Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X - Installment Four


By Alice Gaines

My darling Richard,

You accused me of having taunted you with my description of touching my body in anticipation of our tryst. And now, I find this note under my bedroom door when I retire for bed. How shall I sleep with the memory of all we did this afternoon brought back so vividly in your depiction of the heaven you created when you kissed my pussy? My only revenge, I fear, is to continue the narrative and surprise you with the details of the havoc you wrought on my body and then to leave the letter for you to find when you awake. How I wish I could be there to enjoy your reaction when you read these words. I know your beautiful cock will come to attention as it did this afternoon. If I could but take you back to bed and impale myself on you, I'd be the happiest woman alive. We will find another opportunity for amorous explorations soon. We must, or my insatiable lust will show on my face every time we meet, and the others will surely notice.

Enough of the future for now. We haven't yet recounted our the full story of our recent and delicious past.

You know me to have a passionate nature, my dearest. And you know that I've been married to X for several years. Although I won't share the details of my marriage, I will say frankly (we promised honesty) that X and I have shared the sort of sexual relationship that most couples do. So that there's no doubt between us whether we can tell each other all, I'll also add that he has made me spend. In short, I thought I understood the sexual act.

After this afternoon, I realize my profound ignorance on the subject. I had no idea until we were together....joined as the Almighty created us...what lovemaking truly means.

I did tense when I realized that you intended to gamahuche me. It's such an intimate act and one I'd only dreamed of. The moment I felt your tongue seeking entrance between my folds, a new universe of sensation opened to me. My darling, if you hadn't held me upright, my knees would have quite failed me, and I would have fallen. The sensations overwhelmed me to the point of swooning.

Your tongue rasped so pleasantly, lapping at me as I dampened shamelessly. When you found my pearl and teased that, I cried out. I know you heard me. But you didn't stop. Rolling, pressing, working that tiny scrap of flesh. My heart beats fast at the recollection, and I'm tempted to put his aside to give myself the same pitiful relief I managed with my hand last night. I won't, though. That pale imitation of the passion we shared will never satisfy me again. Instead, I'll continue with my recounting of today‘s marvelous events.

In just a few moments, you had me hovering near the precipice. I hung there, in a state of such arousal I could scarcely draw breath into my lungs. You seemed to know how much I could endure without snapping, and you used the knowledge to keep me from a climax that would end the torture. In that manner, you had me at your mercy for long moments, now caressing me and now retreating until I would have begged you for release if I could have formed the words.

In the end, my body made the decision for us. I could wait no longer. I managed one gasping cry, and you took the cue, circling your tongue over my pearl with the firm strokes I craved. I spent with every fiber of my being, my pussy exploding into spasms that rocked me from the inside out. You never tired but continued pushing me until I'd given all I could and collapsed into your arms, moaning.

Truly, until that moment, I'd never realized that such an orgasm was possible or that it could be survived. A part of me did die then -- the part that had lived in ignorance of true passion. As you cradled me against your chest and we sat together on the rough-hewn floor, I changed from a respectable woman to one who would risk all and give all to have carnal knowledge of you over and over. And we'd hardly begun our amorous explorations together.

I'll close now in hopes that you'll take up the story where I've left off and I may read in your own words how we passed the next lascivious moments. I know I'll dream about our touches and caresses tonight. I may spend in my sleep and awake to the flutterings of my chamber all over again. I do hope so.

If I should awake for any reason in the middle of the night, I'll pass the time in planning our next meeting. You've made me into an insatiable beast, and I must have you again before fate parts us.

All my love,
Your devoted X
*
My dearest of hearts,

That's what you are to me now. No man and woman can share such a perfect union of their bodies without also uniting their souls. You own me utterly. Do find another opportunity for us. I'll die if I can't embed my eager cock into your cunny at least a dozen or more times. I crave you every moment.

I'll take up the tale of our loving where you left off. In truth, you make me quite impressed with myself that I could give you an orgasm like that first one. My tongue is always in service of your pearl. How I long to taste your honey again as you spend against my face. Promise me that I may have a repeat performance of your song, and soon.

You did melt into my arms, and it was my great pleasure to capture you before you fell. I held you, your heart beating against my own, until poor Priapus could stand no more, and I had to make you mine in the truest sense of the word. I lifted you up and carried you to the narrow bed. Some day, my dearest, we must have a harem to ourselves where we may roll about on pillows, not constricted by the size of a mattress. No matter. The fact that I could have you in that humble place made it as grand as the Taj Mahal and twice as beautiful.

Once I had you on your back, waiting for me, I rid myself of my clothing. You tried to hide the fact that you watched me by lowering your eyelashes, but I noticed. It caused me some alarm that you might find me less than perfect. But when you saw the dimensions of my cock and gasped with surprise and pleasure, I almost preened and strutted for you. What great pride I still take in impressing you in that regard.

Now naked, I joined you on the bed. When you shyly reached out and grasped the head of my member, I nearly spent in your hand. I'd waited so long for the moment and had endured such a state of heated distraction, I almost rushed to the finish. I think you understood that from the livid state of my flesh, and you forbore any more stimulation to my throbbing rod.

This, too, we shall improve upon in the near future. I'll have better control of myself when next we couple and will allow you the freedom to explore me in any way you wish.

Instead, I proceeded to lavish your body with all the adoration it deserves. I kissed your lips again before proceeding on to more adventurous journeys. Along your throat to your collarbone, I laid a path of ardent caresses. I palmed the firmness of your breasts, savoring their weight and the stiffness of the peaks as I teased them. I kissed those, too, and sucked each into my mouth to feel them harden even further.

By now, you were making your pleasure sounds again. Proof that I'd driven your passions to such a level that you'd accept the bulk of my manhood into your pussy. Still, some devil pushed me to drive you higher, so I used my fingers to part the lips of your sex and urge the sensitive bud toward another climax. I realized that once I'd entered you, I'd have to plunder you fast and hard, and my joy wouldn’t have been complete if I didn't feel your sex gripping mine in mutual orgasm.

Of course, when I slipped a finger inside you, you spilled your nectar out onto my hand. Your muscles clamped down around it, signaling that you'd not only welcome something larger inside you but would demand it. How could I fail to comply with such a request as that? So, when my cock could take no more delay and your rising cries told me you'd reached the end of your tether, I settled into my place between your thigh and drove myself home.

Oh, the feeling. The heat, the wetness, the pressure of your muscles squeezing me. I quite lost all sense of the outside world. Nothing existed but your sweet puss and the exquisite pleasure of being inside you. I set a furious pace for us, not able to stop myself or even slow. You kept up with me, my darling, although I grew violent in my frenzy. Deeper and deeper. Faster and faster. And you held me, stroking my face as I neared the boundary and flew past. You convulsed around me as you spent again, and I answered with a release of semen that went on and on. You sucked me dry, my darling, until I rested limp against you, unable to move. Perfect fulfillment. Perfect peace.

And yet, I know that I'll be ready to perform it all again at a moment's notice. Name the place and the time. You cannot give me this glimpse of heaven and then deny me more.

Even more now than before, I remain,
Your adoring Richard.

Copyright Alice Gaines

Alice's website http://www.alicegaines.blogspot.com/
E-mail Alice at authoralicegaines@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment