Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sun Worship by Roxanne Rhoads

For all those people, who like me, have been suffering through winter for months on end here's something you may enjoy, or it'll make your cabin fever even worse ;-)


Warning: contains graphic scenes of m/f sexual interaction, sex toys and anal sex


Sun Worship
by Roxanne Rhoads


The heat was driving me wild. I wanted to strip off my clothes and lay naked in the sun.


My lacy tank top was making my nipples sensitive while my denim shorts were rubbing in all the right places making me want to touch myself right there in my garden.


I moaned. The sun was beating down on my almost bare skin. I was a few strips of fabric away from being naked. A tiny lace tank top and a pair of very short denim shorts were all that separated my body from nature. My breasts ached to be bare, to bask in the sun.


To hell with it! I thought to myself. I lived on ten acres; my nearest neighbor, Joe, was down the road almost a mile away. Most of the old farm houses in the area were empty. I rarely saw anyone unless I went into town.


I pulled off my garden gloves and stripped off my top to let my tits free. I grasped my breasts, caressing them in the heat. I pinched the nipples which sent a zinging ache straight to my clit. The sun’s rays caressed my bare flesh like a lover’s hands.


Damn. I was hotter than ever.


I slid a finger into my denim shorts feeling the slick wetness. I yanked the shorts up making the rough fabric rub across my sensitive clit making my body even more aroused.


The sun wanted me naked. I could feel the sun god calling to me wanting me to be his. Or it could have been my overactive imagination, perhaps it was heat stroke.


I had never heard of intense sexual cravings being a symptom of heat stroke though.


Maybe I was reaching mid life crisis early, at twenty eight. It could happen. Something definitely had my blood boiling. What? I have no idea.


Shit, who cared? All I wanted at that moment was a big, fat prick fucking my pussy hard and fast.


I grabbed my breasts, squeezing and caressing them. They were so hot and tight. Swollen with need. It felt so good to rub them. It would feel so much better if someone else was doing it.


This was seriously out of character for me, the normally shy girl who wouldn’t even go in public wearing something too short or too exposing. Now here I was almost naked in my yard. I guess lack of sex could drive a girl crazy after awhile. But men were off limits; after my ex ripped out my heart…I gave up on love.


But maybe I shouldn’t have given up on sex.


I was hot, aching, and seriously in need of release. I swiped the sweat off my forehead and walked over to my lawn chair. I flopped into the sturdy chaise, lay back, spread my legs wide open and let the slight breeze touch me. I was so wet, so hot.


My fingers inched a trail from my throbbing nipples, down my heated stomach, over worn denim, to the open area where my pussy was currently sunning itself. One finger dipped into wetness, then another, soon I was three fingers deep thrusting into my pussy madly while my other hand gripped my breast pinching the nipple hard.


The stimulation felt good, but it wasn’t enough.


I pulled the shorts off. Finally I was completely naked in the sun. It felt so good. So free.


I spread my swollen lips open allowing the sun’s rays to fill me as far as they could go. I started rubbing my clit with one hand and fingering myself with the other.


It wasn’t enough. I wanted…scratch that… I needed to be filled with cock.


I ran into the house and grabbed two dildos and some lube. Not that I needed it I was so wet.


I laid a towel on my chaise and spread myself out. I slid my big red dildo deep into my wetness.


Gawd…I moaned as I shivered. Satisfaction spread through my body as tiny tingles wound their way through my insides, streamed through my blood and landed right in my throbbing center. It sent me into a rocketing orgasm that almost tossed me off the chair. I moaned so loud it was almost a scream as the pleasure fire ripped through me. But instead of bringing the coolness of satiation the orgasm only fanned the flames and made me hotter, needier…


I kept thrusting, shoving it so deep inside I saw stars in the bright day. It wasn’t enough.


I switched positions as I grabbed the other toy, this one a jewel toned purple dildo. I lubed it up readying it for my nefarious plans.


I turned around and squatted over the red dildo. I slid onto it, riding it, thrusting my body all the way down on it sticking my ass up in the air and reveling in the heat of the sun’s rays beating down on my bare flesh.


I grabbed the purple dildo, reached under and around then nudged it into my anus. Slowly, gently working it in until I passed that crucial point, the tight muscle. Once it was in far enough that I stopped being tense I thrust it back and forth while grinding my pussy into the red one.


Stars, fireworks, and music went off in my head as orgasm after orgasm rocked my body; over and over I came so hard I lost count as they all strung together leaving my body in a quivering, aching mass of wetness.
I pull the toys from my body with a sigh and rolled over, spreading my shaking legs and letting the sun beat down on me.


I felt a cool shadow hide the sun’s heat. I thought it was a cloud. I opened my eyes.


It wasn’t.


It was my neighbor, Joe.


“Oh my god,” I shrieked and jumped up off the chaise grabbing my towel to try and cover myself.


“No need to cover up now, I watched the whole show.” He said with a sexy smile.


Joe was about my age and was trying to revive an old farm a couple miles down the road. His dark hair shimmered with natural blond highlights from the sun. His blue eyes twinkled with merriment…and desire. “I had no idea you were such a naughty girl.”


“What did you see?”I squeaked, more embarrassed then I had ever been in my life.


“I’ve been watching you since you took your shirt off in the garden.” He licked his lips. My eyes were drawn lower where I discovered a very large bulge in the front of his well worn blue jeans. Guess he enjoyed the show.


“How could you just stand around and watch me do all that without saying something, I thought I was alone.”


“Gina, I’m a guy. Do you think I was about to interrupt the best damn show I’ve ever seen? Damn, girl I’ve never been so turned on in my life.” His hand snaked down, almost to the bulge in his jeans like he wanted to grab it, adjust it or something. But he didn’t. He stopped just short of it but it was enough to grab my attention…again


I suddenly felt very brazen and dropped my towel. He gasped as I said, “Show me.”


“Show you what?” his voice cracked and he cleared his throat.


“Your cock, show me how hard you are. How hard I made you.”


He didn’t even have to think about it. He quickly pulled off his t-shirt, unzipped his pants and pulled it out.


Hot damn was he hung! He was bigger than either of my well endowed toys.


I instantly fell to my knees in the grass in front of him and sucked his massive cock into my mouth. He stroked my hair as I sucked him, taking him deep into my throat then pulling him back out. He tasted like sweet sweat, sun and musky man. He was delicious.


“Oh god, Gina please stop. I want more than this and I think you do too unless your plastic friends left you satisfied.”


They hadn’t.


My body sizzled, my pussy pulsed. Even my ass was greedy and wanted more.


I stood up and led him over to the chaise and pushed him down on it. I took off his work boots, socks and jeans and tossed them. Without any more foreplay I climbed on top of him driving my body onto his with a scream of pent up passion and a dash of triumph. Finally, a real man, a real cock inside my needy little pussy.
I rode him hard, up and down, back and forth, grinding onto him as he pressed my breasts to his face and sucked each nipple into his mouth nibbling and gently chewing on them as I moaned and groaned with pleasure. His huge dick fit inside me perfectly, touching places no one or nothing else ever had.


I rode him until I came fiercely. I didn’t even let the afterglow subside before I climbed off and commanded, “Fuck me from behind.”


“Yes ma’am you’re in change.” He climbed off the chair and moved behind me, gripped my hips and thrust into me hard and fast, jarring me, shaking my body, making my tender tits bounce.


“Yes,” I cried out. It was wonderful, exactly what I needed…a good, hard fuck.


I came again. I couldn’t believe it. My body was in sexual overdrive, yet I still wanted more. I reached down, grabbed the purple dildo, squirted some more lube on it, reached behind me and slid it back into my ass. 


Wow, I was so full, so…Joe groaned and stopped fucking me.


“What?”


“I’m trying not to come but damn woman you are making it really hard.” He moaned and twitched. I could feel his cock practically doing jumping jacks inside me.


“You want to come in my ass?” I asked naughtily shocking myself. I had never said anything remotely that dirty to anyone before in my life.


He quickly yanked the dildo from my ass and replaced it with his big, fat cock. Even though I was lubed and loosened up from the dildo he took it slow, easing into me, stretching me until my body took in his massive girth. He was so large I felt like I was about to split in two.


I finally relaxed as he breeched the point of no return and started to enjoy the extreme feeling of fullness. Then he started thrusting back and forth and I thought my body was going to go off like a rocket. The intensity made me tingle, everywhere. From head to toe I was incredibly sensitive.


The tingling intensified into a full blown orgasm as once again my body responded to the pleasure it was being bombarded with. The quaking brought Joe into my realm and he pumped into my ass, his cock quivering and shooting inside me, which made my orgasm even stronger.


When we both stopped coming and shaking we collapsed into a sticky mass of overheated flesh breathing hard on the chaise. The sun continued to beat down on our naked flesh.


“Wow, Gina. I had no idea you were such a wild cat.” Joe mumbled into my hair.


“Me either,” I grumbled back not able to say much since the weight of his body was beginning to crush me.


“Oh, damn, sorry.” Joe said with his sweet southern accent as he pulled his still erect penis out of me and stood up. “I didn’t mean to crush you, darlin’. You okay?”


“I’m fine,” I said starting to feel shy again. I had just had extremely wild sex with my neighbor and the reality of that was starting to kick in. I turned over and grabbed my towel trying to cover up. I watched Joe walk over to the hose and turn it on. The cool water spurted twice then shot out full stream into the grass. Joe picked it up and turned the hose on himself. I watched mesmerized as the glistening water ran in rivulets over his bare flesh.


My God the man was beautiful. How had I never noticed before just how freaking hot Joe is. Tan and tight his muscles rippled under taut flesh, large biceps topped long arms. I watched as the water splashed over his six pack abs then run lower, sluicing over his cock. He was tan everywhere. Hmmm…looks like I wasn’t the only one that liked being naked in the hot sun.


Screw it. It was pointless to be shy now, I thought to myself as I stood up and dropped the towel. The cool water and Joe’s hot body were calling to me. He watched me walk towards him, then with a naughty smile he turned the hose on me.


I squealed with delight as the shock of the cool water hit my hot skin. He laughed as I playfully tried to grab the hose. Our playfulness quickly turned to desire again as our eyes delighted in the sight of each other’s naked bodies hot and wet.


He rinsed off my behind then turned the hose to my pussy letting the water pulse against my clit. Wow. My knees quivered and threatened to give out. Joe dropped the hose and caught me.


“Whoa there, I got you girl,” he said with a sexy laugh.


“Now that you got me, what are you gonna do with me?” I purred sexily as I leaned against his wet chest.


“Can I keep you?” he asked, the tone of his voice was so low, so sincere I stood straight up and turned ready to bolt.


“I can’t…” I mumbled trying to get away. I didn’t do relationships… not anymore.


He grabbed my arm to turn me to him. He pulled gently on my chin to make me look up at him, “Gina you have no idea how long I’ve wanted you. Ever since you moved in I’ve been trying to get up the courage to ask you out. You have always been so guarded. Today I talked myself into coming over here and asking you out to dinner…and I stumbled into this.” He gestured at our nakedness. “I never in a million years would have expected this, dreamed of this. But I want you, Gina. More than just this, more than just sex. I want you.”


His voice was husky, his body tight. Could I take a chance on love again?


Maybe it was time I did.


“Okay, Joe, let’s give it a try. You can keep me…for now.”


I kissed his lips, reached down and grabbed his still hard cock. Now that we had each other, we might as well take advantage of the long summer day to sun worship...naked.


His naughty smile as he cupped my ass and pulled me closer told me that he agreed whole heartedly.


Copyright © 2011 Roxanne Rhoads

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.


~*~ Roxanne Rhoads~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment