Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Than Tolerable ~ Chapter Three



Recap: In our first two chapters, which aired on Feb 16 and March 2, we met Candy and Tommy, two coworkers at the same accounting firm. Tommy tries to convince Candy he’s the guy for her, while she thinks someone with a more exciting job would make a better lover. The rascally Tom introduced her to spanking in the last chapter.


Chapter Three

Tommy

The past few workdays have been interesting to say the least. Candy has alternated between avoiding me like the plague and staring at me for minutes on end during a meeting. I swear, the woman doesn’t know what the hell she wants.
When she refused coming back to my place on Friday, I shrugged it off. I could tell by her reaction she’d never had an experience like the one I showed her and I bet she’s still feeling torn on what to do. Keep searching for the man with the exciting career who must be wild in bed, or take a chance with the guy she only thinks of as a friend?
In honor of hump day, I think I’m going to push the envelope with her a little and see how she reacts. “Morning, Candy.”
The young blond jolts a bit at her desk and her cheeks flame red. “Hi, Tom.” She steals a quick glance in my direction before focusing back on the paperwork in front of her.
“Feel like getting lunch together later?”
“Er… umm. I have plans.”
“Really? Sure you’re not just scared to be alone with me again?”
“Shhh!” she says while looking to see if anyone is listening. “Not at work, Tom!”
Tension seems to coil every muscle in her body and I’m thinking she could do with a little distraction at work. Let that tightness out. “You’ve been working too hard lately, Candy.”
“Yeah, well, my dream isn’t corporate work forever and I need to pay my dues now to build a name.”
I lean in over the cubicle wall, lowering my voice, “I never said my dream was corporate forever, either. You underestimate me.”
“No! I didn’t mean you… I just need to…”
“You need to lighten up.”
“Lighten up?” The red creeping up her cheeks now is not from embarrassment. “Controlling my career and the hours I put in means a lot to me. It’s how I’ll get ahead on my own. Never depending on anyone else to support me.” She clams up, perhaps realizing she’s said more than she intended.
“Giving up control is another way to take control,” I say. She’s staring down at her desk again, ignoring my last comment. “Who do you have lunch plans with?” I ask on a whim. I think I’ve got her number.
“Oh? Um… no one you know.”
“Try me.”
“The big guy from the bar last Friday. Mark. He’s a stockbroker. Did you meet him?”
A slow boil burns through me. She’s willing to give that idiot another chance and not me? I think she’s running from me for a reason and I plan to find out why. “No, but I remember him.” Easing away from the steel and fabric partition, I head down to my own little corporate cube. “Have fun.”
The idea of Candy and Mark having lunch together haunts me while I pass over a spreadsheet again. She’s an interesting nut to crack. I know she likes what I’m doing to her; I’ve never had a woman be so responsive to a few little slaps on the ass.
She definitely fits the classic mold of a controlling woman who needs to let go of that control to enjoy sex. In a submissive role, she’d be trusting her lover to fulfill her every desire. The irony is the sub is the one who remains in control the whole time. But, I doubt she’ll listen to me explain it. I’ll have to show her.
At eleven-thirty I mosey on down to her desk. “Five minutes?”
“Huh? What?”
“Give me five minutes, Candy. I’m not asking for a lot.”
Her expression looks suspicious. “What the hell are you talking about?”
Walking around the partition I grab her hand and pull her up out of her chair. “Shhh… Just follow me.”
“Tom… I’m not interested in playing your games at work. And I need to leave to meet Mark in a little bit.”
“Five minutes. That’s it. Surely you can spare that for an old friend?”
I lead her into an empty, windowless conference room and lock the door behind us. Slipping the handkerchief out of my pocket, I fold it up and press it softly to her lips. “Bite down on this and don’t make a sound.”
Heat fills her gaze as she allows the gag to slide between her lips. “You can take the gag out anytime you want, Candy. You can tell me to stop if things go to far.”
Her eyes widen but she nods her head quick enough. “I’m going to spread you open on this conference table and eat your pussy like you’ve never experienced before.” Lifting her up by her hips, I place her butt on the cool slab. “I bet not even Johnny could do a better job.”
A small choking sound comes from her, but I’m not sure if it’s laughter or mortification that I’ve brought up her ex-lover’s name again. Hell, I figure if he was worth a damn they’d still be together, so I think teasing her is fun.
Pushing her skirt up around her hips, I see she’s prepared for her sexy lunch with Mark. Smooth skin peaks between the tops of thigh high stockings and her silky red underwear. “You think the brokerage guy knows how to lick a good snatch?” I grasp the crimson material and pull her panties down her thighs and over her heels, slipping them into my suit coat pocket.
Spreading her legs, her shaven, glistening folds of skin reveal she’s eager and ready for my attention. Even if she won’t admit it. “He’s probably good at getting his dick in and nothing else. Doesn’t think of the long game.”
Stroking with a feather touch, I brush her exposed labia. Moisture starts to form at her dusky pink opening, exposing the arousal she’d rather hide. “You want me. You want this. Why do you like to hide it?”
I kneel on the floor and pull Candy to the edge of the table, encouraging her with a small push to lean back and relax on the wood. The musk of her arousal fills my senses, stirring my semi-hard cock to full mast. Planting light kisses on her inner thighs, I nibble every few inches, causing her to jerk on the table.  “I bet I can make you come without ever touching your clit.”
A tremor courses through her as I bend my head to taste her slick flesh. Using both hands to pull either side of her outer folds away, I slowly lick from her drenched hole up to the hard nub, pulling away at the last moment before I connect with the erect button. “Hold your legs under your knees. That’s it… now pull them closer to your chest.”
Doing so effectively opens my access to her pussy and tight little ass. “Would you like a good tonguing, Miss Accountant?” Without waiting for an answer, I point my moist tip at her tight pink rosebud and lick. Easing my thumbs down to either side of her pucker, I spread the skin further and work my tongue in deep.
My nose touches her sopping slit when I press all the way into her ass. The satin flexibility of my tongue stretches her slowly, igniting all the nerves trapped in the tight ring of muscle.
Candy’s hips start to wiggle, but I have to say, the gag is working nicely and not one order escapes her. Moving up, I burrow my tongue into her pussy again. Long deep strokes, lapping up every drop of sweet, tangy liquid—then pulling up to her clit at the end.
The delicious sound of her grunts and murmurs spur me further. Time seems to race by and I know I don’t have much left on the clock. “You want to come?” The whimpers turn high pitched, indicating her agreement. “Did you know it’s better sometimes if you wait?” I slip two fingers into her wet pussy and pump. Once they are good and slick I ease one out and tickle her back door, testing the waters.
A wild squirm tells me it’s not painful and I press my middle finger in to the first knuckle. “Waiting can give you an even bigger orgasm than instant gratification.” I look up to see if Candy is listening only to see her head tossing side to side in her pleasure.
Leaning over her glorious snatch once more, I suck her clit deep between my lips. My two fingers thrust back and forth, the lower one working into her ass goes a bit deeper on each pass. Judging by her increased movement and muffled grunts, I’d say her moment is close.
“God, you taste good.” Her back bows off the desk at my words. “That’s right, you like hearing me tell you how sexy you are.” Candy’s hips circle and buck trying to get my mouth back onto her mound. “Look at you, my worked up accountant. Who would have thought you’d be squirming here on this conference table looking like a wanton hussy?”
A frustrated grunt comes from behind her gag. Her face lifts from the conference table to glare at me. I slam my fingers into her harder until she lies back on the table once more, lost again in the feel of my hands.
Glancing at my wrist, I stand between her legs, pulling away from her pussy. Reaching forward, I pull the gag from her mouth. “How was that? Get your engine running?”
“Damn you! You can’t stop now. I’m close to coming.”
“Shh…” I rub my hands down her legs in a soothing motion. “My five minutes are up.”
An angry glint comes into her eye and she reaches between her legs to touch herself. “Fuck you. I’ll do it myself.”
Grasping both hands in one of my own, I pin them over her head on the table. “You will not.”
“What?”
I press my erection against her sensitive mound. “You feel how much I want you?”
“Yes.”
“I want nothing more than to fuck you here and now.”
“Then do it!”
I shake my head, “No, baby. When I take you again we’re going to be on a bed and you’re going to be begging me to fill your pussy.”
“Then be prepared to wait a long time, you prick!” She bumps her hips up, trying to knock me off. “God, I’m so horny. So not cool, Tom. This is borderline cruel.”
“I’ll make you a deal.” I press forward once more, letting my cock rub along her arousal. Her full breasts strain up, begging for me to squeeze them.
“And why would I listen? I’m going to see Mark soon and I bet he’ll be happy to get me off.”
“You mean he’ll try. But I know you. You’ll ruin it with barking orders at him. Never relaxing enough to trust him to please you.”
Her breath whooshes out in an angry huff. “How dare you! Now get off me this instant or I’ll scream.”
“The truth hurts sometimes, Candy.”
She bucks her hips again and a jolt of fire shots through my cock. “Jesus! This is so frustrating! Why can’t you just get me off?”
“Like I did the other day?” Her eyes fill with want and she nods her head. “Ah… but what was in it for me?”
“Jesus, Tom. Is that what you want, a quick fuck?”
“No,” I say while stretching her arms tighter over her head. Leaning down, I nibble along her neck, “I want way more than just a quick fuck.”
“But what if I don’t?”
Her hard nipples show clearly through her bra and blouse. “Your body betrays you. You want more.”
“My body wants to come! You just worked me up and left me hanging.”
“Ready to hear my deal?” I say before locking my mouth behind her ear in a kiss.
“Fine.”
“Don’t fuck Mark today and wait for me.”
“You? Why? So you can tease me again?”
“This is just the beginning.” I whisper in her ear, and her body betrays her once again with a hard shiver. “I plan on teasing you for hours. Bringing you over and over again.”
“Deal.”
~~*~~

This ebook novella is currently for sale at the low price of $1.49. If interested, please check with your favorite online retailer.

Enjoy getting new reads every day? For non-erotica novels, you may want to try the Kindle blog Free Fiction. New chapters are released daily in seven ongoing full-length novels. The authors will release half their books publicly for readers to decide if they’d like to continue the story when it eventually goes up for sale.

~~ C.J. Ellisson ~~

Copyright © 2011 C.J. Ellisson

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

~~*~~

If you missed any of our previous posts and would like to catch up, you can purchase Everything Erotic Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Volume IV, Volume V, and Volume VI anthologies as ebooks for only $2.99 each! Want it in print? Everything Erotic Volumes I-III is now available in paperback for $12.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment