Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

The Greek Student, part two


Content Advisory: Erotic, Anal Sex

Eton took care of his body and was perhaps even proud of it. His pecs were well defined, with pale brown nipples that begged for nibbles. His abs rippled with every movement. I’d seen ancient Greek sculptures before, and Eton was no exception to the fine Grecian form.

Our mouths met again as we undressed each another. I tugged his belt loose to open his fly as his slightly callused fingers trailed over my cleavage brimming from my bra and down my belly to unbutton my shorts. My insides burned and my clit was swollen and throbbing with want, still hidden in my tiny panties. He bit my bottom lip and tugged slightly with a smile. My shorts dropped to my ankles and I sucked on his lip as I shoved my shoes off and kicked my shorts away. I sighed when he wrapped an arm around my waist to pull my body flush with his, his hand taking mine to slide over his thigh before bumping up against his fully erect dick. Correction: cock. That monster was nothing but hard man meat. I smiled against his lips.

“Do you approve?” he murmured and I nodded slowly. He let me play with and stroke his cock as he unfastened my bra to palm my breast with one hand. His thumbs circled my nipples, making them peak from the gentle friction. Eton kissed down my neck to my collarbone to lick, then continued downward until he found my right nipple to pull into his mouth, finishing with a rapid flick of his tongue.

My knees weakened and I moaned as I dug my fingers into his hair, pressing his face into my breasts. My panties were soaked with my juices; I needed him so badly. In my arms, underneath me, over me, just in me, deep within, stretching my pussy with his thick Greek cock.

He ate at my nipples in a maddeningly slow fashion, his mouth expert over my skin, which he also nipped. The tiny spikes of pain flooded my cunt and I rubbed my thighs together in desperation to get some sort of sensation down there. He stopped what he was doing and rose to his full height again, his smile mischievous.

I whined softly and grabbed his hand to lead him to the bed. “I want you, Eton.”
He sat me down on the bed and bent at the waist to bury his face in my neck, biting gently. “I want you too, Kitrina,” he rumbled in my ear. He squeezed my breasts with his hands as I was pushed gradually to lie on my back. He repositioned me so I lay in the middle of his bed. A sea of snow white cotton sheets blurred in my vision as he rubbed his thumb into my slick, needy clit, making tight circles and causing me to arch my back.

A wave of pleasure washed over me as my thighs tensed and I reached out on both sides to grasp in vain at the tightly-fitted sheets. I tangled my fingers in his hair instead to pull his mouth to mine, devouring his tongue and lips.

He slipped two fingers inside me, their length easily finding and tickling my g-spot.

I moaned louder and raised my hips off the bed, eager to push something into me, fingers, cock, tongue, anything. I just wanted, no needed, to be filled with something. His knuckles rammed against my clit as he finger-fucked me and I squirmed, moaning through my nose at first. As my pussy clenched around his digits, my mouth fell open and I groaned in orgasm.

“Eton, god Eton. Feels so good.” Our gazes met and I licked my lips at the same time he did his. I purred as he bent his head to flick his very long tongue over my pussy, before burying his nose in my soft, slick folds.
His cheek stubble scratched my inner thighs as I closed my legs around his head. He grunted and pushed them apart again, sliding his finger under my ass to rub against my sensitive hole.

“Mm…oh god, you’re…you’re rubbing my ass. Eton…” I moaned louder and louder still as he slipped the tip of his finger into my ass, still sucking and probing my cunt with his tongue. Dare I try what he was alluding to? Would it feel good or just hurt so very much? The sensation of his finger in my nether hole intensified the orgasm in my pussy, which contracted the same time I gasped and clawed at his sheets. My fingers caught hold of the fabric, and I pulled a corner loose before I came so hard, my face lost all feeling. My knees shook and I had to push him away.

He rose on his knees and looked at me. “Did I do something wrong?”
“God no, Eton, it was just so much at once.” I licked my lips and flipped over on all fours to push him on his back. His member was so hard it was curved up to point at his sculpted stomach. Fine blond hairs trailed from his navel to around his cock and balls, soft and beautiful. I took his gorgeous rod in hand and it jerked at the touch. He smelled like soap with a hint of sandalwood. I licked the precum from the slit in his dick, and then molded my lips around his size and shape. His cock was hot in my mouth and against my tongue. Pulse thundered in my ears but I heard his soft moan as his thighs tensed gradually. He threaded his fingers in my hair and I fought the urge to tell him to use me, fuck my face, anything.

Maybe we had a common frequency between us, because his grip tightened and I would’ve cried out in relief if his cock wasn’t being shoved so far into my throat. My throat muscles constricted against his shaft and he let out a deep groan, apparently liking the sensation. I sucked him faster, deeper as he shoved my mouth all the way to the root of his cock and held me there. A delicious zing raced through my body as he came straight into my throat, his grip powerful and tugging at the roots of my hair. When he was finished, he released me so I could slide him from my mouth.

“Kitrina,” he whispered, his green eyes very dark, “get on your stomach.” He took a few breaths. “Let me see your beautiful ass.”

I complied with his request and turned over. My nipples tingled as they brushed the sheet when I lowered my head and raised my ass in the air, my arms folded beneath me. I felt his hands caress then squeeze each cheek as he moved into position. My pussy ached with need to have his cock stuffed inside.

He rubbed the head of his cock against my cunt and I whimpered. “Please. Oh God, please.”

When he thrust his dick deep into my cunt in one swift move, I moaned so loud, it strained my voice. But he felt so fucking good. I was nowhere else but here, with him on his bed. So long I’d wondered what he’d feel like.

He gripped my hips to crash himself into me, raising the bar, stroking fast, faster.

I screamed and rose on my arms, tilting the degree in which he entered me, giving him a deeper opportunity. One of his hands left my hip to grab a fistful of my hair, raking my neck back at an extreme angle as he growled in his work. My mouth hung open as I moaned and grunted, an animal’s sound. I tugged on my own nipple as I came around him, the orgasm flooding my vision with a wash of creeping unconsciousness.

He pulled me back toward his chest and brushed his lips against my ear. “I want more…” His thumb pressed on my asshole to show me just how much more he wanted. My head felt too heavy for my neck but slowly I nodded.

“Lie flat on your stomach and relax.” His warm breath tickled my skin.

I did as commanded, my arms over my head, fingers digging into the sheet. He leaned back and shuffled through his night stand drawer. The snap of a lid then the icy touch of the lube. I shivered.

 He tossed the tube to the side and slowly pressed his weight down on me. His chest slid up against my back, and he took my hand in his. “Just relax,” he whispered, and I nodded quickly. With his other hand, he positioned his cock against my ass and I felt the beginnings of pressure.

I whined beneath him and he squeezed my hand gently.

“I’m going to work it in slow,” he rasped, rubbing the head of his cock against my opening in a lazy up and down motion. He stopped suddenly and penetrated the outer ring muscles of my ass.

I raised my head off the bed and moaned through my nose. It felt like the entire world was entering my ass, but it was an incredible feeling that sent wild tremors through my whole body and, as he burrowed deeper, that sensation increased until I called out.

“Oh my God, Eton. Eton…” I said his name over and over as he moved inside me, sending electrifying barbs of pain and pleasure through me. I wanted him there. I needed him there. I wanted him to bury that cock as deep as he could.
“Faster,” I begged, my eyes squeezed shut with his hand still gripping mine. I dug my nails into his fingers as he increased the pace and made me growl and groan and moan so much, my voice broke.

Eton too, rumbled in my ear, his hips rolling over my ass, cool air invading the split-second of each of his upstrokes. I was never aware I could feel so much with another human. Tears streamed down my face as my brain confused signals and released the excess the only sure way it knew how.

Eton shortened his strokes, his grunts dropping in scale until he sounded as animalistic as me. He leaned up and clamped my shoulder between his teeth, biting hard as he finished his orgasm deep in my ass.
We halted after a few more pushes against one another, gasping for breath, hearts pounding like mallets. He rose up to allow me to turn on my side and then lay on his side as well and we faced each other.

“I’d say we’ve gotten to know one another a little better,” he said with a beautiful smile.

I grinned back. “Initial curiosity is satisfied, but I will still need more results to draw any conclusions.” He raised an eyebrow. I flicked my tongue over his lips and grinned.

Look for Annice’s next short story in July 2012!

~~*~~

~ Annice Sands ~
Follow Annice on Twitter

Copyright © 2012 Annice Sands

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Well done.
    ~ Dorothy F. Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn woman, you've fired up my morning. too bad I'm at home alone lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't punctuate that very well. It should be: Damn. Woman, you've fired up my morning...

    ; )

    ReplyDelete