Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X, Installment Fourteen

My darling girl,
Of course, you shall have George and his marvelous instrument.  You shall have everything your heart and your cunny desire.  I think by now the two of us have given each other permission to pursue our pleasure wherever it leads us while in attendance at one of Sir Walter's salons.  I would only worry about losing your love were you to begin keeping secrets from me.  We must at all times be forthright and honest with each other, and as long as we share a trust that our souls will forever remain true, we can indulge our senses at will.
Surely, you showed no jealousy as Miss Creighton chose me as her partner for the next exercise.  I must admit that her request caught me by surprise.  I'd noted her interest in me, especially when I propped you against the chair and gave you a proper fucking as the whole crowd watched.  But it seemed odd that she expected me to perform again so soon after such a magnificent orgasm.
When she called my name, my interest was piqued enough to rouse my slumbering member.   Then, she drew the card from the basket Sir Walter handed her and read the instructions, and my interest grew.  A trapeze.  What could the words possibly mean?
The others seemed to have no doubts, however, as bubbles of laughter burst among the crowd.  Sir Walter's suggestive chuckle as he walked to the  near wall only added to my amazement.  But when he released a rope from hooks and lowered lines from the ceiling into the center of the room, the meaning became clearer.  Each cord ended in a loop of soft leather, just the right size to hold a woman's thigh.
While I'd wondered at the contraption, Miss Creighton had been shedding her clothing.  A pair of the other ladies had helped her with all the hooks and petticoats so that in a short period of time, they had her nearly naked.  The lady had arranged her underclothing in a unusual order, with her corset next to her skin instead of over her shift.  The stays pressed into her flesh in a way that could scarcely have felt comfortable, but the arrangement allowed her to undress down to that garment only.  In this manner, her naked body was pushed into the most voluptuous shape possible.
The corset pushed her breasts up, and her nipples stood stiff above the top.  They were a lovely dark rose color, a sight that would enflame carnal desires in even the most prudish of men.   As you know, my darling, I‘m no prude.  My cock had already responded, and now it grew long and thick.  I found to my surprise and delight that I'd have no trouble at all performing the task set before me even though I hadn‘t yet figured out all the details.
To spur my lust further, Miss Creighton turned and bent to show me her arse.  With her waist cinched tight, her hips flared in glorious plushness to the swell of two round buttocks.  When she shifted to spread her legs, she gave me a clear view of the lips of her pussy.  As I watched, they seemed to thicken and part, inviting my happy erection between them and into the depths of her sex.
Now, Sir Walter lowered the lines so that Miss Creighton could step through the loops.  The other ladies guided the leather upward toward her crotch, and once Sir Walter had pulled the rope taut, Miss Creighton swung free of the floor.  She used the opportunity to arc through the air, helped by one of the women who’d undressed her and who now pushed her ever higher.  Miss Creighton soared, her legs spread wide and her nipples tipped upward, obviously enjoying herself thoroughly.
While my paramour-to-be swung through the space around her, exposing her pussy to the view of anyone who cared to look, her other helper took up the task of preparing me for amorous play.  She unfastened my pants and removed my engorged member, exclaiming at how he could have become so firm and livid after you and I had furiously copulated only a few minutes before.
Miss Creighton’s eyes went wide with surprise and delight at her first good view of my member.  I must say, my darling, that all this female admiration will quite go to my head.  Have no fear, though.  I swear, no other will ever have my affections.  I’m yours.
But back to Miss Creighton and the remarkable contraption -- the trapeze.  After some time, she tired of swinging upward and allowed herself to float lower.  As she hovered at the height of my cock, my task became clear…to catch her and bring her to me so that I could impale her on my now throbbing flesh.  Although she’d selected me for sexual play, she seemed to want to draw out the anticipation by swerving away whenever I tried to grasp her.  The other ladies helped by pushing or pulling her out of reach of my seeking hands.
All three women giggled like children.  The others in the party laughed as I continued trying to snare my prey.  The louder their merriment became, the more I grew determined to catch Miss Creighton and give her a fucking she wouldn’t soon forget.  She swung to and fro, her mirth causing her breasts to rise and fall above the corset.  Eventually, though I was able to snag one thigh, and with that secured, I could catch the second.  I held them apart as I tugged her toward me and shoved my cock into her.
Finally, success.  Even now, I couldn’t tell you which gave me more satisfaction…having bested her at the chase or having thrust my member into her wet heat.  She squealed with delight as I reached behind her to cup her buttocks and pull her harder against me.  I’d buried myself inside her all the way to the hilt.  Total possession.
She was a tight, little thing, her muscles clamped around me so firmly, I thought I might spend on the spot.  Had I done so, I would have missed all the delights the trapeze had to offer.  Once I’d demonstrated my mastery of the situation, she became more cooperative.  By looping her arms around my neck, she cemented our union but still allowed her lower body to bounce against mine.  I held onto her hips so that I could guide her movements as her cunny slid along my shaft.
Soon, we’d settled into a vigorous rhythm.  I continued to grasp her so that she couldn’t escape me entirely, but I gave her enough freedom of movement to slide to the very tip of my member and then back until I’d buried myself in her again.  I could hardly fucked her more forcefully in any other position, and she obviously appreciated my efforts.
“Heaven!” she exclaimed.  “He hits my nubbin on every thrust.  I’ll swoon.”
Well, given a challenge like that, I rose to the occasion.  I bounced her harder and faster.  She’d become so soaked with her own love juices that our bodies made a wet, slapping sound with each passage of my cock into her cunny.  I was quickly approaching the end of my control and would soon have no choice but to release my lust into her, but I’d determined that I would see her swoon.  Although her pussy had become slick, still the muscles gripped me with each pass of my staff in and nearly out of her.  Few men could withstand such prolonged stimulation, and had I not had the earlier encounter with your sweet puss, I would have succumbed long before.
The lady cooperated with my efforts, growing more and more aroused as became clear from her shrieks.  Finally, she threw back her head and howled.
“I come!,” she declared.  “Oh, how I come!”
Immediately, her inner muscles burst into spasms around my shaft.  She climaxed, shuddering violently in my arms as I made my last thrusts into her.  I followed her into orgasm, sending stream after stream of semen into her depths.  I nearly lost consciousness with the strength of my release, but when her convulsions finally ceased, I had the satisfaction of finally feeling her body go limp.
When my gaze could focus again, I saw that she had fallen into a deep swoon.  Her eyes remained closed, and she hardly seemed to breathe.  If I hadn’t continued to hold her, she surely would have fallen backward.
Eventually, the others seemed to come to life.  The two women gathered around us to help her down as Sir Walter lowered the ropes.  Miss Creighton needed assistance to step out of the loops, which her friends happily supplied.  Finally, her eyelids fluttered, and a smile crossed her lips.  One of the ladies found her smelling salts and waved them under Miss Creighton’s nose, but she pushed them away.
“Take me to a couch,” she said softly.  “I must rest.  He’s used me so completely.”
As the two women led her away, I became aware that most if not all of the ladies present gazed on me with more than a little lustful interest.  I fear I’ll be in great demand when we next attend one of Sir Walter’s parties.  We must make time for ourselves, my darling.  After all, these sensual explorations serve only to find greater ways for me to please you.
Perhaps when we next attend, we can take possession of the trapeze for our own uses.  Until then, I remain,
Your adoring Richard


http://www.alicegaines.blogspot.com/

authoralicegaines@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment