Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Garden of Sensual Delight An Erotic Poem by Roxanne Rhoads






The Garden of Sensual Delight


The warm summer breeze whispered
    sensual secrets
    to the leaves on the trees
Pleasure grew like wild vines climbing,
    twisting and entwining in a lover’s embrace
Fresh blossoms heady fragrances filled the air
Inhibitions peeled away layer by layer
    in the secluded playground
Naked I lay before you
Heat from the sun aroused my senses
    causing my soft dewy leaves
    to unfold in the morning light
    revealing a hard pink bud
    ready to bloom
Parting my petals you tasted my nectar
    before burying your stem
    planting your seeds of passion
    deep inside me
    opening me to full bloom in
    the secret garden of living fantasies








Copyright © 2012 Roxanne Rhoads

All rights reserved. 

~*~ Roxanne Rhoads~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment