Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X - Installment Twenty


My dearest Richard,

I find myself stranded in the countryside with little to entertain me other than the local fairs and pageants and Sunday services at the tiny church in the village.  X spends his time shooting at helpless birds during the day and playing cards with the local squire and his brothers at night.  All are squat fellows who smell of cigars and not the least bit clever or amusing.  Sadly, their wives are no better, and I have to beg off with a headache to avoid the lot of them.

Do send me something to relieve my boredom.  I understand there are shops in London where one can purchase salacious items and reading material to stimulate the sexual imagination.  I normally have no lack on that score, but I‘m afraid rustication is turning me into an uninspired lump.  Might I impose on you to find such a merchant and buy me something interesting?  Don't tell me what.  Surprise me.  I'm about to go mad from missing you.  You won't be able to care for my poor cunny from a distance, of course, but you can help me to pass the time before I can convince X we should return to town.

Also, if you wish, you might attend one of Sir Walter's soirees and write to me about your adventures.  Whatever envy I might feel could be erased by the sport of picturing you and your wonderful tool engaged in voluptuous play.  We've already decided that, while our hearts belong to each other, we may use our bodies in whatever way necessary to give each other pleasure, even if that means intimate contact with a third party or two.

I think back on the group exercises.  No doubt Sir Walter has many suitable for enhancement of the sexual experience.  Seek out one or two, give them a try, and write to me of the results.  If I can't share the experience directly, I can read your account, and I'll know that you, at least, are enjoying yourself.

Now then, I've given you your assignments.  Do take my requests to heart and write back and regale me with the results.   I'm perishing without you.  Please send relief.

Your adoring country maid,

X

*

My darling maid,

A lump you could never be, although I will admit that I’d gladly find you as a lump in my bed.  I’d wake you slowly with kisses in all the places you most enjoy.  All of them.  Ah, if only…

So, if you're reading this note, you've opened my parcel.  I hope you find the enclosed toys stimulating.  I can't allow my poor girl to suffer.  Though these items can't perform all the functions my lips, fingers, and cock can, they may nevertheless provide some relief for your aching cunny.  Do write back with the details of how you put them to use.

I did search out Sir Walter again.  He was happy enough to see me, but I suspect his interest was more in you.  I think he has hopes of seeing you in that trapeze.  Expect an invitation to use it when you next attend.

As you may imagine, Miss Creighton was overjoyed to see me in the salon again.  I was cordial, but I wouldn't want her to become attached to me.  All my devotion belongs to you.  I chose another partner, a woman who would only give me her first name - Jane.  Perhaps even that was assumed, but as I have no interest in pursuing her outside of Sir Walter's parties, I had no care to learn more.  She seemed to share that sentiment.  Reassured on that point, I asked her how she wished to proceed.

She proposed that we should challenge the other men to see who could withstand the pleasure of fellatio the longest without succumbing to orgasm.  She added that she’d watched my earlier performance with Miss Creighton and had been impressed with my stamina.  She felt certain that I could win such a contest.

Needless to say, the other gents agreed readily and even proposed a wager of a considerable amount of money to be paid to the winning lady to assure their enthusiasm for the game.  Sir Walter further suggested that the prize be split between the woman whose man spent first and the one who persevered to the last.  That agreed, the ladies chose their partners, and the men took their seats and removed their cocks from their pants.  Most had already become erect at the prospect of the sweet attentions of a woman’s mouth.  Mine included, I must confess.  It’s been some time since our stay in the cottage with only your letters to ease my loneliness.

Sir Walter, himself a contestant, gave the order to begin, and the game was on.  Jane took me slowly, sliding her lips over the tip of my member and then down the shaft.  Clearly, she was hoping to have me last the longest instead of trying to make me climax quickly.  Many of the others were working their partner’s cocks furiously.  A lady on my right fairly swallowed her man’s cock whole as it was small enough that most of it fit in her mouth.  He clearly enjoyed her ministrations, as evidenced by his moans and an expression of pure bliss on his face.

But then, we were all enjoying ourselves immensely.  As you know, my sweet, there are few things that excite a man more than a woman who will eagerly suck on his cock.  Jane was an eager participant and quite talented at manipulation of my organ.  Though she didn't rush me to the finish line, she nevertheless aroused me completely.  Given her talented mouth, I wondered idly if she also engaged in gamahucherie.  If so, my darling, we should consider sharing her some time, if she's agreeable.  I'm sure we could thank her sufficiently with orgasm after orgasm of her own.  Just a thought.

But back to Sir Walter's.  After a few moments, two of the men began making the sort of noises that predict the onset of climax.  Both cocks had taken on the livid hue of maximum arousal, and we all watched to see who would spend first.  The man on my right…he of the smaller penis…finally shouted “I’m coming!”  To prove she’d won, his partner removed her mouth from him as he spewed copious amounts of semen into the air.  It went everywhere, some even landing in her hair.  Quite a display for someone who had seemed rather unendowed.

The initial winner revealed, the rest of us now were to compete for the second part of the prize.  Jane kept me aroused and erect but dealt with me gently, and I became convinced that she’d done something like this before and had therefore planned the evening’s entertainment knowing that she could win.  I watched how she worked my member, slowly sucking and gripping the base of my shaft tightly when excitement threatened to overwhelm me.

One by one, my competitors surrendered to their lust.  Orgasm after orgasm, followed by satisfied smiles and sighs.  The other man who’d been close before went first, and then more of the men climaxed like so many champagne bottles popping.

Finally, we were down to two - Sir Walter and me.  We sat across from each other, where we could look into each other’s faces.  His had a challenging expression, as if confident he would win.  I’ve generally found that cockiness (pardon the double entendre) puts a competitor at a disadvantage, and so I gazed back at him evenly before closing my eyes to suggest I’d been carried away but my arousal.

When I next sneaked a look at him, his eyes had gone hazy with sexual excitement.  And though my own arousal was approaching a height at which even Jane’s talents would no longer be able to control it, I began to feel sure that she and I would prevail.  I concentrated on my breathing and reviewed the events of my day in my mind in order to hold off the inevitable.  Around us, the various participants who’d already finished cheered for their favorites and praised us both for how long we’d already lasted.

Eventually, just as my own control was about to snap, Sir Walter gave up the effort to resist.  With a groan, he placed his hand on his partner’s head, urging her to go faster and take him deeper.  When she realized that she’d lost, she did as the other women had and exposed his cock so we could all watch Sir Walter spend.  He did with a roar although less of a display than the first man.  Still, the evidence of my partner’s victory emerged from the tip of his cock with some vigor.

Now, I no longer had to fight my own orgasm, and Jane finished me like an expert.  I let the pleasure take me, and she rewarded me with a climax that rivaled (but did not equal) the ones you’ve given me.  The group exclaimed at the force of my release, and in the end, I slumped back against my seat, hardly hearing the voices around me.  My enjoyment was complete.

There’s your story, my pet, and I hope you enjoy it.  Think of what I’ve written as you pleasure yourself with my gifts.  Then write back to me to share all the details.  In this manner, we’ll live out the long hours and days before we can be together again.

As ever,

Your besotted Richard

Visit Alice's Blog

authoralicegaines@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment