Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

His Time


Content Advisory: Erotic

When Saul is in town, he takes me out at night beneath the stars in his pretty silver Mercedes. He puts the top down before we go down to the beach for a midnight ride. The sand shimmers like crushed diamonds at just the right time as he drives close to the sea spray with the stars overhead and the wind tearing at my carefully coiffed hair.

He takes my hand in his, placing it over the wood grain gear shift to feel the sports car’s power under my fingers. I can’t help but feel the rising warmth between my thighs. He accelerates, sending a rush of air over and around our heads, making me laugh with anticipation. My time is his time. What will he do next?

I watch him as he focuses on the terrain ahead with his beautiful pronounced cheekbones, proud nose and tensed jaw. The muscles in his forearm flex as he downshifts. His blonde hair settles against his cheeks as we slow to a stop. He’s brought me home again. 

His house stands facing the sea, an open balcony offering a view so grand, I can believe we are on the bow of a great ship. He insists that I wear fine lingerie, most often a shade of red like I am tonight.

A collar of cut gems encircles my slender throat—a precious declaration of my gift and his right, pet and master. He does not call me his slave because that is an indication that service is forced, he says. My love for him is as deep as the raging ocean that stands outside his bedroom door. 

His presence is subtle, yet powerful. A quiet stillness behind me as I stand at the open doorway. A kiss upon my shoulder as he tests the tautness of my collar with his fingers. His hard chest and erect cock graze my back and ass. He pulls on the silver ring that dangles like a shining pendant. 

“My pretty pet,” he says with a gentle warm breath. “My beautiful kitten.”

I turn to meet his gaze, and in the dim light, his eyes are infinitely black. He pulls me close to crush his mouth to mine. Our lips part to give way to a hard kiss that steals my breath and soaks my tiny crimson panties. My nipples stiffen beneath the corset that barely manages to enclose my breasts. The slide of my silk stockings send shivers up my thighs when he tugs at the straps attached to my garter belt. I am his pretty thing, his porcelain doll, and finally, his little painted cock-slut.

We kiss again and his fingers close around the front of my panties to pull them between my bare pussy lips. The delicious gentle friction sliding over my swollen and heated clit sends a ripple of delight to my cunt. I tremble involuntarily and moan softly in his mouth. He breaks the kiss and I turn my head slightly as he inspects me. 

“On your knees,” he says.

He releases my panties as I lower myself, keeping my eyes to the floor. His legs are toned, his feet the most perfect I’ve ever seen on a man, each toe worthy of admiration. His hands are big with long, skilled fingers capable of playing a perfect concerto or navigating a winding road through the Swiss Alps, white knuckled on the leather-wrapped steering wheel. 

My breasts rise and fall in short breaths as he runs his fingers over my hair. He enjoys it when I pin it up tight so he alone has the privilege of releasing it to fall in black waves around my shoulders. A tug at the nape of my neck and I realize that I’ve closed my eyes without meaning to. I open them to find his cock wavering in front of me. It’s thick, veined and capable of choking me when he wants it to.

He pulls my hair to let me know what he wants. I reach up to grasp his phallus in my hand, my fingers hardly able to wrap around it. I flick my tongue over the moist tip and then open my mouth to suck him. His thigh is steel as I cling to it to steady myself. I stroke my fingers towards my lips, meeting somewhere in the middle. His cock slides over my tongue and he makes a little sound when I play with his balls. I cradle them in the palm of my hand and tickle behind them, humming low around his width. His cock twitches in my mouth in response as his balls tighten. I release the shaft and grasp his hips as he wraps my hair around his hand and pulls. He lengthens his strokes, drawing his dick out farther and shoving it in deeper until he’s fucking my face. I give a deep moan as he picks up the pace, rocking his hips back and forth until he gasps and drives his cock all the way in with soft groan. His cock pulses as he comes and I swallow every drop eagerly.

He lets go of my hair and tilts my chin up so I am looking at his face. “To the bed,” he demands. His face is stern and his eyes undeniable.

I rise to my feet for him to unlatch the hooks on my corset. He frees my breasts, weighing them in each hand before tugging at the nipples. My mouth falls open at the little sparks of delicious pain. He hooks a finger into the ring dangling from my neck to pull me towards his enormous bed with red sheets and pristine white pillows. Again, I’m coaxed to my knees, only this time on the cushion of his mattress as he squeezes my large breasts, just over a handful each for him, and bites first one nipple, then the other, pulling the areola into his mouth to suck. My pussy clenches on nothing as his thumb roams a loose circle around my other nipple, keeping it pebble-hard. I exhale softly as his lips and tongue drift lower, abandoning my tits to kiss over my navel. His hand slips under my panties and savagely rips them away from my body. He pushes a finger inside my throbbing hole and I press into it, wanting it to fill me more. Instead he teases, withdrawing to focus on the outside.

I moan as he works my clit in tighter and tighter circles, and my thighs shake. 

He kisses my cunt. “Lie down,” he says. 

I nod and move to the head of the bed. Together, we shove the pillows off for me to lie flat on my back. He crawls up the length of my body, his shoulders broad and his biceps flexed to support his weight. He kisses my lips and his fingers find my pussy again to slide inside me. He tilts his angle of entry at the wrist, the tips of his fingers easily finding my g-spot. I clutch at the sheets and moan loudly. He slides down to my breasts to nip and kisses a trail to my hip, brushing his tongue over my skin. A shiver rushes down my spine as my cunt tightens around his fingers. I scream and clutch at the sheets. He dives straight in to eating me, shoving himself between my legs with his shoulders pressed up against the backs of my thighs. I whimper and jerk as he sucks my clit, rubbing his tongue under the sensitive spot. His tongue lashes over my hole and back beneath my clit again as I come once more. I want him so badly inside me. My pussy, still tight from orgasm, aches to be stuffed with his thick cock.

“Fuck me,” I beg breathlessly. “Fuck me hard.”

I feel him grin against my pussy before he pushes his shoulders ahead of my thighs. My legs fall to his waist as he looms over me. He rubs the head of his cock against my slick opening and bows his head to kiss me. I can taste myself in his mouth and I bite down on his lip as he thrusts inside me with a deep groan. I moan through my nose and in his mouth before breaking the kiss to gasp for breath. He’s stretching me around him as he strokes slowly at first. One of his hands locks around my breast and squeezes it as he moves faster. He’s got a roll to his hips that slides his cock in and out in just the right way. I’m already close to coming again. My clit zings with pleasure each time he crashes into me. He kisses my neck and then bites skin. I grit my teeth and dig my nails into the backs of his arms as I crest the next wave of orgasm. 

“Not yet,” he rumbles in my ear, slowing his pace. 

Why not now? Haven’t I already come? But the intensity builds inside me as he pistons his hips. Gradually, he increases his speed and, once again, I cry out and scratch my nails down his back, my pussy contracting around him. He saws in and out of me in short strokes and it frustrates me. I try to pull him in deeper. I want him to fill me all the way and fuck me hard, like a jackhammer until my face is numb and my legs are jelly.

“Please,” I implore, unashamed of the desperation in my voice. 

He lifts his head from my neck to look at me. “Please, what?” A little smirk plays on his lips. 

“I want you in me,” I whine. “I need all of you to fill me. Please.”
He indulges my desires and shoves deep inside to the end of me and I scream at the blast of pleasure. He lowers himself to his elbows to grip me behind the shoulders. I know the move. I bite my lip and pull on my own nipples as he rocks me hard enough to make my tits jiggle under my hands. Harder. Faster. I hum through my nose louder and higher until I call out.

“Yes! Oh, God! Oh, God! Fuck! I’m coming…”

He growls in my ear and stabs in me with long, quick strokes before he crushes his hips into mine. I drag my nails down his back and moan. He joins me as his cock pulses inside me. He drops his head to my shoulder, our hearts pounding in unison, both of us gasping for air.

I know he will be gone by sunrise, a fresh pot of gourmet coffee, bagels and a sweet note to ask me ahead of time. The calendar is marked with a question mark. Will I?

I smile. Only time will tell.

Look for Annice’s next short story in July 2012!

~~*~~

~ Annice Sands ~
Follow Annice on Twitter

Copyright © 2012 Annice Sands

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

1 comment: