Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X - Installment 17

My most precious Richard,

You can't know what your words do to me. While we're apart, every one is a shard of broken glass piercing my chest, aiming at my heart. I fear someday one will hit its mark, and I'll be forced to cry out the truth to rid myself of the pain. I can't hold the knowledge of our love inside me any longer. I must find a way to bring us back together before I grow mad with wanting you. Every day that separates us invites calamity. I might drop one of your letters where a servant loyal to my husband will find it. I might call X by your name while serving tea among others. I might cry out for you in my sleep so loudly that the sound will penetrate to his bedroom next door.

Craving you is like a sickness in my blood that can only find relief in your embrace. We could return to Sir Walter's salon, and I suppose eventually we shall. We'll play his silly games. The two of us are lustful enough that such amusements can give us pleasure from time to time. I'll let the ladies admire your cock, as they did the last time we visited. And you'll indulge me with other men if the right circumstance arises.

Ultimately, this won't satisfy either of us because we need more from each other than the physical act, no matter how profound that act might be. We need the sharing of souls along with the communion of bodies. Every time you enter me, I'm transformed from a poor human creature into a sexual being with appetites beyond what other mortals have imagined.

Find a place for us and send for me. I'll devise some excuse for a holiday alone and join you. Make it isolated so that no one will discover us. Begging now, I remain,

Your lustful X

*

My darling girl,

I've found the answer to your latest plea. It isn't the jungle we'd imagined. In fact, the climate is brisk on the best of days. However, the place lies far from civilization, with at least an hour's travel even to the nearest town.

An acquaintance of mine owns a tiny cottage on the Cornish coast. His latest tenant could no longer endure the complete social isolation of the place and has taken an extended trip to the continent. The cottage is furnished with everything we'll need, and we can have it for at least a fortnight, perhaps a month if you can manufacture a reason to be away from X and your friends for that long. Say the word, and I'll order enough firewood that we may remain naked the entire time and I'll be able to take you whenever the urge hits. I'll bathe you in front of the hearth and then lick you dry. I'll wrap your legs around me and walk the length of the cottage and back, bouncing you along my shaft. I'll contrive some way to get you to bend over...perhaps drop something on the floor...so that I can stare at your glorious arse until Cupid's Dart arises to point directly at it.

The cottage has but one bed, so we'll never be separated but will have to sleep in each other's embrace. There's a small beach where we'll take walks before returning home to make love with the chill of the wind still in your hair.

Reply immediate to inform me of when you can leave, and I'll contact my friend. Hurry, my darling. Priapus yearns for you, and no one but you can satisfy him. Until I hear from you, I remain,

Your constant lover and constantly erect,

Robert

*

My dearest Robert,

It feels rather amazingly odd to sit in the room next to the chamber in which you lie asleep amid the rumpled sheets and coverlets that our lovemaking scattered no more than an hour ago. I'd fear I'd exhausted your ability to fuck for days were I not exquisitely familiar with your unending passion and stamina as a lover.

I'll rejoin you in a moment, place my head on the pillow next to yours, and nestle my body into your larger and stronger one. And should you roll over in your sleep, I'll whisper of my love in hopes that it may penetrate into any dream you may be having. In the morning, I'll renew my vows of love, but right now, I'll record the events of our first afternoon here in our new love nest. I'll slip my notes to you into your bag when we have to leave so you can relive these heavenly moments when we're parted again. Then you can write your recollections for me. In this manner, we'll endure the days and weeks we'll have to spend apart before we can find some new means to be together.

But why should I dwell on our parting when I still have you in the very next room?

When I arrived, you'd already laid a fire and were waiting for me dressed in nothing but your robe. And no wonder, you'd made the room so warm that I immediately threw off my cloak and bonnet and began the long process of removing all the layers of clothing that modern women wear.

You helped, of course, and soon, my dress fell to my feet, and we'd started work on my petticoats. All the while, you whispered such heavenly and forbidden words to me. "My cock is swollen and stiff," you said. "I can't wait to feel your cunny snug around it. I can‘t wait to feel your spasms as you spend."

And while you did all that, while our fingers flew over buttons and hooks, I became moist and hot inside. Desiring you with all the pent-up lust that our separation, with nothing but out letters, had created inside me. As more and more of my body was revealed, you took the time for a stroke along my inner thigh above the garter, a nip at my shoulder, a kiss at the nape of my neck. Those little promises of what was to come made me all the hotter for you. You even eased my breast out of its confining corset.

When your mouth closed around the nipple, I thought I could expire from sheer pleasure. I know I clutched your head for balance and closed my eyes to concentrate on the heat and moisture of your mouth. The gentle tugging and your breath against my skin told me that I had, indeed, returned to my true lover. Inside my body, my womb was already clenching, and moisture gathered between my thighs. I burned for you, aching in my most private places - the flesh that most needed the touch of your fingers and the pressure of your cock as it would pass between my pussy lips and slowly enter my chamber.

We struggled with the stays in our haste, but we finally had them undone, and we managed to rid me from the rest of my small clothes. At that, you could lower me to the carpet before the fire and follow me down. You only had to loosen the ties of your robe to cover my body with your own.

I reached for your cock immediately, stroking it's length and tugging gently on the head. You growled with frustration. After all, we'd been apart all these months, and you only wanted to find your place between my thighs and drive your erection into me. But I refused to show you any mercy. After all, I'd been deprived of my favorite toy all that time. I continued stroking your member until you trembled most violently. I finally had to take pity on you and, if I'm to tell the complete and utter truth, on myself as well. For I'd grown quite wonderfully wet and ready for you.

So, I finally relinquished my pet and allowed you to thrust it into me in one motion.

We rocked together so perfectly, my darling, the result of hours spent in intimate union. We know each other's moves and cues so well that, as soon as you enter me, we soar into bliss so powerful it melds our souls together. This afternoon, complete with sounds of the fire in the hearth and the firmness of the floor beneath my back, will survive in my memory forever. I’ll never forget your moans and sighs nor the sensation of your skin sliding along mine. I’ll recall how your passion powered mine and how quickly I approached the pinnacle.

Soon, so soon, the orgasm swept through me, and I flew apart, my cries floating to the ceiling. You could no longer hold back, and you found your own release inside my cunny. I could tell by your answering roar that your climax rivaled mine, and when we finally collapsed, spent, against the carpet, my heart swelled with feminine pride that I could so satisfy a marvelous lover like you.

Well, the candle burns low, and I find myself craving the warmth of your body next to mine in bed. I’ll find a place to hide this note and then write you more tomorrow. Thank you for finding this haven for us, my darling. I’ll bless you forever.

All my adoration,

X


Alice's website

Write to Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment