Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Voluptuous Correspondence of Lady X - Installment Seven

My darling Richard,


How it broke my heart to have to leave you in the country, but X insisted that I return to London. I delayed as long as I could, but eventually, I had to bow to his wishes. I memorized every detail of the countryside as the coach took me to the station, and I did my best to conceal my tears as the train pulled away from the platform.

I endeavored to play the dutiful wife when I arrived at our house in town. I doubt X noticed any change in my demeanor. Some day, I may need to find a woman friend close enough to unburden myself if I don’t see you again soon. I am wild with missing you.

My thoughts are always with you - of the first samples of delight we shared in the gardener's cottage. I think back to the education we gave those two young woman. When I do, I end up staring into space until someone brings me back to the sadly inadequate present. How I long for the pressure of your tongue against my pearl and the feel of your erect member moving in my chamber.

Thus deprived of the pleasures of your flesh against mine, my mind rebels and strikes out in dreams so delicious I really ought to write them out for publication in that journal, The Pearl. Instead, I think I'll keep them private between ourselves. Let me tell you of the first nighttime illusion.

On my second night in town, my imagination took me to the sands of Arabia. I waited beside a tent of billowing silks set at the top of a tall dune. You arrived on a huge, dark horse, its flanks gleaming with exertion in the bright sunlight. Hardly slowing, you scooped me up as your mount galloped by and deposited me, sitting astride, in front of you. With one hand, you held the reins while the other covered my breast, squeezing the flesh and tugging the nipple into a furious hardness.

In dreams, my dearest, the distractions of real life have no power to interfere with sensual experience. Images and feelings often come through purest in the realms of the mind. That night, I instantly became aroused. You whispered to me in a language I've never heard before. Perhaps it doesn't exist. Though I didn't understand the words, their meaning came through clearly.

Want me. I'll show you such delights. Your life will change forever. Spend for me now.

At that point, I became acutely aware of the horse beneath me. My legs had parted wide to circle the beast's
back, and now I sensed the presence of a hardness at exactly the right place to press against my clitoris with every rolling motion of the animal. I realized that this saddle had been especially created for feminine pleasure and that you had set about specifically to bring me to orgasm before we even reached our destination.

Recognition struck. This was a bride's saddle, although there is no such thing in the world to my knowledge. I was your virgin wife, and this was our wedding day with the horse and this ride my initiation into female ecstasy. The knowledge made my heart swell with love just as my body threatened to break its tether from reality for the first time, surrendering to orgasm.

I let the climax take me, knowing full well that even greater delight would follow. This was the first night of our lifetime of love and lusty adventures, after all. When the orgasm came, you held me close, and the horse's movement strung the ecstasy out for long moments. Then, you kissed my ear and whispered to me.

Well done, my dove.

This may all sound silly, but in a dream, one can let one's imagination run wild. Impossible things can happen, and responses, both physical and emotional, are so pure and undiluted by common sense. Although a tiny voice at the back of my mind told me this wasn't real, I ignored that and concentrated on the feelings of love and complete trust. In short, I was in heaven.

We arrived at our destination, finally. An oasis, an island of fertility surrounded by barren desert. A sparkling pool of crystal clear water stood at the center, surrounded by date palms, each draped with flowering vines that gave off a delicious perfume. When you lowered me from the horse, a small pavilion appeared, draped with a curtains on all sides - translucent fabric that billowed in the breeze.

As soon as you climbed down from your mount, it disappeared, assuring that we wouldn't be leaving for some time. Now, you scooped me up into your arms and carried me to the pavilion. A bed had been made up in the center and covered with pillows in all the colors of the rainbow. When you laid me on it and touched my clothing, the material melted away, leaving me naked as warm currents of air washed over me.

Now, my little wife, you said. I'll teach you the first five pleasures.

As a virgin who'd only spent once - in your arms on the back of your horse - I could only guess which five you might mean. The first turned out to be your kiss. Somehow, in my dream, you had a mustache, and the hairs tickled my upper lip while you slanted your mouth over mine. So sweet, you could have taken my soul with your caresses. I lay there and let you have your way with me. In a bit, both of us were breathing harshly, and that sound came back to us on the breeze. I moaned, and you took the parting of my lips as an invitation to use your tongue. The contact with my own sent my senses reeling, and I lost all shyness. I kissed you back with all the heat simmering in my blood.

The second pleasure had you covering my throat with caresses. Until that moment, I'd never realized how sensitive that flesh could become. I felt lost in a sea of sensation, each tiny kiss or nip setting off sparks against my skin. From beneath my chin to my collarbone and then to my shoulder. So gentle and yet incendiary.

Moving along to the third pleasure, you cupped my breast as you had on our ride to the oasis. This time, though, you could take the peak into your mouth. As you sucked, the ache in my sex became a throb timed in rhythm with the beat of my heart. Even in my virgin mind, I recognized what the ultimate pleasure would be - the presence of your cock inside me. I knew with certainty that if only I could possess your body in the ultimate embrace, you'd show me such a heaven that I'd never return to Earth. For now, I had the heat and moisture of the tug against my nipple, and I reveled in that.

Of course, you advanced to the next pleasure, the fourth. While you continued to pleasure my breasts, now taking the other one between your lips, your hand moved to my sex. You touched me gently, just a feathering of your fingers over my mound. This was torture as well as joy. Joy because I craved you there, and torture because I needed so much more.

The air around me grew thick with perfume. With a knowledge only available in dreams, I realized the scent came from both the blossoms hanging from the trees and from my own flower as it opened to you. I swelled, my petals parting, becoming fertile ground that existed to accept your seed. The Almighty had created us for each other in this perfect place at this exact moment.

And oh, how I wanted you. With all the passion of a virgin who'd waited too long for her lover, years of hunger building inside me. Still, you went slowly. You must have thought you proved your kindness. Quite the opposite. I would have begged, had I had the words.

Finally, when I could stand no more, you took your rightful place between my thighs and eased the tip of your member into the pace where your fingers had created such need. You encountered my barrier, but it fell away as my clothing had - simply disappeared, recognizing the moment I'd been created for.

You entered me, my darling. The fifth pleasure, and the finest. You thrust into me, and it seemed the two of us soared together. Such bliss. Sunlight burst around us, and birds sang. We fit with each other as though we'd rehearsed this dance. My every movement matched one of yours as we approached heaven, united into one being.

Just as I would have spent, I awoke, my darling, to discover that in my sleep, I'd slipped my hand between my legs. I had no choice but to stimulate myself. Much too close to orgasm to stop, I rubbed my pearl frantically until the climax washed over me. When it had finished, I fell limp against my bed with a sob. I not only had to exist without the reality of our lovemaking, but I'd also had to leave my dream before it had finished.

However, there was hope. The entire experience left me with one burning question. If those were the first five pleasures, what would come after them? It convinced me, my beloved Richard, that more delights await us if only we can be together again. I hold that possibility close to my heart, and I pray that until I can again look on your beloved face I can dream of you over and over again.

Until I can again kiss you, I remain,

Your X

Alice's website

E-mail Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment