Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X - Installment Five

My dearest Richard,

I've found a new adventure for us--one I’m sure you'll enjoy as much or more than I already have. If you agree to join in the entertainment, it will test your stamina, but I trust that you and Priapus will be up to the challenge, as one might say. Intrigued? Read on.

I discovered a pair of young lovers in a glade over a mile from the house. I'd decided to take a long walk after breakfast and was following a path through the woods when I overhead female laughter at a distance. I thought little of it, imagining that some country lasses had simply strayed from the road in search of wildflowers. But then, the laughter turned to sighs and the sorts of rapturous cries that you've coaxed from my own throat with your adoration of my body.

Perplexed that I hadn’t heard a male voice, I crept forward until nothing but a stand of ferns separated me from the lovers. Two young women, the blush of innocence still on their cheeks, lay on top of a pile of their clothing, naked as the Almighty had made them--one plump with curling red hairs covering her sex and the other more long-limbed with dark hair.

"Now, Sally, you mustn't be shy with me," the taller one said as she slipped her fingers between the lips of the redhead's pussy. "You‘ve made me spend, and it‘s time I did the same for you."

The redhead placed her hand to her forehead. "'Tis naughty."

"Trust me. It feels good. Let me show you," said her friend. "It's only fair."

"I'll swoon," Sally replied. "You’ve already make me weak, and my heart is beating so. If you continue, I‘ll faint dead away. I know I will."

"Now, Sally. You must do what I say, or I'll tell your mother what I saw you doing with young .Michael behind the barn."

Sally gasped. “You spied on me.”

“I was the one who told him where to find you. He’s a randy fellow. I’ve had him myself.”

At this point, I had to cover my mouth to keep from giggling, the two of them were so charming. I only regretted that I hadn’t seen them with the young man so I could watch them being properly frigged. Still, the vision of the slender fingers between those plump thighs made an erotic picture that I hope to share with you soon, my dearest. Details will follow. For now, let me continue my tale.

"Do what you will," Sally said finally. "I have no power to stop you."

The dark-haired one stretched out next to Sally and studiously watched Sally's face as she petted Sally's puss. After a time, Sally's skin turned a bright pink, indicating her mounting excitement. Her friend never slowed the movements of her fingers as Sally's breath turned to gasps and then cries. In time, Sally stiffened, and her hips jerked upward as she let out a long, low note that rose to a crescendo. The lusty thing had, indeed, climaxed just as her friend had ordered.

When she'd quieted, her friend bent over and kissed her lips the way any lover would. In truth, I'd never imagined that girls would do such things with each other. I must admit that I found it highly sensual to watch, and I imagined myself included in their play. I became aroused enough watching that I decided to join them and beg the same loving attentions to my sex that they’d shown each other.

I made myself known to them at that moment, pushing aside the ferns and stepping into the glade. They both gasped, jumped up, and tried to cover themselves with their clothing. But, I was having none of it.

"What naughty things you are," I declared, doing my best to scowl at them. "I saw what you did, and now, you must be punished."

They both begged me prettily, swearing that they'd done nothing wrong at all and entreating me to keep their secret. It took all my restraint not to laugh, but to act on my plan to take my own pleasure with them. So, I kept my frown firmly in place. I must have succeeded, because they continued entreating me for mercy and promising anything for my silence. I had them in the palm of my hand.

"Well, my young ladies," I said. "You'll demonstrate with me what you were doing just now so that I may judge for myself whether you’ve committed an evil that I must report to your families.”

They both agreed. I suppose I should feel guilty for taking advantage of them in this way, but they seemed so eager to please me, and besides, I didn’t ask for anything they hadn’t already freely done with each other. If I believed what I’d overheard, neither of them retained their virginity, so I wasn‘t really stealing their innocence. By contrast, the two of them knew much more about sex than I had at their age.

I tell you honestly, my darling, that I'd never felt a woman's hand on my body in any kind of sexual gesture, but those two had taken such lustful enjoyment from caressing each other, I couldn't help but want to try their games. Soon, my clothes joined theirs on the ground, and the three pairs of hands and lips indulged themselves in voluptuous caresses with no restraints. I learned that the dark-haired girl was named Bess and that she responded to a massage of her breasts with squeals of delight. While I indulged her, her friend played with my puss, remarking on the hardness of my pearl and the moisture that coated her fingers.

"Why, my lady," she exclaimed. "You've become so wet so quickly."

"You will, too, when you've had more experience and have taken a grown man's tool inside you."

"I would so dearly love to do that," Sally said, and Bess ceased her delighted pleasure sounds to agree.

“We’ve only had a young lad, and he spent so quickly we hardly had any enjoyment of the act,” Bess said.

"Perhaps I can arrange for a romp with an experienced man if the two of you can satisfy me," I answered.

The possibility inspired them to do their utmost to win my co-operation, and they turned all their attentions to my fulfillment. Sally kissed me sweetly before devoting all her attentions to my breasts, kneading the flesh and tugging at the nipples. In the meantime, Bess worked my sex as though she'd made a great study of how best to tantalize those sensitive spots. And perhaps she had gone to great lengths to learn the female response there. After all, she and her friend had made each other spend before I'd arrived, and she no doubt had played with herself on earlier occasions.

In short, my love, I soon found myself most exquisitely pleasured, only lacking your magnificent cock to make my joy complete. Nevertheless, I allowed my memory to travel back to our afternoon in the gardener's cottage, and in no more than a few minutes, I'd reached the sexual plateau that precedes the flight to orgasm.

I lay, floating in a sea of arousal, as the two girls pushed me ever higher. Though I fought off the final rush in order to enjoy the anticipation, my body eventually could endure no more, and I caught fire. With a shout of completion, I climaxed with a power that I hardly would have imagined possible with anyone but you.

The girls clapped their hands with delight that they'd managed to give me such a marvelous orgasm, and they reminded me of my promise to bring them a man to teach them more about the ways of the flesh. Of course, that would be you, darling Richard. If you think you would enjoy a romp with three willing females, I can promise you that you'll find these two eager students. I agreed that the four of us should meet tomorrow at the same time and in the same place. You and I can leave after breakfast, ride a short distance, indulge in our hearts’ (and bodies’) desires, and be back before luncheon.

What say you? Will you agree to satisfy three adventurous women? Do you think you can? I have faith in you and remain,

Your most devoted X
*
My delightful girl,

Your story reminds me of the most licentious reading I’ve ever encountered, and imagine!…it’s all true. Yes, I’ll take up your challenge, and I doubt you’ll find me wanting. It’s always been a fantasy of mine to watch two women stroking each other in that secret place between their legs. The prospect of watching three, and one of them you, sends my mind into sweet, forbidden places. The possibility of then sliding my stiff tool into all three of your cunnies, drives me nearly mad with lust. My darling, I’ll hardly sleep until we can make this dream a reality. If I didn’t already love you to distraction, the promise of these delights would capture my heart for all eternity.

Certainly, take me to this glade. The three of you may have me and my cock to use in any way that pleases you.

Beside myself with loving you,

Your enraptured Richard

Copyright Alice Gaines
Alice's Blog
E-mail Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment