Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Guest Blogger ~ Juniper Bell ~ Thanking the Receptionist ~ Part Two


Thanking the Receptionist - A little something extra from Juniper's
Receptionist Series
Contemporary Erotica
Juniper Bell

It’s her naughty dream job…but are they satisfied with her performance? One receptionist, two bosses, and a very special “thank you.”
My room was at the end of the hall. I couldn’t wait to get inside. Maybe Simon would already be there. Maybe he’d be waiting naked in an armchair, cock erect, strong thighs spread. Maybe he’d toss me over his knees and spank me, just a little, before letting me come all over his lap. I’d been a good girl, hadn’t I? I’d followed all the instructions.

But when I opened the door, Ethan Cowell’s scowling face greeted me. Those ice blue eyes of his burned into mine. “What’s this?”

He held up two manila folders in one hand, and a photo in the other.  It was a close-up shot of my scowling face in the airplane bathroom. My mouth was open, obviously delivering some witty comeback to Heidi Bossypants.

“She could have warned me she was taking photos,” I muttered.

“Deflecting blame, are you? Simon, what do you make of that?”

I glanced across the room to find Simon leaning against the desk, arms crossed, green eyes narrowed. The sight of him made my heart swell with joy, as always.

“She followed all the other instructions. We’ve got the underwear to prove it.” Simon pointed to the manila envelopes. My hero.

Ethan nodded. “True. But I need an explanation for that outburst. Come in and take your jacket off, Dana. And the camisole.”

I stepped into the room and Ethan closed the door behind me. I unbuttoned my jacket and dropped it on the floor. Just like that first day on the job with Simon…I knew he remembered it too, because he winked at me, then resumed his stern expression.

I stripped down to the corset. My nipples sat in all their erotic glory on the bed of hot pink leather.

“Stunning,” said Ethan. “Just how I pictured.” He came close and circled a thumb around each nipple. The warmth of his fingers, after all the impersonal stimulation of the camisole, brought tears to my eyes.

“Don’t come,” he warned.

I gritted my teeth together to stop any unruly orgasmic activity.

“Now, can you account for your behavior with Greta?”
Oh, so Heidi was a Greta. Close enough. “Just…me being me.”

He chuckled, flicking his thumb against my nipple as if it were a lighter. But I was already on fire. “As good an explanation as any. Now off with the skirt. Simon, come help her.”

Simon left his station by the desk and came over to me. My heart glowed at his nearness. I wanted him to kiss me, but he was all business and went straight to the zipper on the back of my skirt. He shimmied it down my hips and helped me step out of it. Ethan snapped one of the garters against the tender skin of my upper thigh. I shivered.

“You look magnificent. Do you know why we brought you here?” He stroked his hand along the wet crease between my legs. Behind me, Simon danced his fingertips over my bare ass cheeks
.
“For the con..ference.”   

“Partially.”

Two fingers slipped inside me and pressed.

“Oh, God.” I clenched my thighs together.

“Legs apart! And don’t come until I say so. I thought you’d learned to follow instructions, Dana. We’ve been so pleased with your performance that we wanted to do something special for you. But I don’t know if you deserve it anymore. Not with the attitude you showed on the plane.”

“She provoked me.”

“Wrong answer.” Two fingers became three. I saw stars. My knees started to buckle. But it didn’t matter because Simon lifted me from behind and carried me to the bed.  He tossed me across the bedspread. Before I could say, “WTF,” Ethan and Simon had tied my wrists to the bedposts. Two against one. Was that fair? Did I care?
I struggled half-heartedly as Ethan stationed himself at the foot of the bed where he got a front-row view of my corseted, gartered, bound body. “We realized that all of our intimacies take place in the office. We have yet to enjoy ourselves in a proper bed,” We thought we’d mark your three-month anniversary with a change of scene. But now that you’ve misbehaved, things have changed.”

“But…” 
“Shh.” Simon ran his forefinger over my lips. “It’s always your mouth that gets you in trouble, isn’t it?”

I shut up, since I couldn’t deny it.

“But since your overall job performance has been impeccable, your punishment will be a small one.” Ethan nodded to Simon, who pulled a piece of cloth from his pocket and tied it over my mouth, knotting it behind my head. No more talking. Kind of a relief, really.

While Simon was gagging me, Ethan attached strips of cloth to my ankles and tied them to the post. Simon joined him at the foot of the bed, trailing a caressing hand the length of my body as he went. I was splayed in front of them like the salad bar at the Olive Garden.

“Now, I know how close you are to coming. But you must learn to restrain yourself. No orgasm until I say so,” said Ethan.

I gave a silent groan. Could I do it? It helped that my legs were spread apart.  Ethan had probably done that on purpose. He knew me so well. They both did, down to the dirtiest, most secret parts of my soul. Not to mention the most sensitive parts of my body.

Which they proceeded to demonstrate. It was as if they were showing off all the knowledge they’d acquired about me in the past three months. First they took their clothes off, which always turbo-charged my libido. Two strong, well-built men, my Simon with his perfect, straight cock, Ethan with his thick one.  I nearly came at the sight of them as they approached my spread-eagled body.

While Simon nibbled the tender skin of my exposed breasts, Ethan kneeled next to me and tongued my inner thighs, right above the edge of the stockings. With his teeth he snapped the garters hard against my flesh. Heat scorched through me. I raised my hips, hoping for his mouth on my drenched pussy, but he laughed and shook his head.

“Haven’t you learned any discipline yet? Maybe this will help.” He stood between my legs and displayed a braided piece of cloth with a kind of silky fringe at the end. I watched, wide-eyed, as he tested it in the air. Whoosh, whoosh. The next whoosh came right down on my pussy. The contact was shocking. The sweet sting turned quickly to a pleasure so extreme, I shrieked behind the gag.

“If you weren’t so swollen and aroused, I’d never dare use this on you.” The swishing fringe came down again on my begging clit. “We decided a long plane ride would provide the perfect opportunity.” Oh Ethan, senior partner, always thinking and planning.

Ethan snapped the tormenting fringe down on me again. My hips danced around, either trying to get close or get away, or both. Meantime, Simon held one nipple firmly in his mouth, the other locked between thumb and forefinger, and every time that cloth slapped my clit, he’d suck and squeeze, harder and harder. Excruciating pleasure raced through my veins like a drug.

When my breath came in ragged gasps, Ethan stopped and tested my scalding pussy. He felt me up with a skilled hand that knew just how far to push me. Simon licked my nipples, soothing like a mother cat. I purred and panted. Just like that, they reminded me how much I belonged to them, body and soul. 

“You can take her mouth,” said Ethan, with a decisive nod.

Simon’s green eyes, dark the way they always were when he was turned on, blazed over me. He untied the gag, then positioned himself with his knees on either side of my chest. I was never so happy as when I got a taste of Simon’s cock. I licked at it eagerly. He plunged into my mouth at the same moment Ethan whipped me again with the cloth. I shot into another world where only we three existed, Simon in my mouth, Ethan working my pussy, all of us panting to the same primal rhythm. Simon came and I drank him down.

 “My darling love,” Simon told me in a rough voice. “You still don’t know why you’re here, do you?”

He pulled his cock from my mouth, and, bittersweet relief, the whipping down below stopped too. I heard Ethan get onto the bed.

“Three months?” My lips were swollen from Simon’s thrusts.

“No.”

“Conference.”

Simon smiled and shook his head. He scooted down near Ethan, who kneeled between my thighs, his massive cock poised to enter me. Simon gave it a quick lick, which always turned me on. Then he fastened his mouth to my aching clit. Little spikes of pleasure shot through me. I started to soar, how could I stop it, I couldn’t, I was too aroused, it wasn’t my fault…

Ethan put the tip of his cock right at my entrance. “As our receptionist, you really ought to know the date. It’s Valentine’s Day, my lovely.” He plunged in deep. “You can come now.”

Well-trained receptionist that I was, I did as he instructed. I came and I came. I shattered into waves of light and heat and sound. I knew I was screaming their names. Ethan grunted as he pounded into me. Simon’s mouth left my clit, replaced by rough and knowing fingers that wrung every last throb of pleasure from me. His other hand bunched my corseted nipples together. I came and came and came, images from the long trip’s worth of stimulation flashing through my mind. Me bare-ass in the car. Strolling through the terminal in bright red stockings. Bending over the tiny airplane sink for the camera. My nipples swelling over the top of the corset. Simon’s cock in my mouth, the fringed cloth whipping my pussy.

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” whispered Simon in my ear. “I adore you.”

“Our way of saying thank you,” panted Ethan, when he was done.

I smiled at them both, too limp from my bliss ride to say a word. But here’s what I wanted to say.  The pleasure is all mine, bosses. Thanks for hiring me. For employing me. Most of all, thanks for training me.

For more in the Receptionist series tabs below. “Training the Receptionist,” from  Samhain Publishing. “Restraining the Receptionist” will be released on June 14.














Visit Juniper Bell’s web site at JuniperBell.com or her Amazon author page.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Terrific story. I knew it would be because I love your work. MY THREE LORDS is one of my very FAVES!
    ciao!

    ReplyDelete