Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Patriotica ~ Active Duty: Infantry


Content Advisory: Oral sex and m/f intercourse.


The humid night wraps around me as I step from the small Italian bar. My fellow infantrymen stayed behind, hoping to pick up some of the local women as the night progresses and the alcohol flows.

Wandering back to the cheap hotel we booked, I hear a cry off to the right, down a dark alley.

“I’m not interested, you stupid pricks! Leave me alone!”

Noting the rising tension in the woman’s voice, I jog over to see what’s going on. Two dirty, shaggy-haired men have backed a tiny, very curvy, young woman up against a stone wall. They laugh and mumble something in Italian, grabbing her arm when she tries to scoot past them.

Lascila andare!” I say, let her go.

The two men freeze, looking in my direction. Calculation narrows the bigger one’s eyes and the smaller one darts a glance at him to see what he plans. The big guy takes one step toward me and I leap into action, realizing I need to take him out quick while the smaller one still debates.

Leading with a stinging right hook, I follow up with a left-handed uppercut and he goes down like a rock. The skinny guy takes one look at his fallen partner and high tails it down the alley.

Blood pours from the first guy’s nose and he covers his face, screaming vulgarities at me and my country. Guess I need to work on my accent.

Turning to the young woman, I see she’s got goose bumps up and down her slim arms and legs, despite the heat. “Are you okay?”

Her eyes look huge in her heart shaped face and a shiver courses over her as she opens her mouth to speak. “Holy crap! You moved so fast.”

I grab her hand and pull her back the way I came, away from the still shouting thug.

“Did they hurt you?” I ask.

“No,” she clings to my hand as we hustle down the sidewalk. “They came on me as I left the bookstore. Seemed to be testing the waters—but they hadn’t touched me… yet.”

A slow anger burns in me. Scum lives in the corners of every city and there never seem to be enough cops. Damn bureaucrats, pinching pennies. “How about I walk you home?”

“Great.” She still hasn’t let go of me. Maybe she’s afraid.

“What are you doing here alone?” I ask. “You’re American, right?”

“Yeah, from South Carolina. I’m backpacking across Europe with a group, but they’re at the hostel.”

“Listen,” I say, tugging her to a stop under a streetlight, “don’t go anywhere alone for the rest of your trip. It’s just not safe.” She gazes up at me with complete trust, her shoulder length brown hair looks soft and clean in the evening breeze.

“I’m alone with you,” she says with an impish grin.

Adrenaline still pumps through me from the encounter in the alley, making my cock spring to life in my jeans. Damn, it’s been a long time since I was alone with a woman. The desire to reach down and place my lips on hers feels overwhelming. But it would be wrong to take advantage of the young woman’s fear and gratitude.

I fist my free hand at my side in an effort to not brush her hair behind her ear. She’s so young and fresh looking, I can see why those bastards took an interest in her.



The well-muscled hottie has a dreamy expression on his face while watching me. The instant fear zinging through my blood when those creeps cornered me now feels like it’s zeroed in on my crotch. God, he’s gorgeous. And older to boot. I bet he knows things.

“I never did get to thank you,” I say.

“Uhh… what?”

“For saving me? You really did arrive right when things looked like they were going to turn nasty.”

Tall, dark and fucking handsome tugs me along, continuing down the sidewalk. “Sure. Any decent human being would have done the same.”

I laugh at the easy dismissal of his actions. “Dude? You really think so?” I shake my head in the increasing darkness. “I’m not so sure. And those punches.” I squeeze his hand to emphasize how impressed I am. “Where did you learn how to fight?”

A covert glance at my hero reveals a slight shrug. “I’m in the Army. They train us in hand to hand.”

A playful teasing enters my tone, “And do they teach you anything else?”

He stops at the next corner, looking to me for direction on where to head next. “What’s your name?” he asks.

“Julie. You?”

“Todd.”

“So, Todd,” I say, while running my free hand up his forearm, “what do you do for the Army and what brings you here?”

“Mortarman, with the 503rd Infantry Regiment, Airborne. We’re stationed over in Vicenza, here on block leave with some buddies.”

I have no idea what his job is, nor, if I’m honest, do I really care. I can’t deny the wetness in my panties and I’d love to give this guy a proper thank you. “My hostel is two more blocks that way,” I indicate with my head, “and then one block to the right. Do you have time to walk me the whole way?”

“Of course. It’d be wrong to leave you here and send you on alone.”

I lean in, letting my breasts skim his black t-shirt, “You certainly seem like the type to do the right thing, Todd.”

“Uhh…yeah.” He pulls back, confusion showing on his features. By the bulge in the front of his pants I can tell he’s turned on like I am, but probably too afraid to take the first step.

I resume walking, hoping I can draw him out with conversation on the way. “I bet you’ve done a lot of traveling… you know… seen the world.”

“A little. But mostly during leave. We’re deployed for a tour to Afghanistan and then back to whatever base we’re stationed at.”

“Hmm…” I say, lost in my thoughts, wondering how I can broach the topic of sex. “Have you been with lots of women since you joined the service?”

Todd stumbles a bit, but catches his footing. “What? You’re asking me about women I’ve been with? How old are you?”

A laugh peals from me as my full arousal wraps about me, spurring me to be bold. “I’m twenty. You?”

He looks away, maybe not sure what my intentions are. “I’m twenty-eight.”

“Then I bet you’ve done lots of interesting things, haven’t you?” My nipples tighten against my tank top. God, he’s so hot.

A masculine chuckle reaches me through the sultry Italian evening. “Enough.”

“Ever do anything spontaneous and exciting?”

“Sure.”

I squeeze his hand again, picturing its rough texture cupping my breasts. “Like… maybe… have sex with someone you just met?”

“Are you coming on to me, Julie?”

The cobblestone walk feels foreign under my thin flip-flops, driving home even more how far I am from the sleepy town I grew up in. “What if I am, Todd?”

Todd grips my hand in return and his pace picks up. “Then I say maybe we should get you back to the hostel.”

Desire races up my spine and I can’t tell if he means to do me or push me in the door to “save” me from myself. “Afraid a young backpacker might teach you a thing or two?” I say boldly.

A ragged breath sounds in the growing evening. “One can only hope.”

We make a right at the next corner and no streetlights means only the full moon illuminates our way. Seeing a pitch-black building with a deep alcove, I dart inside, pulling Todd behind me.

I pull his slender hips to mine, rubbing myself like a cat against his firm erection.

“Hole crap,” he says, “you’re serious, aren’t you?”

I snake my hand down the front of his pants, clasping a fist around his cock. “Damn straight, I am.”

Todd pins me to the wall and captures my mouth in a kiss. His tongue plunges into my mouth, while he presses his hard body to mine. Fire licks through me, settling in my crotch.


Julie’s hot little hand pumps steadily on my cock and it takes everything in me to hold back from coming right in my pants. Removing her hand gently, hoping to delay my pounding need, I pin her arms over her head. “How about if I stir you up first?”

In answer, she leans in to bite my bottom lip, sucking it deep into her mouth. “I don’t think I need much stirring. My pussy feels on fire.”

Shifting her wrists to one hand, I reach down and slide her tiny skirt up. Her bright white panties stand out in the darkness, their stark color a nice contrast against her tan skin. “You’re gorgeous, Julie. You sure you want to do this here?”

She struggles against my light hold, not really trying to get away, just emphasizing her desire. “You’re man enough to take that guy out. Are you man enough to fuck me right here, right now?”

The challenge in her voice threatens to push me beyond control, to take my dick out and fuck her silly. Her heaving chest draws my eyes to her perky nipples and I lower my head to kiss one through the blue cotton. She strains forward, pressing deep into my mouth. “That’s right. Suck it good.”

This wild cat surprises the hell out of me, but I’ll be damned if I let an opportunity like this pass me by. Switching to the other hard peak, I create another wet spot over her thin shirt. Soft moans escape her and she writhes against the outer wall of the building.

Letting her hands go, I sink to my knees and drag the crisp white underwear down her legs. Her musky arousal greets me and sends a pulse pounding through my prick. She pushes up her tank, taking her lace bra with it, and starts to play with her engorged nipples. “You going to lick my pussy, soldier boy?”

I raise my heated gaze to hers, but see only a rough outline of her features in the dark. “You’ll have to be quiet. We don’t want to bring the neighbors running,” I say, leaning in to taste her. She spreads her legs while I take two thumbs and peel back her wet folds.

Searching with my tongue, I find her aroused clit and flick it fast and hard.

“Christ, that feels good,” she says while twisting her nipples.

Reaching two fingers inside, I test her readiness. Her juices coat my digits, allowing me to slip easily into her tight snatch. Steadily, I pump in and out while sucking on her bud. With no notice, her muscles convulse around my fingers and a slight shudder wracks her small frame.

“Oh, God. I just came.”

Thrusting in a smooth pace, I continue my attentions. I plan to drive her up again and then fuck her hard and fast. Switching back to flicking, I hammer her clit with stimulation. The feel of her sopping hole around my fingers is the best thing I’ve experienced in a year or more. I’d love to tease and play with her all damn night, bringing her over and over ‘til she passes out from the pleasure.

 “Oh… oh… I think I’m going to come again.”

I pull away and stand. Unfastening my pants and pushing them down, my cock springs free into the summer night. I reach down to grab a condom out of my back pocket and sheath my prick as fast as I can. Hobbled slightly by my jeans, I shuffle forward and pick up the young woman. She wraps her legs around my waist without a word from me and slowly sinks onto my cock.

Leaning forward, I rest her shoulders against the wall and press forward with my hips. Heat surrounds my dick as I inch into Julie. The tight walls of her cunt grip me, indicating her need to come again is closer than I’d thought. Once I work my whole length into her, she peaks, ripples hugging my cock and driving me higher.

Her arms twine about my neck and a hand rubs the short buzz of hair on the back of my head. “Holy shit,” she whispers. “I’ve never come twice with a guy before.”

Considering I haven’t started to move yet, I now have a new goal. “Want to go for three?”



The last pulses ebb as Todd eases his thick prick back into me in a deep stroke. “Three?” I gasp. “You going for a medal?”

His masculine chuckle sends chill down my spine. He’s got to be the sexiest guy I’ve ever met.

“They don’t give out medals for fuckin’,” he says, thrusting hard. Hot breath tickles my ear, “But I bet if they did…” Teeth clamp down on the muscle of my neck and I arch against him as he lifts away. “It would be for mercy fucks… and you’re way too hot to be a mercy fuck.”

My laughter echoes in the small alcove. I can’t think of a witty rejoinder while he’s slowing grinding into me. Damn, he’s doing me good. The ball bearing chain of his dog tags digs into my palm, reminding me of how this chance encounter all started.

The steady slapping of his flesh into mine bows my spine, pressing my nipples toward his face. Todd takes advantage of the new offering and sucks one pert tip between his lips, teasing it with his tongue. The cool stone façade at my shoulders contrasts with the heat of the night and our frantic coupling, transforming this moment into an almost out of body experience.

Sweat forms on my forehead and I note Todd’s neck starts to feel damp. Each powerful thrust propels me higher than the last, building pressure low in my middle.

“Oh God, you feel so fucking good,” he rasps into the darkness.

The musky scent of a man combines in the air with the juice from my pussy, filling my nose with the raw scent of sex. Over and over, he slams into me. His hands grip my ass, holding me in place and drawing me harder onto his thick cock with every stroke.

I’ve never done anything so exciting in my entire life and the moment quickly spirals out of control. My grunts and moans, though restrained, spur Todd on and his pace increases. The tingling in my clit builds again, and I clamp my mouth shut to lock the louder groans in.

“That’s it, baby. Come for me again.” Todd’s mouth finds mine and he swallows the noises I can no longer contain. The crest breaks over me, stronger than the last two. Pushing me higher and higher as Todd plunges again and again into my pussy.

My muscles convulse around him, squeezing the length of him, pulling him into oblivion with me. We swallow one another’s cries with kisses, trying to ensure we don’t make too much noise. I purposefully pinch the muscles in my snatch, milking every drop of come out of his cock, and wring yet another groan from my solider boy.

“Damn,” he says, gasping for air. “Incredible.”

He wraps his arms around me, holding me close. Kissing his forehead, I taste the salty exertions coating his brow. A smile spread across my face, and I long for the moment to go on all night. “Now that is what I call a proper ‘thank you’.”

~~*~~


C.J. will post again on April 20th with a non-fiction piece.

~~ C.J. Ellisson ~~


Copyright © 2011 C.J. Ellisson

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

Enjoy getting new reads every day? For non-erotica novels, you may want to try the Kindle blog Free Fiction. New chapters are released daily in seven ongoing full-length novels. The authors will release half their books publicly for readers to decide if they’d like to continue the story when it eventually goes up for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment