Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X


My darling Richard,

I'll use this time, while you've taken the curricle into the village, to write more of my thoughts about our time together here.  I must say that getting to know you in our quiet hours has surprised me with little pleasures.  So many times in the past, we've had only stolen moments together, and we've naturally used them to exercise our passions, leaving no time for conversation or simply sitting silently next to one another.  I've now strolled our tiny beach with you and felt you push wind-blown curls from my face so that you can bend to give me an innocent kiss.  I've watched your face in repose as you stare out the window and then seen your expression turn to one of joy when you find me gazing at you.  And perhaps most of all, I've enjoyed the luxury of weaving my way into your embrace any time I want.  I'm storing all these memories away where I'll be able to bring them back into my thoughts once we've been separated again.

Most of all, I'm amazed at how you constantly want me.  One would think that after all the lovemaking we've shared since coming here, your desires would have abated at least a little bit.  But, no.  Instead your passion for me seems to increase with every encounter, and I can hardly help but respond in kind.  I'll likely accost you the moment you return with our supplies.  Imagine, my darling, parcels will fly as I rip them from your arms so I may have access to your body.  You'll no doubt laugh at my impatience, but not to mock me.  Rather, your mirth will arise from happiness that my lust is at the least equal to your own.

Or perhaps, I'll use more stealth.  I'll hide behind the door so that you'll think you've arrived to find me gone.  I'll let you roam the rooms, searching for me and creep up behind you to clasp my hands over your eyes.  Yes, a game.  I'll turn our lovemaking into a game.

Just wait and see what I have in store for you, my love.

As ever, your devoted X

*

Minx!  What else can I call you?  I've never been more delightfully set upon.  No sooner had I closed the door to the cottage behind me than you pounced.  Had you been a cat, I should have gashes down my back from your claws.  In future, I'll have to check closely every time I enter a room to discover if my lover has decided to secrete herself behind a curtain in hopes of making an assault upon my person.

I hardly have cause to complain, however, against an assault at once so sweet and so sinful.  You did your best to demolish my clothing, tugging at buttons and pushing aside fabric in your haste.  I couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of it all and most especially at the expression of pure determination on your face.  You would brook no resistance or opposition, and so, I complied with your every demand.

With both of us working diligently, we soon had me as naked as my Creator had made me, although we stumbled a bit when you attempted to remove my pants before my shoes.  By the time we had you out of your robe - all you had worn in preparation for your attack - we were both laughing as we rolled about on the floor.

You cried out with delight and surprise at the state of my member and immediately grasped it, proclaiming it your prize for having bested me in physical combat.  Of course, I declared you the winner.  I would have surrendered my flesh for your play in any case, as your delight with it gives me so much pleasure.  You teased my pego to such a furious hardness that I soon quite lost my head and grasped you bodily to bring you beneath me.  You laughed all the way and begged to know what I, the loser of our battle, thought I could now demand from the winner.

I showed you without words by parting your legs and driving myself inside you.  I bless whatever gods rule women's sexual responses that you'd already exuded a stream of your love juices and were ready to receive my swollen cock.  Otherwise, I fear I would have hurt you, and as a thoughtful lover, I hope to always take great care with your sweet puss.

By now, our mutual lust had reached fevered levels, and I soon found myself thrusting into you with wonderful abandon.  You cooed your delight as I propped myself up on my fists for a deeper angle into your body.  My movements had become sufficiently violent that you wrapped your legs around me to keep us joined.

My darling, I lose control so easily with you.  I fear spending too soon and depriving you of the depths of pleasure we can share.  This afternoon, I determined to last long enough to feel at least two of your wondrous climaxes.  You obliged me as you always do by raising your hips to meet my thrusts.  The movements brought me in contact with your hardened bud, and I delighted in the sounds you made with every jostling of that most sensitive organ.  Within mere minutes, your entire chest wore a rosy flush that crept upward to cover your cheeks.  You tipped your head back and shouted to announce the moment you were overcome.  My signal to continue, hard and fast, to prolong your pleasure.

The convulsions of your pussy around my cock threatened to steal my control and hurtle me after you.  Only by the sternest discipline of will did I manage to hold myself back.  When I’d assured myself that you’d descended from the peak, I ceased my thrusting to let you enjoy the glow.  The utterly blissful expression on your face told me I’d succeeded at the first half of my plan.  I had only to allow you to recover to launch the second act of our lustful comedy.

After a moment, you opened your eyes and gazed up at me quizzically.  To demonstrate that our fun hadn’t ended, I moved inside you.  One glide to prove the continuing engorgement of my member.

Your eyes flew open.  “My darling?”

“Not done with you yet, my lady,” I told you.

You wrapped your arms around my neck and pulled my face down for a kiss.  “I do love you so.”

And therein, my dearest, lies my greatest prize.  Though your body inspires me to performances I’d never have believed I could achieve, your heart is my true treasure.  Indeed, love amplifies desire to a constant craving that occupies my mind by day and haunts my dreams at night.

“Then, you’ll demonstrate by sitting astride me, my dearest?” I said.  “I so love to watch you impaling yourself on my flesh.”

You quite squealed with delight at the prospect, and I soon found myself on my back and could watch you throw your leg over me and grasp my cock by the base.  With the fingers of your other hand, you splayed open the folds of your sex so you could lower yourself onto me.  I watched the head of my member go first and then each inch of my shaft until you’d taken the whole inside you.  Once again, I was buried in the moist heat of your cunny, surely the happiest man on God’s green Earth.  My bones seemed to melt with pleasure, but nothing softened the furious hardness of my male appendage.

Your sheath gripped me so tightly, dearest, I scarce could hold off my excitement any longer.  Still, I recalled my promise to myself to feel you spend twice before surrendering, and I hit upon a plan to ensure your second orgasm.

Your pearl is exquisitely sensitive after you’ve spent.  I knew that the pressure of my thumb against it would send you into new rapture.  I easily found the little treasure, stiff as it was yet from your earlier arousal.  The moment I touched it, you quivered with delight and gasped in a way that assured me of my plan’s success.  I continued teasing your bud while enjoying the sight of you moving above me as your cunny bathed me in your juices.

By now, my own excitement had reached nearly unbearable levels, and I realized I couldn’t hold off my fulfillment much longer.  Whatever force of nature connects us propelled you to your peak just as I had to surrender to my own need, and the two of us spent at precisely the same moment.  While you sang out in your release, I joined in a passionate duet.  Your sex went wild around my cock, and I responded by releasing a stream of sperm.

So harmonious is our union.  No other lovers have ever been so perfectly attuned to each other.  The climax drained me of strength and reason, leaving only satisfied flesh.  You collapsed against my chest, where I held you, my most precious burden.

As we lay against that floor, I marveled at the wonder of our union.  Of the multitudes of souls in the world, ours had somehow reached across the void to find each other.  I can only bless whatever fate brought us together and remain,

Your most devoted Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment