Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X - Installment Six

My dearest Richard,

I can only tell you what an utter joy you are. How many men could manage to frolic with three women and satisfy all of them? I'll admit that I doubted how I'd feel sharing you. The idea had seemed so delicious when I proposed it, but then, the possibility occurred to me that you might find one of the younger women more appealing. You allayed all my fears by insisting that you had only come at my earnest entreaty and the others should follow my instruction to the letter if they wanted to partake of the sensual delights a grown man could show them. Of course, they agreed. What voluptuous female wouldn't? And so, we proceeded.

First, you and I demonstrated erotic foreplay. Once all of us had removed our clothing, you set about kissing my breasts while your hand went between my thighs to seek out my most sensitive flesh. I'd never performed for an audience, and I found it a most exciting experience. I glanced over at the others as you teased my pearl and discovered that they'd joined in by dallying with each other. The arousal became all the more intense as the three of us seemed to share it.

As I watched fingers stroking and tugging on pussy lips, I felt the pressure of yours against my nubbin. All the while, I enjoyed the heat and moisture of your mouth around my nipple. Finally, it was all more than I could bear without spending. And I so wanted to feel your rod inside me at that glorious moment.

Before I lost the use of my faculties entirely, I took over from you. I urged you onto your back on the blanket we'd brought and informed the other women that they should watch how best to pleasure a man...by fellating him. By now, of course, Long Tom was firm and thick and ready for my attentions. You succumbed so valiantly, allowing yourself to be used for the education of the others.

Their faces registered their awe at so large an instrument, and they watched in rapt attention as I lowered my head and took your handsome cock into my mouth. They squealed in delight, exclaiming that the lad they'd both known had never had so admirable an erection. They remarked on your length and girth and begged that they also be allowed to have a moment with you.

I graciously let them take their turns, and they soon overcame any shyness they might have felt. One grasped you at the base and stroked while the other kissed the head of your member. After a while, they lost all fear of what would soon become the instrument of their rapture. The noises you made signaled your rising excitement, and I had to warn them that if they wanted to watch a man spend, the one sucking on you should cease and let the other use her hand to finish you.

They eagerly complied, and soon you treated us to the sight of a man in the throes of orgasm. You released such a quantity of sperm, the two of them could only marvel at the power of your release. I didn't tell them that you might then need some time to recover before you could perform again because I had faith that you'd still find a way to give us all climaxes. You didn't disappoint.

You offered to gamahuche the others, showing them what a man of some experience could do to that marvel of the female anatomy. Sally, the shier of the two, seemed near to swooning at the mere thought of your face between her legs, but Bess called her friend a fool. She then further dared Sally to watch her take such pleasure and still refuse to enjoy your talents in pleasing a woman. She lay back, spread her legs, and waited for you.

Of course, you'd already aroused me to the point where I could scarcely catch a breath. Trusting you as I do now, I didn't doubt for a moment that you'd succeed in satisfying me. Still, I had to watch you doing the ultimate for another woman while I had to wait. Some day, I'll think of some mischief to work on you to get my revenge, and we'll both have a good laugh to celebrate.

In any case, in my agitated state, I reclined on one elbow while I observed you lapping at Bess's eager cunny. Fingering my pearl, I continued the work you'd begun. Sally declared it a pity that I should have to stimulate myself when so many adventurous lovers were at hand. Soon, she and I lay next to each other, our hands placed over each other’s mounds.

"Wouldn't you like to have my lover's tongue against this precious scrap of flesh?" I asked as I rubbed her nubbin.

"Oh, my lady," she exclaimed. "I'd swoon. I know I would."

"Of course, you would. It's more powerful than you can know."

"You can't believe how wonderful this is," Bess said. "I've never felt the like."

My darling, you were doing such a wonderful job, devouring her so deftly that her cries soon floated up to the trees above us.

"Your friend will spend now," I told Sally. "Then you may take your turn."

"You must...ah!" Bess cried. "So good. Yes, now. Now!"

She followed that with shrieks of delight as she climaxed. The sounds of a woman thoroughly gamahuched. You didn't slow your ministrations until she stopped shouting and melted into a puddle of flesh against the blanket. At that, you sat up, revealing that your rod had returned to its earlier vigor. Stiff again, rising proudly from your body. Proof that we'd all have more fun with it before the morning had ended.

"Now, then," I said to Sally. "Your turn. You mustn't fear my lover. He's here to give you pleasure."

Sally blushed, but then, her skin had already taken on the pink hue of sexual excitement. As you approached, she allowed me to pull her back against my front, and when you spread her legs, she sighed and relaxed, closing her eyes. While you worked your magic on her nether regions, I stroked her ample breasts and tugged gently on her nipples. In all honesty, we showed the two of them the best that the sex act has to offer. Voluptuous play that most people only experience in their fantasies. With my fingers and your tongue, we shared delights that the unimaginative never have. And we hadn't even engaged in true coitus yet.

Sally enjoyed the stimulation of your mouth on her pearl with as much ardor as her friend had. Soon, the flush of passion covered not only her cheeks but spread downward over her chest and her ample bosom as well. Again, I had to wait for my own satisfaction, but in truth, the anticipation had its own charm. A prolonged period in that state promised an even better orgasm when it came than instant gratification could offer. In short, I knew that when you'd finished with the second young woman and I could take your cock inside me, I'd have sexual congress more intense than I'd experienced before, even with you.

Sally quickly approached her peak, her breath coming hard and fast.

"I die!" she gasped. "Too much. I'll expire!"

"You will, and you'll recover, goose," Bess said.

"Oh, my lady!" Sally was nearly screaming now. "Ah, ah, ahhhhh!"

With that, her body jerked a few times, her pelvis rising. You'd worked your marvel again, my darling. When you released her and sat up, you gave me such a knowing, wicked look, I couldn't miss the meaning. You were ready for me now, and I could command your body for my pleasure.

"Now, my dears," I said. "Shall I show you how a mature woman frigs her lover?"

They both agreed that I should and that they'd watch carefully to learn how best to please a man while ensuring their own satisfaction. In order to show our union to the best effect, I instructed you to lie on your back. You complied, and soon, I'd swung my leg over your body and grasped your rod.

"As large as your lover's cock may be, have no fear that your body won't accept it," I told the others.

"His is very large, indeed," Sally said.

"If your man has prepared you, the passage of his member will only give you joy. Watch, as I show you how to take him." At that, I parted the lips of my pussy with my free hand and guided the tip of your instrument between them. Finally, I could lower myself onto you. I did it slowly, measuring the passage of your body into mine by inches and giving the others a good view of how our union was completed.

My darling, I have to confess that my patience ended the moment you were embedded fully inside me. All the waiting had taken its toll on my nerves, and I could only ride you with wild abandon. I no longer cared about the others or even you, dearest Richard. My hunger demanded satisfaction.

As I moved up and down, causing such delicious friction against the walls of my chamber, the fury inside me built. As usual, you recognized my need and thrust upward to meet me. Grinding my pelvis against you on every down stroke, I managed to rub my pearl against you until my excitement had built to an almost unbearable level. Finally, I no longer needed to wait but could take every pleasure that your body offered mine. You seemed to swell inside me, or perhaps I only grasped you harder. No matter. The ultimate moment approached, and I let it take me to that sensual heaven that only you and I share. I spent with a force that robbed me of all reason, my pussy convulsing around you for long moments. In the end, I went limp, falling against your chest while my heart beat against yours.

The others marveled at what they’d just witnessed, begging to take their turns with your cock. By now, Sally had lost any pretense of fear, and she demanded to be the first to try this new treat. When I climbed off you, she took my place and was soon cooing with delight as she bumped up and down, her breasts swinging. After having frigged you, I felt sated enough to lie quietly and watch the fun. I imagined this was how I must appear as I enjoyed the sexual congress with your magnificent tool.

By now, your face registered the strain all the frigging was taking on your control. You gritted your teeth as your upward thrusts became more frantic.

“You must finish soon so I may take my turn,” Bess said.

“I would, but it feels so good,” Sally answered. “A bit longer, please.”

Bess was having none of it, though, and she put her hand between her friend’s nether lips. Sally issued a loud cry, indicating that Bess had found her pearl. She didn’t last much longer after that. No lustful woman could. Grasping her own breasts, she tipped her head back and howled in her release.

“Please, kind sir, take me now,” Bess demanded. “I’ve had to wait so long.”

Sally got out of the way and stretched out near me while you turned your attention to her friend. Your cock had turned a livid color, showing how close your climax had come. In a heartbeat, you’d positioned yourself between Bess’s thighs and had driven yourself deep inside her. The two of you commenced a violent fucking--truly a glory to watch. Propping yourself up on your fists, you seemed determined to pin her to the blanket with your rod. She matched your ardor, the shameless female. She clutched at you, dragging her nails against the firm wall of your chest. That spurred you to even more frantic movements.

The storm broke over her first and then caught you up. You both made noises like wild creatures, and in another moment, our play had ended. We three adoring females curled up around and on you, praising your virtues as a lover and swearing our undying admiration. As wonderful as the experience was, I think I’ll keep you to myself for a while. For their part, the others decided that they’d go back to the young man they’d shared and school him in all the delights you’d taught them. I’m sure you will have made him a very happy fellow, indeed.

And so, my love, I’ll close for now. Know that I stand in awe of your talents and stamina, and I hope to test both in the very near future, to our mutual delight and pleasure.

I remain,

Your adoring X

Copyright Alice Gaines
Alice's website
E-mail Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment