and I reach for my fly, ready to fuck you silly.

“I haven’t much time,” you say, breaking the silent spell of the moment. “Eat me.”

The bluntness of the command sends a spark of surprise through me, but I fall to my knees. Pushing the discomfort of the awkward position on the stairs from my mind, I bend to the task in front of me. You smell so fucking good, as I bury my face between your thighs. My tongue runs the full length of your slit, gliding over and around your already swollen nub. You jolt at the contact and your breathing hitches. Tracing a path down the inside of your pussy lips, I slide over the entrance of your sheath and come right to the edge of your rosebud pucker. Groaning, you grab the back of my head and steer me where you want me most.

“Fuck me with your tongue,” you say in a firm tone, leaving no room for argument.

I shove my tongue in like a miniature dildo - trying to squirm all the way inside the wet heat of your snatch. The tang of your arousal explodes over my taste buds. I inhale your musky scent as your clit is mashed against the tip of my nose. Your hips heave as you grind your silky soft nether regions against my face. My tongue is starting to ache - it is dug in so far. But I sure as hell won’t stop until you tell me to.

Running a finger along the underside of your thigh, I know what you want. Your muffled whimper of need is my confirmation, as you tilt your hips up, exposing your rosette.

“Put your finger in my ass,” you pant out on a strangled breath.

As if I needed telling. I slide a finger between buttocks slick with your cream and my spit. Gently rubbing my fingertip around your tight puckered hole, I feel it yield and gradually give.

”C’mon,” you say through gritted teeth, “are you waiting for a written invitation?”

Horny today, are we? Not receiving your conjugal quota? Need some rough and ready? I drive my finger in. You moan your satisfaction and squeeze hot and tight around my digit. My cock is throbbing a complaint from within its denim confines, but I know I have to satisfy you first.

Finger fucking you, I build up momentum as I push in and out of your ass. Your groans of approval are guiding the pace. All the time, my tongue is hard at work, driving in tandem into your pussy. Your hips are doing a crazy dance on the step and it’s taking all of my concentration to keep my face glued between your thighs and my finger in your ass.

“Hurry. Mark’s home soon,” you gasp.

Ahhh - It’s the risk of being caught that's got you so fired up today.

Redoubling my efforts, I push my finger further into the secret, tight spot you reserve for me. A low keening noise – a feral animalistic sound – spills from your lips and fills the space around us. Dragging the flat of my tongue over your snatch, I lap your clit between my lips and suck it, hard.

You cry out for a God you don’t believe in as you plummet over the edge into orgasm. Your hands are anchored in my hair as you clutch me to the pulsing center of you. The strength of your grip makes me wince.

As you ride out the last of your spasms, your hands drop from my head and land with a muffled thump beside you. You fall back limp on the stairs. Draping an arm across your forehead, your breath comes in heaving gulps. I have a crick in my neck, my knees hurt and your juices are smeared all over my face. My dick aches in frustration, but getting off is not a perk I’m gonna get today.

“Your money is on the table.” Your voice trembles. “Quick. He’ll be here any minute.”

Rising to my feet, I wipe my face on my sleeve and grab the bills on my way to the door. I shove them in my pocket next to my sensitive cock. Casting one last look at you, I see you’ve risen and pulled the crumpled towel back over your nakedness.

“Same time next week,” you say. Your voice has steadied. “He’ll be out of town. We’ll have more time.” You turn, climb the stairs and disappear out of sight.

I open the door and step out into the street, squinting in the sunlight. Striding up the road, I make a mental note to schedule you for two-thirty next Thursday.

*** 
Copyright © 2011 Greta Goddard



Greta's book Erotic Liaisons - An ebook of six sexy short stories to tempt, tease and titillate.  Get your copy at Barnes & Nobel or Amazon 


All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

~~*~~

If you missed any of our previous posts and would like to catch up, you can purchase Everything Erotic Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Volume IV, Volume V, and Volume VI, Volume VII, and Volume VIII anthologies as ebooks for only $2.99 each! Want it in print? Everything Erotic Volumes I-III is now available in paperback for $12.95.
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW!
    A very...descriptive...encounter.
    Off to take a cold shower, Greta!
    Teaberry

    ReplyDelete