Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Adventures of Wonderslut, #2


When we last left Wonderslut, she was chained to a rack, helpless and aroused, while her cohort, Jason, tapped away on his keyboard, oblivious to her misery. Or was he…

The wheel of the chair squeaked again, and he walked up behind her. His breath played over the back of her neck as he fumbled with something. “Say ‘please.’”

“I swear, Jason…”

“You’re not getting anything until you say ‘please.’”

She clenched her teeth together to hold the word inside, but it slipped out, anyway. Only, it sounded more like “eeeze.”

Something hard slapped against her buttock. Firm flesh. His cock.

Finally, finally, he’d let her have it. He’d slide it into her and let her ride it to heaven. Then, she’d kill him.

“Ready to fuck me now?” she asked.

“You still haven’t begged.”

“I said ‘please.’”

“It sounded more like ‘peas’ or ‘bees.’”

“Oh, for pity’s sake,” she said. “Please.”

“Not good enough.”

“Pretty please with sugar on top?”

He reached around her, parted her pussy lips and stroked her clit again. A charge zinged through her – all the way to the tips of her fingers and down to her toes. She could come this way, but the orgasm would be so much better with his cock inside her.

“Come on, Jason. You know you want it,” she said.

His cock kept moving against her butt while his fingers drove her insane. She needed to come, needed him inside her.

“Do it. Now,” she gasped.

“Beg, Felicity.”

“All right, already. Please. I’m begging. Please!”

He released her pussy and instead used his hands to part her thighs. “Spread your legs.”

“They are spread.”

“Wider.” He kicked her feet farther apart until she was wide open for him. Hot, wet, and eager. By crouching, he managed to get the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

“We need to raise this next time so I don’t have to bend over,” he said.

“Stop complaining and fuck me.”

He growled and thrust upward, burying himself inside her in one motion.

“Yes!” she shouted. “Yes. Do it, do it, do it.”

He moved inside her, impaling her more deeply with every surge. Her body bounced against his, her breasts jiggling. This was heaven, after everything he’d put her through. Stretched, exposed, unable to do anything but take her pleasure, she soared toward release as he plundered her over and over again.

“Damn,” he said. “I’m going to come.”

“Yes.”

“Come with me.”

“Is that an order?”

“I can make you come,” he said.

“Do it.”

His fingers found her clit again and rubbed over it. Enough. No more fighting. She surrendered to it. To him, to her own body. The madness rose all around her as his thrusts grew faster and harder. The shock waves started at her clit and spread outward as she came. She shrieked with the force of it while he finished her with his hand, with his cock.

He shouted, stiffened, and thrust once more as he joined her, spilling his lust into her. They stayed like that for a long moment, joined together like one creature soaring into bliss. Finally, she floated back to reality, his cock still deep inside her.

“Wow,” he murmured against her shoulder. “I guess begging really turns you on.”

“Me? You took off like a rocket.”

“You noticed.” He pulled out of her, leaving her pussy empty and weeping their combined fluids down her leg. After he bent to release her feet, she hung from the restraints around her wrists. He whole body went limp with satisfaction.

One of his arms slid around her, holding her up while he reached to release her hand. Her knees still weak, she sagged against him. When he released her other hand, she slumped completely and would have fallen if he hadn’t caught her.

He laughed as he lifted her in his arms and held her against his chest. “You feel like a rag doll.”

“Take me to the bed, you arrogant jerk.”

“I was only doing what my teacher told me to.” He crossed the room and dropped her onto the bed. She bounced once and then settled into the satin of the comforter. Jason joined her and pulled her into his arms.

“I’m going to have to kill you, you know,” she said.

“I’m sure.”

“No one likes a smart ass.”

“No wonder you can’t stand me.”

“Stand you? I’m going to have to kill you.”

“So you said.” The bastard chuckled again. “Will it be poison, hanging, or a gun?”

“I’m going to tear you apart with my bare hands.”

“Come on, Felicity. You’re a lover, not a fighter.”

“In my mind, you’re dead already.” She rolled over and gave him her back. Instead of slinking off, he pulled her against him and kissed her earlobe. She sighed and stretched as some of her strength returned. She’d have to kill him tomorrow. Right now, the warmth of his body felt too good.

“So, what’ll it be tomorrow?” he asked. “You want to whip me?”

“I think it’s time for another mission of mercy.”

“May I come along this time?”

“You’re going to be dead, remember?”

“The Piston never dies. The Piston never gets soft, and he never dies.”

She wiggled her ass against him. “You’re soft now.”

“Not for long if you keep doing that.”

“Show-off.”

He nipped at her shoulder. “Let me ride along with you. Learn the business.”

“I need you here to monitor the electronic data-sphere for the movements of the forces of evil.”

“Americans for a Decent America?” He made a dismissive sound in his throat. “That bunch couldn’t menace a chipmunk.”

“With the help of the Federal Security Bureau, they can.”

“Why would the FSB get involved with a bunch of self-righteous hypocritical neo-Puritan asswipes?” Jason demanded.

“You’d have to ask the FSB.”

The alert went off on Jason’s computer. Not even the government had anything as sophisticated as what he’d put together out of components he’d bought from all over the world. It had taken months to get it all without arousing suspicion that a private party could construct a global-level monitoring system that could track the movements of just about anyone with any kind of on-line identity. Right now, it was giving off the signal that someone was trying to hack in.

“The FSB?” Felicity asked.

Jason tidied his family jewels and zipped up his Piston suit. After only a few seconds, he was hunched over the screen, back to his identity as the boy-genius computer-geek she’d hired before she’d discovered he had other endearing qualities.

“Here’s a message that someone wants to enlarge my penis for me,” he said.

She laughed. “If I need that, I’ll do it myself.”

He glanced over his shoulder at her. “You swear on your honor as Wonderslut that you’ve never used your magic on me?”

“Jason, you’re my partner. I’d never zap you.” She sighed. “Besides, you’re well-endowed enough without my help.”

He gave her his best silly grin and went back to work on the computer. “Seems an African prince is having trouble getting his money out of the country.”

“Send him the penis enlargement offer,” she said. “He’s probably in Eastern Europe, anyway. It’ll brighten his day.”

“Ah, now here’s the hacker who’s try to break in.”

Felicity found the robe she’d dropped on the end of the bed when she and Jason had decided to indulge in a little R&D. Shrugging into it, she approached the computer. Right now, it showed a map of the United States with a little blip going on and off somewhere in the interior of Florida.

“No one interesting,” Jason said. “Just some kid who lives in his mother’s basement.”

“Can you get me an audio signal into his computer?”

Jason flipped a switch. “Done.”

“Hello, asshole,” she said in the general direction of the microphone.

“Huh?” a male voice came back.

“This is Wonderslut. You’ve heard of me, I would guess.”

“Huh?” he said again. A real brain trust, this one.

“Listen, bozo. If you keep trying to fuck with other people’s computers, I’ll shrink your dick until it’d fit in a thimble.”

The little blip on the map went out. Jason gave her a thumbs up. “Good work, Liss. He won’t try hacking into someone’s system again.”

“I wish I really could do my magic at long distance. It’d save a lot of travel.”

“He doesn‘t know you can‘t.” Jason chuckled. “Right now, that guy probably has his hand in his pants, making sure his prick still works.”

“That’ll keep him out of trouble.” She pulled up a chair and sat next to Jason. These days, she couldn’t get close to him without a strong reaction of some body part or other. Today, it was her breasts as her nipples hardened under the silk of her robe. The peaks showed plainly, poking at the fabric. Jason glanced at them and smiled, the smug SOB. She was supposed to be the boss here. He wasn’t supposed to realize that he had a sexual power over her.

“Why don’t you concentrate on your job for a change?” she asked.

“Which part of my job?” He caught her hand and pressed the palm against his crotch. Sure enough, he was well in the process of getting another hard-on.

She pulled her hand back. “I can’t spend all day screwing you.”

“Whatever you say, boss.” He was still grinning, egotistical creep.

“The e-mail, please?”

He switched screens, revealing the messages they’d received while Jason was busy tormenting her. More African princes. Africa seemed to have a lot of them. More penis enlargements. Offers to re-negotiate mortgages. Who got a mortgage from a spammer?

One subject line caught her eye. “Help, Wonderslut. I’m desperate.”

She tapped at it on the screen. “Open that one.”

It turned out to be from Desperate in Denver. It read, “Wonderslut,

“Only you can help. I’ve been frigid my whole life, only becoming orgasmic in the middle of erotic dreams. My problem didn’t matter much until I met Dave.

“Dave’s an amazing guy, and we’re in love. Everything is great between us except for sex. The problem is, I can’t let go and have an orgasm. I get really, really excited, but at the last minute, I freeze up.

“Dave’s done everything thing he can think of to make me come with him. He’s even bought me a vibrator, but I’m too inhibited to let him use it on me.

“I’m afraid of losing the love of my life if I can’t get this fixed. Please, help us.

“Eileen, aka Desperate in Denver.”

“Sounds like a case for Wonderslut, Avenger of the Non-Orgasmic, to me,” Jason said.

“Not vengeance this time. More like therapy,” she said. “Let’s do it.”

Jason’s eyes lit up. “’Let’s’ as in both of us? You and me?”

“This one sounds as if an extra man would come in handy.” Already, ideas were running through her mind. Giving Eileen an orgasm would be easiest by getting her to accept the vibrator, but eventually, Eileen would need to learn to come with Dave inside her to be truly cured.

She tapped her finger against her lips as she thought. “We may need to lay siege against Desperate’s inhibitions. The best way might be to have you and Dave tag team her until she can’t resist any more and has to come.”

“Tag team?”

“You and Dave taking turns. Screw her brains out for as long as it takes. If he gets soft, I can use my magic to make him hard again.” She reached over and patted Jason’s cock. “I don’t have to worry about you.”

“I’m your Piston.” He leaned toward her, placing his lips against her ear. “I‘ll drive you wherever you want.”

Damn. She was still naked under the robe, the silk rubbing against her skin. If she were a lesser Avenger of the Non-Orgasmic, she’d take him back to the bed and work out a few more kinks. But she had a job to do, and Desperate wasn’t getting any less desperate while they sat there. A woman needed satisfaction, and her good man needed a little bit of help.

“No time for that now,” she said. “Fire up the Slutmobile. We have a job to do.”

Next month: Will Wonderslut and Jason help Dave satisfy Eileen? Can four people fit in one bed together? Why is the Federal Security Bureau in league with Americans for a Decent America? And will the kid in Florida get his cock up again?

Copyright Alice Gaines

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait for more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it ....more please ....see I can beg :P

    ReplyDelete