Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Not Another One Night Stand by Roxanne Rhoads

warning m/f sexual situations and graphic scenes


I leaned against the wall as he partially undressed me. My shirt was unbuttoned to my waist, my front hook bra open giving him full access to the top half of my body.

His lips trailed down my neck to my breasts. Hi mouth found a nipple and greedily sucked it in as his hand slid down to my heated center coming to a rest over my panties. Then it just stopped. It lay there waiting, teasing me as he continued to nuzzle my nipples, suckling at them until I was ready to beg for more.

I wiggled my hips, silently pleading for more from his hand that lay over the most sensitive parts of my female anatomy.

His body was now in a crouch before me with him practically kneeling on the floor. He un-tucked my top and pushed up my skirt while keeping that one hand on my hot, swollen mound. I looked down at him and he smiled the most seductive, leg spreading look I’ve ever seen on a man. He was so damn beautiful I almost came just looking at him. Never had I been this close to a man that was so damn good looking.

I wiggled some more, causing his had to move a little over the area I most wanted him to touch. The slight friction almost pushed me over the edge. I moaned and threw my head back as I thrust my crotch against his hand.

Finally he graciously gave in to my wanton pleas, moved my thong aside and slid his fingers through my wet folds until he uncovered that sensitive little nub that ached for his attention. He began to circle it with his thumb. It sent exquisite sensations rolling through my body that made me tremble.

I cried out as his finger slipped into my wetness, probing, pushing me over the edge. My body tightened, clenching at his finger inside me as I shuddered, my body rocked with the explosion of the orgasm. My knees threatened to give out as he held me there against the wall by my front door, his head resting on my stomach as I continued to convulse against him.

When the shaking died down he stood up, swooped me off my feet and into his arms and carried me to the sofa in the living room.

Finally we were progressing past the entry way to the house and into more civilized territory. Not that there was anything civilized about our relationship. The man was pure sex. PURE SEX. And I was loving every minute of it.

I didn’t bring men home often… okay ever. But him, I couldn’t resist. I had been watching/stalking him at the club for the past two weeks and tonight…tonight I finally approached him. And now here he was, in my house.

He laid me on the sofa and removed my shirt and bra then yanked off my thong. Then he pushed the skirt up around my waist. I spread my legs eagerly as he lowered himself between them.

I closed my eyes and moaned with ecstasy as his tongue teased my folds. He pleasured me with long slow licks, each deeper and more intense. He was driving me wild as I squirmed and moaned beneath him.

I writhed as the pleasure curled my toes and swept up higher, flowing through my body until it reached that place deep inside me, my middle core of desire that clenched when his tongue dipped and pushed within me.

So close, so…close…I was teetering on the edge ready and willing to fall over into the oblivion of ecstasy.

When his mouth found that sensitive nub and clamped down, I was gone. Flying…flying, rising high…then crashing with intensity, shuddering with feeling, emotion, pleasure racked my body piercing me from the inside and then moved on rolling out like the tide. I screamed through the dizzying euphoria as I bucked against his mouth.

He held tight not letting go until the last shudder tingled through my legs.

Then he was on top of me. Spreading my legs wide to accommodate the size of his body.

Solid muscle dwarfed my 5’2” frame; he was intimidating but so damn beautiful. Large, over six foot tall, well over 200 pounds of solid muscle. So sexy with a muscular chest sprinkled with manly chest hair that matched the dark hair that curled suggestively below his ears, piercing blue eyes that were so bright they were unreal. That’s why I had pursued him for the past two weeks. Watching, waiting, building my nerve.

What helped was that he never left with anyone. I had wondered if he was gay…or married. Well, I was certain he wasn’t gay. Married? God, I hoped not. I hadn’t exactly gotten around to asking that. As soon as I had approached him he had led me to the dance floor, where he proceeded to tease and seduce me all night. Not that I needed it. He had my panties in his hands from the moment I had laid eyes on him two weeks ago.

Now he was getting ready to fill me with at least nine inches of thick, pulsing cock. From my angle it was hard to tell, maybe it was closer to 10 inches. Believe me I would get better measurements later. Girls brag too ya know?

He lay there poised to enter me and just stared at me for a long moment. The look in his eyes took my breath away. So intense, so full of emotion, no one had ever looked at me with such desire, such need…and something else I couldn’t read.

I stared back into his piercing blue eyes getting lost in the depths, lost in the beautiful layers of color and personality.

Then he entered me. I arched my back and tried to spread my knees wider, inviting him all the way in.

He slid swiftly into me as I gasped at the sudden intensity of his large shaft stretching me. I adjusted to his size, my body clenching tight all around him as he gently filled me, pushing farther and farther until I was sure he couldn’t go any deeper.

And then he did.

I let out a moan of pleasure that tingled my nerve endings. The spot he hit, oh my God. I am sure no other man had ever touched that secret place inside me.

Once he knew he had touched the right place his thrusts grew more intense, my moans grew louder, more erratic and he kept thrusting, hitting that spot over and over as heat flooded me. I could feel the flush spread up from my chest, over my neck and into my face. The heat was intense. It came from the inside and burned to the outermost layer of my skin.

I began to tremble as a keening, wailing noise of pleasure escaped from my lips. I couldn’t control it. My body shook and shivered, the heat pushed at my core, I was like a volcano ready to erupt and he was in my center, ready to get burned.

I glanced at his face and realized he wouldn’t mind getting burned…not by me, as he was ready to erupt as well. His deep guttural moans and growls matched and mated with my keening pleasure cries. Our bodies slid into the perfect places, hitting the right spots, over and over until finally…the friction was too much and we crashed into each other.

Over and over, wave after wave hit my body as I felt his cock twitch and pump hot floods of semen into me. Our bodies each trembled and shook, pushing and pumping out the culmination of our union.

After our breathing returned to normal and our bodies stopped shaking he leaned up on one elbow and looked at me, “That was so intense. I knew you were going to be something special.”

“Really?” I asked incredulously. I didn’t think there was anything particularly special about me, that’s why it took so long to approach him. I was sure a man like him wouldn’t find anything appealing about a woman like me.

“Come on, you’re beautiful. All curves and smooth skin, glowing waves of dark silky hair, green eyes that light up the room. You are exquisite.”

“Please, you already got what you came here for; you don’t have to flatter me now.” I pushed him away and off of me so I could get up and get dressed.

“What do you mean I got what I came here for? I came here for you.”

“And now you’ve had me. You can get dressed and leave now.” Was that really me being so cold and mean? To the guy who had just totally rocked my world? I felt a lump develop in my chest. I thought it was going to stop my heart. At the same time tears were welling up in my eyes. Damn, I had hoped he’d be gone before the breakdown hit.

“Rebecca, why are you acting like this? For two weeks we have danced around each other, taunting, teasing, seducing…Did you think it was just leading up to a one night stand?” His voice grew deeper and louder, a slight growl of anger curled in the back of his throat.

“How else would it end? I can’t be the type of woman…well you can’t be the type of man who would be with a woman like me?”

“A woman like you? What? Amazing, beautiful, shy, careful, fragile, delicate, completely and utterly desirable? Am I too much of a beast for you to have anything other than a one night stand with? Did I satisfy your curiosity and now you can go brag to your girlfriends?”

I looked up, astonished at his words, “No, never… beast? Never a beast, never a curiosity. You are so hot, so freaking beautiful, Damon, please I am sorry. I just didn’t expect this would lead to anything other than sex.”

“Why do we have to define it as anything right now? Why can’t we see where it leads us?”

“OK, but if we continue past this night then it’s definitely not just another one night stand.” I exclaimed with total surprise then gasped that I had even uttered those words.

“Rebecca, I never had any intention on this being just a one night stand. Not after watching you build up your courage and convince yourself of your beauty and desirability for the past two weeks. Watching you, watching me…I knew we were meant for something more. Now we just have to see where it leads.”

Then he kissed me. It was the most toe curling, leg popping, knee weakening kiss ever. I practically fell into his arms.

He pulled away from my lips and looked down at me, “Shall we continue this in your bedroom?”

I laughed with joy, “Oh! Hell! Yeah!”

He picked me up into his strong arms and said “Point me in the right direction.”

I did.

That was three years ago and we’re still together.

Copyright © 2011 Roxanne Rhoads

Be sure to visit on December 20 to read "The Christmas Party"

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

~*~ Roxanne Rhoads~*~

Website * Twitter * Facebook * Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment