Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Adventures of Wonderslut - Installment #1

In a hidden complex beneath Orchids by Felicity, Felicity Plumswindle, aka Wonderslut: Avenger of the Non-Orgasmic, is tutoring her apprentice, Jason, aka The Piston-Hard Driving Muscle of Love, in the proper use of racks and whips.

The whip came down on Felicity’s naked back again, hard enough to sting her flesh. Oh, man…it hurt sooooo good.

“Do you really like this?” Jason said from behind her.

“What did I tell you about squirming?”

“I don’t like hurting you.”

“Who’s back there? Jason or Jay?,” she said.

“There is no Jay.”

“Then, stop swishing that whip the way Jay would.”

He let out an angry huff. “You’re the boss.”

“And don’t you forget it.”

He lashed her harder this time. She jumped in response, almost leaving her feet. That one might have cut her skin. A trail of fire ran from her ribs along her spine all the way to the base of her spine. Heat – liquid fire. Divine.

“That more like Jason?” he asked.

“If you had the right attitude, you wouldn’t have to ask.”

“Damn it, Felicity.”

“Superstud or wimp? Which’ll it be?”

He growled and hit her again, this time across one buttock and then the other. Her whole ass smarted, the heat reaching between her legs and up into her crotch. Her clit started to throb. No matter what, she wouldn’t beg. Whip or no, he was the student, not the master here.

“Are you squirming yet?” he said.

“You have to ask?”

“You keep sticking your ass up at me as if you want to be fucked.”

“You know someone who can do it?”

“Don’t piss me off, lady.”

“Oh, I’m so scared.”

“That does it.” The whip hit the floor with the quiet thud of leather hitting tile.

Her pussy got hot and wet in anticipation. Had she dared him enough that he’d take out his cock and plunge it into her? She’d had it often enough to memorize its dimensions. Long and sleek, with a shaft thick enough to fill her completely, the thing was an amazing tool, and the man knew how to use it. Would he plunge it into her in one huge thrust? Or would he slide it in an inch at a time, stretching her slowly?

Her knees went weak enough that she had to hang onto the restraints that held her hands to keep from falling.

Only, why in hell was he taking so long?

Instead of coming up behind her, he appeared at the side of the rack and reached up to the crank that tightened the restraints. He gripped it in both fists and gave her a nasty grin.

“What are you doing over there?” she demanded.

“What does it look like I’m doing?”

“I thought you were going to fuck me.”

“In good time.”

He gave the crank a healthy turn, pulling her hands high over her head. She’d already been stretched out, and now her arms and back went tight with tension.

“Who’s in control now?” he asked.

“Wonderslut never loses control.”

He turned the crank again, stretching her until she could almost hear her joints creak. She hung onto the restraints and stood on tiptoe. No squirming room now.

Jason moved around in front of her and took her chin between his thumb and forefinger. “Not feeling quite so sure of yourself now, are you?”

“I was doing this while you were learning how to write code.”

“That isn’t the only thing we studied in grad school. There was an extra cubicle at the very back of the engineering lab. Late at night, whoever was around would go back there and interface like there was no tomorrow.”

“I thought all nerdlings were guys.”

“One of us was dating a linguistics Ph.D. candidate, and she’d bring her friends.”

“They must have been master debaters.”

“More like cunning linguists.”

“I don’t have time to hang around listening to tales of your alma mater,” she said.

“You’re not going anywhere until I’m through.” He covered her breasts with his hands, rubbing his palms against the nipples until they ached and then moving his fingers over her ribs and downward toward her belly.

With her back and ass still smarting and his hands moving closer and closer to her pussy, her skin heated up everywhere. Not only her skin, but her cunt went from warm to superheated in a few heartbeats.

Moisture spread from her pussy-lips onto her thighs, making her ready for his cock – if the guy ever planned to give it to her.

She lowered her head to try to get a look at the front of his Piston costume, but his hands, which had now drifted lower on her torso, obscured her view.

“Don’t worry, I’m hard,” he said. “Watching you squirm made me hotter than I’d expected.”

“Why don’t you put the erection to good use?”

“Are you begging?”

She’d shrug to show him she didn’t care about his taunt, but her arms were stretched out too tightly. So, she gave him a lazy smile. “Just making a suggestion.”

His hands moved lower, until his fingers slid into her pussy hairs. “What do you suggest I do now?”

She pushed her pelvis toward him, even though she could hardly move.

He cupped her mound. “Are you offering me this?”

Jolts of pleasure shot through her. He hadn’t touched her clit yet, hadn’t penetrated inside her, but he’d come close. So close. She moaned and tried to rub herself against his fingers.

“Well, well, you’re pretty damp there, Wonderslut. Did this nerdling make you hot?”

“I guess you could…”

One of his fingers slid between her lips and found her clit.

“God!” she cried.

“I guess I could what?”

“I guess you could say…don’t stop…you made me…oh, man…hot.”

“Hot enough to beg?”

“What is your trip?”

“You’re teaching me how to torment a woman, remember?”

Torment or please? It had been please, hadn’t it? It had better be please, or she’d go out of her mind in another minute. She needed to come, damn it. He needed to make her come, or she’d show him what “living hell” meant.

He slid a finger inside her and pumped it in and out until her pussy hairs were soaked with her own love-juices.

“You want my cock in here, don’t you?” he said.

“You have to ask?”

“I want to hear you beg.”

“Hey, kid, go play on the interstate.”

He chuckled. “And leave you here, all hot and lathered and ready to come?”

“It’s not like you’re helping me any.”

“Liar.” His thumb flicked over her clit and withdrew.

Too much and way too little. She almost screamed with frustration. Damn him. As soon as she got free, she’d wring his neck for him. She’d strangle his cock. She’d make sure he didn’t get another woody for a year.

“You want my cock,” he said. “Say it.”

“Go fuck yourself.”

“I’d rather fuck you.”

“Then, do it.”

“Not until you beg.”

“What is wrong with you?” she wailed.

“I’m just doing what my teacher told me to.”

“Okay, then, eagle scout, fuck me.”

“That didn’t sound like begging to me.” He kneeled in front of her and grabbed her hips, pulling her pussy to his mouth. Oh, jeeze, he was going to do that? Sure enough, his mouth closed over her sex, and his tongue flicked over her clit.

Okay…damn…shit…breathe. She was going to come. She’d climax, he’d let her loose, she’d fuck his brains out, and then she’d kill the stupid twit. But, oh God, it felt good.

His tongue kept flicking over her throbbing flesh while his finger kept sliding in and out of her cunt. He did that well, anyway. She hung onto the restraints for support and gave in to the tension coiling in the pit of her belly. Any minute and she’d explode. Any minute…

Then, he stopped. The sonofabitch, cock-sucking bastard stopped. He stood and stepped away from the rack, smiling at her. She did her best to kill him with her glare, but her gaze wouldn’t stay away from the front of his uniform. There, right below the clingy fabric, was the outline of the biggest, most beautiful erection she’d ever seen. Just a few feet away from her weeping pussy, and she couldn’t get at it.

“Cut the crap, Jason. I know you want me. Get over here and put that thing inside me.”

He crossed his arms over his chest. “Not until you beg.”

She did scream then, although the sound came out half-strangled. She was on fire, heartbeats away from an orgasm that would take the top of her head off, and he was playing games.

“Damn it, I’m not fooling around,” she shouted.

“Neither am I.”

“Fuck me. That’s an order.”

He sighed. “I guess I’m not very good at this.”

What in hell did that mean? She stared at the asshole. “Huh?”

He shrugged and sighed again, the twerp. “I’m not much of a master if I can’t make my victim beg.”

“Don’t make me laugh.”

His face fell. “Great. Now, I’m funny.”

“I’ll give you funny if you don’t get that cock inside me this minute.”

“You were right. I can’t do this worth shit. I guess I’ll stick to my computers.”

“What are you talking about, idiot?”

“It’s been fun. Write if you get work.” Then, he turned and walked away.

Walked away. Walked away? Walked the fuck away?

His footsteps echoed off the walls of the grotto as he walked back toward his machinery. One of the wheels of his chair squeaked as he pulled it out, sat, and pushed it back under the console. Keys clacked as he started typing.

“Jay,” she bellowed. “Get back over here!”

He didn’t answer but kept typing, damn his black soul.

“Jason!”

Still no response. He’d tied her up, stretched her out as far as she could go, driven her to the brink, and walked away. He wouldn’t leave her like this, would he? What if he would?

“Jason?” she said. “Come on. This isn’t funny.”

“You’re telling me. The first thing you tried to teach me, and I failed.”

“You didn’t fail…exactly.”

“That’s nice of you, Felicity, but if I failed, I failed.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself. You were great with the whip.”

“I couldn’t make you beg.”

Oh, for the love of… “You made me miserable.”

“Really? You’re not just saying that to make me feel better?”

“Believe me,” she said between clenched teeth, “this has nothing to do with making you feel better.”

“But I do feel better. Thank you.”

She stared at the blank wall in front of her. Behind her, the typing kept on, each keystroke playing on her nerves.

Enough. One more minute of this and she’d go nuts. “Okay, you can let me down now.”

The typing stopped, leaving nothing but silence.

“Please,” she added.

“I’d rather fuck you. I have the hard-on of a lifetime.”

“I noticed. Would it be a terrible imposition of me to ask you to bring it over here and stick it in me?”

“Are you asking?”

“Yes.” Damn him, damn him to hell and back. “I’m asking.”

The wheel of the chair squeaked again, and he walked up behind her. His breath played over the back of her neck as he fumbled with something. “Say ‘please.’”

Will Wonderslut beg? Will Jason fuck her the way she deserves? Who or what is a Wonderslut, anyway? Find out next month when Wonderslut goes on her next mission of mercy.

Please return on September 23rd for another piece from Alice.

.

Copyright © 2010 Alice Gaines

All rights reserved. This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. No portion of this work may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, or by any means, without permission in writing from the author.

4 comments:

  1. Very clever story. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to more Wonderslut adventures.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee-hee. You have to wait for more.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete