Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X, Installment Sixteen

My sweet, sweet girl,

I read your latest with great delight. I love the way your mind travels the same roads as my own. Yes, we'll search for our river. I'll travel with you to all the corners of the world until we've found exactly the right place. We might try India or some other warm clime where we'll be able to avoid clothing whenever we want. Or we'll dress like the natives of some countries...loose robes with nothing beneath. Thus attired, we'll have the ability to shed at a whim every scrap of material that would dare to separate our bodies. If we find ourselves hurried, whether by lack of time or excess of desire, we'll be able to couple without undressing at all.

There have been times, my love, when I could have wished to guide you to the ground and join us in sweet carnality by simply raising the hem of your gown and sliding my member inside you. Yes, I have found myself that consumed with wanting you that I'd do away with the preliminaries of lovemaking and slake my lust inside your heavenly cunny. So far, I've resisted the urge to take you the way a stallion covers a mare. So primitive, so basic, and so uncivilized. I know you'd allow me such a crude invasion, but I'd prefer to spare you from the violence of my ever-growing need.

But back to our world. As you've determined, it will have a congenial climate. Either our clothing will disappear, as you've described, or we'll dress so insubstantially that clothing will present no barrier, as I've described. Imagine us in a jungle, surrounded by towering trees. Monkeys will chatter down at us from their perches, and colorful birds will fly overhead. The scents of exotic flowers and ripe fruit will fill our nostrils as we engage in a long prelude to coupling.

I think I'll hold you at arms length so that I can watch your face as I touch you. After I've tugged your robe over your head to expose your naked body to my view, I'll run my palms across your shoulders and then down your sides. Soon, I'll reach the sides of your breasts. From there, I'll scoop your soft flesh into my palms and rub my thumbs over the stiffening nipples. Your smile will turn sleepy as I adore you with my eyes. You’ll have no fear that I'll find any imperfection because you have none. Truly, the Almighty made you specifically for my delight.

After working your nipples to full erection, I'll move lower, dragging my fingers over your ribs. A slight glow of moisture will appear on your skin...the product of the warm air around us and your growing excitement. For my own part, I'll feel hotter as well as the temptation rises in me to shorten the foreplay in favor of sinking my rigid cock into your depths. But no...now that I have you completely to myself where no one but nature’s creatures can watch, I'll let the caresses linger. I'll stroke your hips, shaking you gently so that I can witness the swing of your breasts.

I'll imagine that your figure has grown plusher since I first saw you naked, your breasts fuller and the lyre of your hips even more inviting. I'll allow myself the pretense to believe that you've blossomed in the sunlight of my admiration. And I'll convince myself that the lips of your sex have swollen with desire for me and your pussy purrs at the anticipation of my fingers petting it.

Now in this lush jungle...the place my heated imagination has created for us...I’ll detect the scent of your arousal mingled with the perfume of the flowers. I know what I'll find when I touch you there...moisture that we've created together through the miracle of our love. And sure enough, when I reach to the juncture of your legs and burrow my fingers into the silk there, you'll coat me with your juices - liquid as sweet as any nectar. You might sway a bit as I stroke you, but your gaze will meet mine straight on. We know each other so well now, we can rest our full trust in each other. We will make love, and we will both emerge on the other side more complete creatures, more full of life and devotion for each other.

Oh my darling, if I could only experience as I write this what my mind shows me next. You'll give me a smile more radiant and enigmatic than the Mona Lisa. You'll push my hand away so that you can rid me of my robe, and for a moment, the two of us will stand and simply stare at each other. In those seconds, a knowledge will pass between us. A certainty that what happens here is more real than any of our day to day lives. That though this jungle may exist only in our minds, it has more permanence than the tawdry streets of any modern city. The soot and grime of London bears but a pale existence in comparison to our dreams for a better world.

Now that we're both naked, you'll recline on a bed of moss and extend your arms to me. I'll join you immediately, besotted male that I am, and for the first since I created this place for us, I'll bend to you and taste your lips. You'll yield to me immediately, as you always do, and the tenderness of your response will humble me.

A mist will rise around us, the product of the humid climate and the heat of our bodies. It will blur my vision and swirl around your features making you into the wondrous creature I know you to be. Your arms will wrap around me as the vines cling to the trees, creating a gentle web to pull me deeper into your embrace. I'm lost, my goddess. I have no choice but to find my place between your legs and hope that one more time you'll allow your humble lover to enter your chamber.

When we finally do couple, with my sex embedded in yours, the act will take on a new meaning, even for us. It will be a union created in heaven, so perfect it will change the meaning of sex from something ordinary, though pleasurable, to a perfection not seen in the real world. I'll glide smoothly in and out of you, at first slowly and then with greater urgency.

My first strokes will explore, measuring your wetness, testing your readiness for more. When your hips move upward to meet my thrusts, I'll know that you need more. Faster and deeper, urging the fire inside you to a hotter blaze. Both of us will be struggling for breath, as much from passion as exertion. Your occasional sighs and soft cries will tell me that I've found the right rhythm, and I'll work harder to give you pleasure.

Now as the fever rises in me, I'll plunge into you, allowing the friction of your sex gripping mine to take me into wilder territory. We'll have joined together totally, and our movements will come as naturally as breathing. Both of us are such sensual creatures, perfectly tuned to one another. Now that we've known each other so intimately, every touch, every stroke, every caress holds its own rhythm. And the rhythm builds with each moment. With each thrust. With each grasp of your pussy around my cock.

My darling, eventually I'll have to succumb to the inevitable. I'll push you harder, demanding your submission while submitting to your power over me. As we approach the ultimate, we'll hold each other closer. You'll call my name, and I'll drink in the sound. Such a privilege you've given me, to allow me to share your body and your pleasure. As the pressure builds inside me, your rising cries will tell me that you're ready. I can give in to my lust and know that I'll satisfy you.

Now. Oh God, now. The currents swirl inside me, building to a crescendo. I fight it off to assure myself that you'll be with me. And then, I hear it - the soaring inflections of your voice. Your pussy clenches around my cock, and I allow the climax to claim me. While your muscles erupt into spasms, I release my sperm into your depths. My own shouts sound in my ears - a cry of victory and a proclamation of our love.

We've done the act perfectly, sharing our orgasms. Giving and taking, together as we were meant to be. When the climax ends, we'll fall together against the moss. I'll roll over and pull you against me. While I hold you, the warm breezes will dry our skin. Your fingers will trace circles over my chest, and I'll sigh and stare up into the canopy of green. Peace will settle over both of us, and I'll know that in this place you'll always be mine and I'll always belong to you.

We must find a way to be together again, my love, if only in the poor reality of stolen moments. I need you more than I need my next breath. Contrive some way we can meet. I'm completely at your mercy. Until I can touch you again, I remain,

Your loving Richard

Alice's blog/website

E-maill Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment